youthcamp2017.bandcamp.com/releases
eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/summer-drones
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity
inselfdefense.bandcamp.com/releases
blameshifters.bandcamp.com
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
solaceofthebroken.tumblr.com/post/159756486725/sebastian-crugley-alldrig-a-magnificent-cold
youtube.com/watch?v=WeWvdjYxgzw
level6.bandcamp.com/releases
bluehole.bandcamp.com
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/olympic-runner
bigrare.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youthcamp2017.bandcamp.com/releases
>rap
>dark
>indie
just put out a demo tape as a band, going to the studio soon, let us know what you think

eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com

>neo-psychedelia

We have an RYM up, feel free to rate us on there

this is some unique stuff. your voice sounds really good when doing spoken word. it'd be interesting to hear the progression of your sound. i like that reverse effect you're using too!

Rec everyone in this thread

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/summer-drones

>Ambient
>Good Vibes

Leaving feedback for whatever interests me, might get slowed down when someone's album is too good for me not to listen to the whole thing.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>harsh noise and rhythmic noise with vocals

I wish most experimental music wouldn't be without vocals. Dark ambient and death industrial is glorious with accompanying vocals. Please make more music like that for me, Sup Forums.

I love the contrast between the poppy rapping style and the beatless dejected guitar melodies. Keep it up.

Hey cool another new track (or single track album?). That's some really nice uitar work, reminds me more of being something like post-rock than ambient though. It's like ultra minimal Talk Talk in certain parts.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity

>ambient synthpop, electronica

It's a single track album, and thanks. The guitar wasn't played by me, it was a friend of mine. Fun fact, he couldn't actually hear the piano part. I just told him to play in G ionian.

inselfdefense.bandcamp.com/releases

>Minimal Stuff
>Instrumental

Do you like the new design? Suggestions?

I'm going to fully listen to it on YT, it's great for what I've already listened!
I wish I could be as productive as you. :c

thanks for the feedback man, that singles from a concept album in the works.
ahh, my dude, i love this stuff, very pretty and simple, yet still interesting. similar to you guys have a similar style, make a muscle baby and collab
adding vocals to the harsh noise is certainly different, but it dosint hide the fact that the genre itself has become a meme, and requires little to no real effort. sorry bub
aww thanks man, yeah we wrote all the songs in a span of 3 days, I think we have a good thing going!
while not unique, you know what you're doing. continue with experimentation and keep it up, my guy.

>Fun fact, he couldn't actually hear the piano part. I just told him to play in G ionian.
That's the way I've worked with people in the past too. We agree on a key/scale and then play whatever comes to mind.

>continue with experimentation and keep it up, my guy.
Thanks, I certainly will. I've had some other stuff in the works for a while but work has consumed all my time in recent months.

A good technique, actually.

Don't feel bad, I just have a bad habit of releasing things when I think they're just okay.

>punk
>emo

Sup

i get you man, its hard to make time for what you love but you just gotta. looking forward to your growth brother.
post your link tard

Durrrr forgot link

blameshifters.bandcamp.com

You have a point. I guess it's just that I'm too much of a perfectionist.

you're nothing special, like you blend in with the general emo sound. try writing about something interesting and stop relying on the power chords

>the fact that the genre itself has become a meme

Fair enough. This album was kind of a love letter to all the shit I listened to in high school so it's kind of derivative by nature. Working on some more unique shit for the next full length.

all good my guy, I grew up listing to brand new and lots of other sappy shit, it's just our job as musicians to change the status quo you know? wishing you all the luck

Digging the space-like feeling on the tracks!

God damn, it's so clean!

It kinda sounds like the background music from Bejeweled. I'm going to take some inspiration from you. ;)

I hope so, you have potential!

This is me. Thanks for the feedback! Believe it or not we recorded the whole thing in 2 days for $600.

lol

*Kanye shrug*

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>each release its different
>melancholic/depressive music
>now you can get all 11 releases for just 0.50usd!

A friend started a tumblr, and his first interview is with me check it out! solaceofthebroken.tumblr.com/post/159756486725/sebastian-crugley-alldrig-a-magnificent-cold

Narcotica (Adverse Effects)
youtube.com/watch?v=WeWvdjYxgzw

reccing

level6.bandcamp.com/releases
>rock
>garage

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band