There is literaly nothing wrong with being jewish

There is literaly nothing wrong with being jewish

except the part where youre a jew

ITT: CTR outsources their work to the local tardhouse

I agree there's nothing wrong with being Jewish. It's just as bad as all the other religiotards, and it's funny to shit on their cereal

Yeah they're totally not evil disgusting scum or anything...

Of course not.
As long as you submit to women while doing so.

More ass shots of Jewish bitches please?

Was there a reason for this post or do you just like inconsequential sentences?

I can do it too watch.

There's nothing wrong with being a white-supremacist.

See?
I can take it one step further too

"There's literally nothing wrong reddit" - Attila the Hun 2017

Someone tell me how great I am I need the (you)s

>so pathetic
She should be saying something about how much she enjoys it, not how much the man sucks.
Malesub < Femdom

>includes her username
brb following her and agreeing with everything she says and showering her in compliments

lol that's not me homey. Didn't even realize that was there. Is it real?

Don't care if it's you. Seems to be real.

Now that's racial unity. All races coming together for one common goal, and that's to tell a bitch that thinks that she's all that, that she is in fact, not all that.

let the pink slime represent you and all jews

but she literally is

i agree :)

Are you kidding me even Jews hate Jews , why do the American Jews want to see the destruction of Israel ? Why does the American Jew welcome Muslims into the country when Muslims talk about killing all Jews ?

yeah she's all that fucking mass

>Are you kidding me even Jews hate Jews
Jews love jews, jews would rather hire other jews, save other jews, benefit other jews (over goyim) etc.

You're thinking of muslims

No I'm thinking of Jews , look at every university and all you see protesting is Goldman Goldstein Weismann Weinberg ( you get the point ) all standing up for Islam and Muslims laughing uncontrollably about how stupid Jews are

Maybe they're standing up for refugees because 80 years ago there was a big war where a lot of their ancestors became refugees.