Ausfags, anyone know what spider this is?

Ausfags, anyone know what spider this is?
Never seen one like it before...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuctenea_umbratica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A live one. Just fucking kill it

I had one of those near my apt., after research turned out its not poisonous even when its from the same family as the black widow..

Same shape but brown, white pattern on the back, orb web normally at high height = no prob

Kinda looks like an orb weaver

>this. you are aussie. you should know from birth that any unidentified (and most identified) insecet/arachnid/anythingthatisntamamal.webm needs to be killed in order for you to simply survive.

if you find a similar spider but without the white spots, web with no orb pattern going from the ground and up now THAT is dangerous.

perthfag here

they are orb weaver... aka spiderbros harmless spiders that eats flies

Jesus kill it before it kills you.

Now is not the time for games with that thing hanging around

germanfag here. always wondered what it feels like to live in a country with so many deadly spiders.

red pill me, tell some stories.

Its kind of like we are the jews and the spiders are nazis. Everyday you hide and run and eventually you turn the tables and gas the fuckers with Raid or Mortein.

It wasnt uncommon to have large colonies of these things living under the floor of old timber frames houses. They wander about at night looking for bugs and even small marsupial rodents. Frequently spotted inside the house, generally on the floor as they are too weighty for vertical surfaces.

One of the most common ways to be bitten is for them to crawl into your washing hanging on the clothes line and snuggle into a shirt pocket on a cold winters night.

I actually had a friend pull on a sock that had a funnel web camped in it.

Pic not him but related

>colonies
fug.

The carapace on a funnel web is really solid and they make a satisfying crunch when you stomp them

i cannot even imagine to stomp on such a big insect, squishing it around your shoe.
but i once heard that you need more force to kill then youd expect. is that right?

Yeah they take some stomping. Just whacking one with a rolled up magazine wont be enough. It will stun it and break a few legs. Maybe the abdomen will rupture but its just going to be really pissed off. You need to stomp them to take them out properly. Or drain a heap of bugspray onto them... and whack them when they curl up.

Its really important that you get them out of the house and its likely a sign that there is a nest around so you should get that looked at too...

there are many dangerous spiders here but its not as bad as some people would have you believe

pic related, its me making friends with a cool spider i found in my boot

This
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuctenea_umbratica

you dont know my background.

im the love and victim of spiders at the same time as long as i can think of it.

its always me finding the biggest spider right in my way.
theyre finding their ways to my face, collar or sleeves.
its always me. always.
i wouldnt make the first day i guess.
they are waiting for me.

This! A live spider inside your property is just asking to have it lay eggs in your brain to let its young feast on you from the inside. Kill it with as much force as possible to guarantee the kill.

spoopy

Checked

Male redback for him to be that colour There's a female near by. Oh by the way the female is ten times bigger than the male

fucking americans. they see something they don't recognise and they either try to nuke it or drown it in agent Orange.

ausfag here, got bit on the shin by a white tailed spider last week. it felt like being shot in the leg, got infected, etc etc, antibiotics dealt with that. the bite is currently in the "rapidly sloughing ulcer" stage.

OP...

I have those spiders around my house too, I live in Aus and i get them in both front and back yards of my house during summer months (which over here is Dec, Jan and Feb).

those cunts make the biggest fuckin spider webs you've ever seen they're cancer... like srs if i order a fuckin pizza i have to go outside with a torch and broom and make sure there's none of those cunts along the footpath the pizza deliveryman can walk into. thats how bad they are. they love places where there's heaps of trees and plant life and there's shitloads of gardens around my place, i don't know what kinda spider they are but they're a fuckin nusance

hi

Get your target thongs and give the cunt a good slap... dont fuck with spiders mate

>thongs

Necrotizing ulcers from whitetails should not be under stated. They are probably worse than funnel webs given thier ability to do pic related.

Show a pic of yours

Germanfag here, do you mean the spiders that have a white cross on their back? They are everwhere in my garden, I hate them so much because they can actually bite through our skin, unlike most other spiders around here. A bite from them feels like being stung by a wasp, not as bad as those in Australia but nonetheless top tier cancer.

Wow op here. This got to page 8 with no replies so I gave up. Can't believe it's still going

Lol you idiot. Redbacks are tiny. Yes they are highly venomous but that doesn't mean they are big. This spider is fairly small, but redbacks are smaller...

OP here again. Live pic from just then. Little bastard is only in his web at night.
First pic is from last night

Pretty hard to see shit on that pic..

Yeah not sure why this pic came out so shit. Cbf going back outside. And scared of it