I want to talk you

test

Do you slang cars on the touge

thank you for sending message to me

ZITTO ANIMALE

sorry
I cant understand it

?? :(

Do you acknowledge the mass rape and murders committed by the Japanese in Nanking, China during WWII?

yes

Please tell me you work in your family's sushi business and drive an hachiroku to deliver. And at night you go out and tandem it up with the locals.

Finally, someone who doesn't listen to false Jap history lessons. Good for you

おはよう!
本当にですか?日本人ですか?

Dude if I lived there that's alllll I would do

sorry
my English is too bad :(
I cant understand

I'm coming to Japan in August to watch the Socceroo's decimate your Japanese team in the World Cup Qualifier.

2 questions.

1) What else is there to do in Japan in August?

2) Where do Japanese chicks go to get fucked by white guys?

Can't even lie, I would do the same. 3 things I love in this world, the Japanese language, food, and cars.

?:(

はい
そうですよ

Whatcha drive rn?

1) You can swim

2) I cant understand

Do you drive very fast with other people down/up mountains sideways? Do you dorifuto?

Not a car, but..
1990 rwd Toyota pickup (standard of course). I can't drift in it due to the ebrake not exactly being in the typical spot or typical way of engagement.

What about you?

Do you dori your jdm as fuck skylines and silvia's

Im not dorifuto.

??????

白い男のための猫?

Drifto the Tōge?

иосиф сталин

I know he

Are you part of the akina speed stars?

no

How big your cock sempai ?

おはよう、Japaneseさん!
Japaneseさんはアドルフ・ヒトラーを好きですか?

Oh shithe sorry didn't see response, s13 gang, trucks are cool though

can you draw

Love schassis, would love to own a coupe one day

マジですか?日本人ですか?

Same but dude they are getting crazy expensive! (States) pick one up soon!

I always see them for sale at decent prices around me.

Greeting mr.yellowchingchongman, a message from america, we will be sending a third "parting" gift shortly.

Really, well that's awesome, fucken kids around here think a single cam auto is worth 6k

Are you a boy or a girl?

FUCKING SWAGLORD STICKYING ONLY THE BEST THREADS, WHY DONT YOU STICKY SOME SHIT THREADS YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

confirmed not japanese.

Holy shit.. I found a 1 owner, standard, all original miles, stock everything for $3k. Only problem is it had 100,000 miles on it.. I would've bought it if I had the money.

I think it is a bad thing to kill people.
But, I think he is smart.

yes

?

Yeah that's about what I got as well, you'll definitely find one if you take your time thoug

うん

Im boy

日本人ですよ

Third nuke incoming! We missed one;

OP is probably not actually japanese, but I'll roll with it. How is that nuclear reactor going over there? Is it still outputting radiation like crazy? Is it safe?

Nuke?
Hiroshima bomb?

Yes you commie, once we are done killing the niggers and the muslims, who do you think is next?

Fukushima?
We will wait wait wait…
Until the radioactivity disappears

I think it is a bad thing to kill people.

have you tried