Protesters in Barcelona urge Spain to take in more refugees

Protesters in Barcelona urge Spain to take in more refugees

Tens of thousands of demonstrators march following mayor’s call to challenge the government over its failure to accept country’s quota of migrants.

"Ada Colau, the mayor of Spain’s second city, had called on Barcelona residents to “fill the streets” and march under the slogan volem acollir (“We want to welcome them” in Catalan). Local police said approximately 160,000 people had heeded her call."

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/ea-games-remove-manveer-heir-from-his-position-at-ea-games?source_location=minibar
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_case_of_Lisa_F.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they want rapefugees so much, why don't they take them into their own homes?

One thing at a time, first fill the streets with them, and then in Colau's bed

I'm from Barcelona and I find this absolutely disgusting.

*unsheathes katana*

*blocks your path*

"Heh... going somewhere, kiddo?"

just came back from Barcelona 10 days ago and the locals do not want refugees . At least where I was they were adamant no more Islam in Spain

>Soros funded leftist Astroturf

Nobody's fooled anymore m8.

Where did you stay m8? Hope you enjoyed the city

fuck spain was under islamic control for 700 years...
if they wanted the moors back so badly why'd they kick em out to start with?

I love it but I visit often for work and I almost always stay at the Mercer .

Spain here.
Please help us get rid of the SJW cancer before they ruin our country any further.

Because SJWs weren't around then

They are catalans, any excuse to protesting against the government in Madrid. Pathetic

Defund humanities departments at university and support right wing media financially

hey spain, over here in freedomland we got a few million spics.. want'em? here we'll ship'em right over

It'll nice telling an example of what not to do. Go down soon spain, I'm counting on you.

I will never understand why people from madrid hate their own fellow citizens...

remove kebab
change.org/p/ea-games-remove-manveer-heir-from-his-position-at-ea-games?source_location=minibar

Barcelona is in Catalonia

Same here user, I was going for a walk when I ended up usrrounded by people supporting this shit, was disgusting af.

LIBERALS STOP DESTROYING NATIONS WITH YOUR GULLIBILITY

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

I'm all for helping refugees, but taking millions of them blindly in is STUPID

no one cares about mexico fuck off beaner

Isn't Spain like 1/3 recent immigrants? Those are probably the "residents" protesting.

this must be weird when you're under the assumption that refugees are all rapists and terrorists.

meanwhile in the real world, people want to help other people in an emergency. don't stand in their way. it could be you in the future who needs that help.

Serious question for you Spaniards, don't you have a ridiculously high youth unemployment rate? Even if you were welcoming of refugees based on some kind of misguided morality, it just doesn't make sense from a fiscal standpoint.

Who are the people actually supporting this?

>People move out of the country because there are no job
importing refugees must be the solution

These aren't refugees, they are invaders, they are literally invading a sovereign land and you fucks are ok with it.

Retarded safespaced feminists

This.

Spaniards don't like them.

This sounds like bullshit.

see, exactly what i mean.

the people you've talked to were not refugees. and they weren't representative of refugees. where did you meet them, anyway?

Maricones de mierda catalufos si quieren acoger que se los queden en catalufolandia y contruimos un muro disde huesca hasta castellon putos catalufos reeeeeeeee

But they came in with refugees. So how do you stop invaders from entering and allowing the needy through? Vetting... but that's morally wrong....

you do as many checks as possible, forcing foreign buraucracy to comply if necessary.
you stack up on police and let them do their regular work.

good humanitarian gesture, but they are probably going to regret it.

islam is shit and out to conquer the world. not "integrate it".

>misguided morality

no such thing. only subjective morality.

>read a fucking book you filthy nigger.

You see retard in a perfect world it might work. Our world is far from perfect. Most people coming over are males of fighting age not needy women and children. Praise our god emperor for putting an immigration ban. MAGA

spotted the retard

again, you may have met the wrong people.
actual refugees i've meet are here with their family in tow. some still have them waiting in unsafer regions and it breaks their hearts.

no you are the fucking retard you objective morality faggot cunt nigger.

it is ONLY subjectively misguided TO YOU.

you fucking trump fuck.

They even see them selfs as conquers.

>you fucking trump fuck.
See this is why europe spend miljions recently, they want to bash trump, this way europe populations think that going right is bad and doesnt works.
Despite the shit the left has put us in.

The average forecast for UK economic growth has more than tripled since Britain’s vote to leave the European Union (EU) as economists monitored by HM Treasury revise their predictions upwards.
This is Money reports the average forecast for growth in 2017 has risen from just 0.5 per cent, as predicted in July 2016, to 1.6 per cent.

Forecasts by the Bank of England, the United Kingdom’s state-owned central bank, have proven particularly volatile. Governor Mark Carney slashed predicted growth to 0.8 per cent after the Brexit vote, before quietly revising upwards to first 1.4 per cent and then 2 per cent.

Money has been alocated to shill europeans, elections are coming up. fight this shit.

quran
2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is Allah’s,” i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”

french fag here. I want to come in US, asap.

Dont run fight, surrender monkeys.

never!

i guess they arent cowards

>but that's morally wrong....
are you sarcastic? if not WHY?

fuck no, i will leave that shit hole

Are you a Muslim?
>you only need one question.

>good humanitarian gesture,
Is it?, not if you think 3d.

You realize that Spicrica basically is the ex-communist imbred Zimbabwe of Europe right ?

Europeans are getting more retarded by the day. Sad to see us fucking ourselves over so hard.

Dont they already have the highest unemployment numbers, around 25% for youth afair.

Barcelona is not spain, is a city of shit

Spicrica the poorest country of Western-Europe, highest enemployement amongs youth and overall. Cant get enough of being blacked.com. I dont mind if Spicrica ends up being part of the African continent againt tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

Spics arent considered human.

europe and particularly france has ignored muslim cancer since far too long

>we're leaving for Germany, let the sand niggers have our country"
>we wuz moors and shiet

When europe gets the left for another 4 years they wil boycot the shit out of america.
Why do you think trump is talking to individual countries.

The eu has a complet schedule on how to shut out trump and make the right look bad so they can stay in power.

EU and US have the same globalist shills all connected.

Last time we tried to fight them they put the us against hitler. now they will turn the eu against trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Spain is the Cuba of Europe. Think about that.

Just think about it
Spain: basically nignog-Italians without any style or culture.
Litteraly shit people along with Little Brazil (Portugeese).

Really in my experience and observations they come here childless, mainly men.
Get hitched up with some really young girl or some ugly fasto and poop out 5 kids with in the year.

Yes sometimes you see one with 5 kids already come in.
Then they poop out 5 more kids the first year that they are here. youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

And become a immigrant yourself.
Fucking hypocrite.

So much for that reconquista LMAO

Hypocrite, such a commie-spic thing to say.

Maybe we could drop spain from the eu.
But even them every country will have so many of them its already to late, then we are all divided and they are united by islam, and all the indivual countries will fall.

Dismemberment of the eu would make us weak.
Keep the the eu as is will kill us slowly within the next 2 3 generations..

Mass deportation is the only way, goodluck pushing that one in to the common consensus.
Not whilst the media makes it look all good .

You guys have been infiltrated by the algerians for decades.
they are deep with in your governments. unless you kill them off now remove mudslimes and inferiors it is over and your heritage and future is dead.

It is not.
Running away from a fight does sounds very french tho.

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo

you live in a weird place, man

anyway, that looks like a trip to a mosque or something. the christian kids from that class are probably on their way to a church.

Well the muslim schools are religious education places.

Why do you use the misdeception by using the word church?

As for the wierd place.
no this is in every place with muslims.

Are you a european paid shil?
you seem to be pretty new at this.

i'm from europe, yea, but not on putin's pay list like you.

>Why do you use the misdeception by using the word church?

wat

what do you call a church?

Indoctrination center, if you changed your beliefs, it becomes a reeducation center.

>putin's pay list like you.
The misinformation is strong in this one.

RAPISTS WELCOME

A Christian place of worship you idiot.
Let me point this simple thing out, muslims go to mosk.

Considering you are so uneducated that you didn't know that why would you think you should speak on this subject at all?

So now you are implying that churches indoctrinate. (not saying they dont but having some one becoming giving caring and turning the other cheek isnt so bad)

your english is great, comrade.

just a shame that no refugee want to go to spain because they get no fucking money in their ass over there. They all want to come to germony...

when will these people learn? The refugees are NOT playing the same game.

literally to dumb to read

>anyway, that looks like a trip to a mosque or something.

the fuck are you even complaining about?
drama troll.

and that's completely besides the fact that a osque is a church for muslims.

so perceptive

Oh, so you really were talking about the term and not the way they are run.

Oh, so you were talking about how they are run?
> implying Christians only ever taught wholesome family values
But yeah, it shouldn't be a Moslems first source of education and that it in parts still is, causes a lot of problems for everybody else.

*help spreading fake news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_case_of_Lisa_F.

>besides the fact that a osque is a church for muslims.
No a mosk is a mosk and a church is a church.
Why tell other people they cant read when you dont understand language.

>Oh, so you really were talking about the term and not the way they are run.
They are ran completely different, for one the church is not supported by oil money.

Then there is the whole set of believes.

You using the term church for going to mosk is a clear indication of ignorance.

Then you wrap it up with muslim apologist commentary.

Statistically speaking that is not even fake.
That happens 5000 times a week in Germany

fuck you sustaining the immigrants, and them fucking dirty bastards. Adolf, where are you.

it doesn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

hopeless
go back to huffin gasoline

Nah, i wrapped it up with a supportive commentary of your view.
You just chose to ignore it, much like you'll probably ignore it in this post.
> implying the church isn't financed through exploitation and war
Also, i don't care what special name you and your buddies gave your special building in which you do special things.
We all know what is meant.

it does

> implying the church isn't financed through exploitation and war
Look how the apologist commentary starts to blame Christians.

I seem to be able to predict your behavior...
you are going to respond with something stupid.

Blame game.
Look at you dragging age old data that is totally outmatch in the fisrt place.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Why would Spain, with it's 30%+ unemployment, and with an already big immigration problem want to import more refugees?

This is just Barcelona trying to stir some shit and then cry about independence.

>Also, i don't care what special name you and your buddies gave your special building in which you do special things.

Church is a name people gave to that building, why are you assuming all white/european people are Christians?

>We all know what is meant.
Yeah you are a muslim apologist and a pretty stupid one at that.