What did Sup Forums think about Trumps press conference?

What did Sup Forums think about Trumps press conference?

Have you gone out to get your cheap drugs yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang this guy, he is handicapped!

I wonder if he realizes saying things doesn't make them true and it doesn't work when people can fact check him in a few seconds

But he gave us insight into some of his secret security briefings. He said Russia and America would be nuclear holocaust if we weren't allies.

His supporters don't care. They're not the demographic that does research on issues or the things he says. They live in echo chambers.

reminder that the shills are srill here.

>You know what Uranium is, right? It's this thing called 'nuclear weapons' ...and other things, like lots of things are done with Uranium, including some bad things.

>Anyone who calls people out for saying something dumb is obviously shilling for a candidate that isn't running because the election is over

Why is /r/the_donald coming over to Sup Forums? I wish we could build a wall around that sub and Sup Forums

GODKING has spoken

You're trying to make it look like your blatant shilling was the norm on Sup Forums in an attempt to trick newfaggots in to believing that's how they should behave.

Fuck off faggot surely you can find a job that you're better at.

yeah. the MSM isn't one big liberal echo chamber.
even fox news had megan kelly trying to stump trump.
stay mad, dipshit.
everyone $hilled for her and she still got btfo.
enjoy getting owned again in 2020.

And so is Sup Forums

>Fox News is a Liberal echo chamber

You've gone too far down the rabbit hole Alice.

>stay mad
I'm not mad, I'm more confused than anything. None of this presidency makes any sense.

From bizarre cabinet picks, to a new scandal every week to a president that gives incoherent and contradicting answers.

How is something fake news just because you don't like it or it doesn't paint you in a positive light? What is it that makes the MSM reporting on his rallies and speeches "FAKE NEWS"?

How much do you get paid from your Jew masters for all this shilling?

I know. That's why we need to wait out the shills so things will return to normal

No he didnt. He said that a nuclear war would be bad. And he said it in the most retarded way imaginable.

i am stoke

How much are you getting paid to keep asking that question every time someone doesn't agree with you?

Hi, children (er citizens). Just dropping in to remind you that no amount of whining and circle-jerking on an anonymous mandarin dildo forum will change the fact that I am still President of the United States of America and The Most Powerful Man in The World. Think I'll stroll down to the White House kitchen now and have the chef make me some eggs. Because I'm POTUS and I can do that.

MAGA

Who wrote this for you Mr. President? We know your vocabulary and attention span doesn't extend far enough to write something this coherent.

So you don't believe trump because you don't like him?

It's February 21st, 2017.

Who's still President of The United States.....?

Lol, rightwinger trying to troll liberals and the best he can come up with is Trump using all his power to order some eggs.

Oh right! It's me! Donald J. Trump.

No, I don't believe him because he states blatant lies.

Drugs are not cheaper than candy bars
He wrongly stated that terrorism attacks aren't even reported anymore
He claimed the murder rate's the highest it's been in decades
He stated that he had the most electoral votes since Reagan
He claims multiple states had massive voter fraud and that 3-5 million illegals/dead people voted
He claimed that 6 billion dollars went missing under Hillary Clinton's care as SOC
He claimed inner-city crime was hitting record high numbers
He even very boldly stated that America was like a third world country

I don't think Donald Trump even knows or thinks he's lying though. I think he honestly just doesn't care. He's like when you didn't do your homework and you get called up to the front of the class to explain your work so you go with whatever pops into your head.

He follows absolute nutjobs like Alex Jones for his news and lives in his own reality.

To be honest, I'd rather have him bs the next 4 years and not actually do anything except talking about what he thinks is actually getting done. Mike Pence cannot be allowed to take over, the damage would be too great, and personally, I don't like the idea of living under Christian sharia laws.

I wouldn't mind this as long as Trump stays off the phone. Go back to tweeting about how thin people don't drink diet coke.

Confirmed you get your information from FAKE NEWS! Gonna be a rough 8 years for you sweetie.

>Drugs are cheaper than candy bars

This isn't a lie. I'm sure I would have no problem finding a bag of weed, or if I lived in a large metro area even a bag of stomped to fuck powder, that was cheaper than a candy bar sold at a Starbucks. You either don't know anything about drugs or you're the one blatantly lying. Either way, that's not Trump's fault.

I can't even read past that because of how incredibly stupid you sound honestly. Not one of the things you've said are substantiated by any evidence. In fact, it's completely likely you just made every one of those statements up. Let's see some sources with actual quotes, princess.

Could you make Don say "femenine penis" in the next rant? I want to get a hearty kek anytime I tune in to a news broadcast.

>Not one of the things you've said are substantiated by any evidence. In fact, it's completely likely you just made every one of those statements up.
You're joking, right?

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Literally Google any of those statements. Various outlets have debunked all of them.

>politifact
Confirmed for Hillary Shill. How the fuck is CTR still paying people?

Where in the fuck do you live that you're buying drugs for cheaper than candy bars? Gloryhole servicing doesn't count.

>the fact that I am still President of the United States of America and The Most Powerful Man in The World

Tell that to him.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the fat orange idiot.

I believe it would be smarter to take the things he tweets out one at a time. He lies constantly whether he knows it or not.

But he's right on the money for the media remark. The lies, whether by omission or otherwise have been very visible far before he made the tweet.

Take Fox News (yes I know) hiring of Wayne Shelby Simmons as a CIA agent to provide 'expert' knowledge on various situations. Turned out he was never in any agencies at all.

Even recently the Dossier about Trump's involvement with Putin at the Kremlin.

Media outlets reported upfront on that, despite everything in that fucking document being unverifiable to the point where it was entirely dismissed by everyone else as absolute rubbish.

It's a worrying state we're in where you have no idea who you can trust for factual information.

>But he's right on the money for the media remark.

Agreed, but the fact he doesn't have the same opinion of his beloved Breitbart etc just shows his own tunnel vision.

To be fair the media outlets he doesn't name haven't been non stop attacking him on false claims and nonsense since he got in.

It is still their job to do so as adversarial media should, but such attacks should be based very well in reality with factual information. Rather than report on some ridiculous claims why not attack things that are legitimate? His poor handling of the wall for one, it's still up in the air just who will pay for it and I would be stupid at this point to believe it will absolutely be the Mexicans.

Doing this ultimately saves face. You come out on the other side as a respectable outlet for information and you benefit financially from that through subscriptions etc.

Just like trump doesn't believe any polls he doesn't like

Media that reported the document reported very clearly and repeatedly that it was unverified. None of what you mentioned amounts to what trump calls "fake news."

Reporting on it at all is beyond shoddy journalism. it only serves to damage your reputation by doing so.

They repeatedly asked for comment on it before publication.

What the Trump administration seems to creating a pattern of is refusing to comment on leaks etc, the press then publishes without comment, Trumps says "it's fake news, you're spinning it wrong, you could have just called first, FAKE News!".

They deliberately don't comment or refute the stories before publication so they then get a chance to do the fake news thing, divert the attention away from the initial issue, and rile their supporters up more.

It works.

nice microsoft word template you got there cunt

You're missing the point I'm afraid. While Trump's fake news pointing and whining are probably off the mark he doesn't need to defend himself against unverified information.

By publishing unverified information and then saying in your article that this is unverified is you're admitting that you are freely publishing gossip.

People don't want gossip, you go to cafe's with old ladies to get gossip. You go the the media for hard facts so that you can determine for yourself; with help; what to think about issues.

Failing to do this forces people into a position where they have to check anything that comes out of your organization or to instantly discard it entirely.

At the end of the day it's the journalist's job to come up with solid evidence for their articles that are not opinion pieces.

But Trumps admission that the leaks are real, the documents are real, but the news is fake, muddies your argument greatly. He said the news is fake because of the spin put on it, not because the facts are wrong.

Where is the evidence to back up that claim?

When has he entertained the idea that the dossier concerning his dealings with the Russians at the Kremlin was fact?

Have you actually read it? Because it's freely available.

The document is illegitimate, very clearly. Multiple outlets later reported on it being completely unsubstantiated and questioned whether it was actually ethical to even publish such a thing.

Not that user but did you not see the press conference? He shouldn't have to cite common knowledge. And you're missing the point, it is t about whether the dossier is fact or not (some of it is, as we see with Flynn's resignation), it's that Donald claimed the media put a false spin on the topic when in fact they reported accurately and were up-front about it being unverified, which is more honesty than you'll get from biggest-win-since-reagan donny

My point is that something this weak should never have made it to publication in the first place.

The point isn't whether little Donald is right or wrong about the spin media may put on things like this.

It's about the media reporting on scraps of false information in a poor attempt to damage people's credibility.

The only credibility they are damaging by publishing this rubbish is their own.

As far as the dossier goes, Flynn really isn't in much of it at all. He resigned/was fired due to dealings with Sergey Kislyak and his failure to fully brief the vice president elect about the phone calls he made to Kislyak.

And the details (who, when) of his contact with Russian officials was part of the dossier

His name is mentioned once on page 16 (the summary and start of details are on page 15).

As stated in the dossier;

"S/He named a delegation from Lyndon LAROUCHE; presidential candidate Jill STEIN of the Green Party; TRUMP foreign policy advisor Carter PAGE; and former DIA Director Michael FLYNN in this regard as successful in terms of perceived outcomes."

regarding Moscow offering help to these people, gathering relevant information and disseminating comprimising information.

There are no wheres and no direct who's stated in the document unless you assume Sergey Ivanov as the person he was in contact with, however Flynn himself stated it as being Kislyak.

This is the only time Flynn is mentioned in the 35 page document.

>media is
Media are or medium is

Yeah, Trump shills have really ruined this website.