Guys, Rap is gonna go the same way as rock soon and XXXtentacion is gonna cause this. Let me explain...

Guys, Rap is gonna go the same way as rock soon and XXXtentacion is gonna cause this. Let me explain, Rock music went out of style because rock artist went talking about sex and drugs to talking about there problems, which caused people to get bored about it. X talking about his problem will make other rappers talk about there problems, which will cause a decline. Youll see

stop posting this fuck he's not even good

i didnt say he was good i said he was gonna cause the death of rap

Drake already does that. xxx aint gona do shit cause he'll probably end up with a life sentence for killing his wifey or something

I haven't seen an artist being shilled here this hard since CSH

we aggressive now too white boys

x is a level 6 gnome shill better rappers nigger

90% of popular rap is just meme shit now. I know it's brought on by internet culture, but I just can't buy into the "I'm a hardcore thug that kills cops, sips lean, and I also love anime and N64" it's just prepacked bullshit to sell music too lonely white kids.

>I'm a hardcore thug that kills cops, sips lean, and I also love anime and N64
This is the persona Eminem has been doing for 20 years

you mean become less dominant in popular music? i mean that was bound to happen but this guy isn't helping

I mean I could see where you're coming from, but it's nowhere near the level of say someone like Wintertime, or Ugly God. Shit like that is what will kill rap.

>I also love anime and N64
Does X even actually like Anime and Video Games? I know it's the image his fans/the people that upload his stuff to YouTube have given him.

Is he really? kek

when is this manlet gonna make an album?

styles go in and out of fashion, and it isn't a negative thing; such is the circle of life. rap won't die but it'll hold less of a presence in the pop sphere and will become more of a niche thing a la rock

embrace the art's progression and alla that, lets not pointlessly cling to an admittedly limited musical form

please tell me this is shopped
is he that much of a manlet?

It's not, it's the un-shopped version of

poor guy

>Eminem pretends to love anime and N64

Nobody listens to that faggie

>people replying seriously to a literal youtube comment

what is that red thing under his eye supposed to be?

good riddance.

>rock music
>out of style

Biggie literally rapped about the snes and Sega genesis and how his commercial success allowed him to play video games

X isn't any different from any other popular rapper

>that cashier

honestly I can't even tell if his whole persona is even real man if I was drake and I know drake's taller and bigger than this nigga i'd just knock his ass out real quick in the street and have it be at that. but thats just me. I cant have no niggas talkin on wax getting fame off me without embarrassing him real quick.

i mean fuck this nigga looks like a fuckin chihuahua cmon son that jawline doughy asf neev that two piece real quick to it I guess thats why im not in drake position tho

>edgy faggot
>Doesn't fucking belong here
>Shills post him anyways
>only shills like him
Go away, shill. 10 cents a post isn't worth your time, get a fucking job.