U mad white bois?

u mad white bois?

rate my white girl friend

nobody likes white pussy boy

I'm always mad.
But not over this in particular.

Lol he had to sneak up on him..
Bad but nigger.

Not at all. Every white pussy needs to be fucked by big black cocks and filled up with their hot seed. White Genocide makes my pathetic little white cock so hard. My wife fucks niggercock all the time and I'm raising my daughter to be very accepting of black people in the hoo that she everntually breeds many black babies.

FUCK. WHITE. PEOPLE. WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!

What ways should this slut be blacked?

after a quick trip to a+e white boy was fine
niggy mcniggerstein is in jail as he is too fucking dumb to be anywhere elese.

This is some shit-tier bait. Who let the monkey lovers get on the internet?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in swelling real nice, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids involving real nice swelling, and I have over 300 confirmed swells. I am trained in swollen gorilla warfare and I’m the top sweller in the entire US swollen forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with nice swelling the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fellow swellers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be swollen, anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare swell. Not only am I extensively trained in real nice combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Swollen Real Nice Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will swell a righteous fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

its bait but idc
u mad nignog?

Not really, because most of the white people who live in those poor areas are just as dumb as the negroes.

Source: I lived in a white trash poor town before promptly getting the fuck out when I could.

black nigger wants to fight white kid and gets pwned

and now you're spreading the dumb all over the place

more! i love this shit, i beat my dick to those niggers getting burned alive wearing tires around their neck on bestgore.

Keep the mudshark you will never get my job

>Implying you can spread any more dumb on Sup Forums

Have you been to Sup Forums lately?

>be me
>obese 14 year old murrican
>tendies.gif
>fire up Sup Forums
>awww yeah, nigger thread
>BLACK NIGGER WANTS TO FIGHT
>i like the word nigger, mom never lets me say it
>takes my tendies when i do
>mfw i'm superior and deserve tendies
>my mom is a black nigger too
>i r king of interwebs

Your mom loves the bbc

i lost at tendies.gif

what can i say, i'm a performer.

I am going to assume this is fake. Well, this nignog is stupid he got caught using them on camera, where I am from they are a prohibited weapon and he would face assault with a deadly weapon charges and face prison time.

>fake
There's people who livestream themselves doing driveby shootings.

Illogical people don't process or think about consequences of doing stupid shit.

lol fucking armchair psychologist loser low iq moron
you're so cool dude you're such a performer
kys

lmao

>sucker punching a kid half his size
>with knuckle busters
Glad that nigger got the book, piece of fucken shit. Come try that shit around my neighborhood and you'll get knocked the fuck out boy.

You were saying?

throughout all of human history blacks have been massively socially and technologically inferior to whites
baiting white kids who don't dismiss blacks as a living joke is like shooting fish in a barrel
those people are insecure emotional idiots
there's nothing clever about making them upset
if you want to join the big leagues try trolling black people, those guys are literally 99% coping mechanisms and so can't be fucked with
that's why they don't all kill themselves despite being genetically inferior and knowingly having far cruder cognitive abilities than whites
it would destroy them to face those facts so they've evolved exceptionally high self esteem to compensate for their dull senses and perception

Bet they kissed after the pic

Lol that white kid is actually retarded. He has some sort of retardation. Unironic.

Keeping the opression alive for " the community" bravo bravo. We need to keep those private prisons full. So by all means keep practicing your coonery

stay mad

mmm give me those tears boy, you've eaten enough gravy that they've acquired a unique taste. delicious even.

stay the same obese version of dillon roof, love ya lots lardo.

I'm only truly mad when it's honest competition. Sucker punching a scrawny 80lbs skater kid with brass knuckles from behind to impress other stupid niggers on camera and some stupid white cumdumpster is embarrassing for them. Belongs in a cringe thread IMO.

fuck this is hot
moar plz

i fuck asian bitches all the time but i'm not a low iq race baiting teeheeing faggot so it's just sex and not a racial thing
everyone smug posting, white or black side, is a dumb cunt who jerks off while telling themselves what an epic troll they are
that's fucking gay
stop trying so hard you sad losers especially since you're trying to be edgy or sardonic it's fucking embarrassing and pathetic
honestly kys

hahahaha because i pointed out you're a self indulgent faggot i must be a white supremecist?
you should get a MacArthur grant you big genius
again actually kys mongaloid

If a girl wants to ride a shit-skin, that's her choice, I just hope that she's ready to lose him to mindless violence and raise a bunch of half-turds.

what happened here? anyone got a story?

I know thats probably fake but if it isnt, that guy must have been really hurt, she should be banned from using contreception

newfag alert

Nigger please, any holes the goal. That's thuganomics for you ghetto loving cucks

Just tell me what's happening

Weak white boi was talking shit so alpha young pharaoh put him in his place.

what´s up with his ass? Is this baby powder?

>hes getting tried as adult
>his insane defense didnt work
>he's going to jail for 15+ years

stuck in the oven for too long

Niggers gotta nig