Femanons: how often do you have sex? What's your longest sex streak (days in a row WITH sex)...

Femanons: how often do you have sex? What's your longest sex streak (days in a row WITH sex)? Anybody here have sex every day? Can your pussy handle it?

Anyone who answers your question is going to get brutally slut-shamed by the "I want a virgin girlfriend" anons on this board.

>I'm not the femanon. stfu

I promise I won't

Kik?

Don't have kik

Not a femanon here, but the girlfriends I've had over time who have been the horniest (want it every day or even multiple times a day) tend to get UTIs or yeast infections every several weeks and end up having to take some time off. The only way around it is for both partners to shower and scrub right before sex, every single time, so that it's as clean and sanitary as possible -- and of course that's often inconvenient. But if both people commit to it, some of the hornier girls I've known can have sex every day continuously.

>Deranged idiot - the post

Good, solid answer.

>Femanons........
And that's where you made your first mistake

I'm not a girl and only enjoy black dick

What a tasty looking asshole.

Your loss

She goes to Penn state . I'm just posting random pics. Maybe I should post dick pics to attract female

Not my loss

You are actually right on the mark with this.

So much samefagging ITT. My god.

How embarrassing for you.

What's embarrassing?

How

When

Why

What

And

This

;

Twat

Even

Ex GF and I would fuck every day. Anal when on the rag. Sometimes multiple times a day. Longest streak was 2 months. Definitely possible.

Yeah, now I wonder how common it is nowadays

virgin

Broke up two years ago. About 5 lays since then. Only one of those was any good and had the same kind of thirst for sex.

Yeah I can see how that would sound boastful and unrealistic to a 40 year old whose eyes were closed last time he was anywhere near a real life vag

>Anal when on the rag

I never get it anymore.
But I did do it like 6 times in one day and everyday for like a week.
That was the most and yes I was sore af.

Now actually cumming? That's different. Think I came 4 times in one day and felt like I might faint afterwards.

You're a girl?

That's why I answered.

I've had similar experiences.

Tits or gtfo, please?

Oh ok,something just that the other guy answered and specifically mentioned whether he was a guy or girl

*didn't mean to write "something"

Nah. It's cold out it's late. I'm not getting my titties out. Just answering OP's question.
And dw I'm about to go to sleep I'll be taking off.

You're fine.

You're a weird one.

Depends, I think I've done 8 days in a streak, but that was once. Now I'm about once or twice a week

>please
what a fucking cuck

Me and gf i know for a solid 3 weeks once did it twice a day. No issues. She gets really wet easy so it was never sore for either of us.

Extra details: I've only had one yeast infection my entire life (went camping and had to put on underwear that'd gotten wet) and it was so damn horrible I now don't let unwashed hands inside me and take "sink showers" before most sexual contact.

Will never understand why people think being clean is hard.
Will never understand how you hear stories of girls carrying infections around for weeks like fucking niggers

>anal when on the rag
>not earning your red wings
>not making a cherry cream pie.

>not being a vampire and sucking it out

My girl only wants it once a month if that.. here's her pussy

In your dick?

ur a fucking cuck then

I wish I was a girl

> Can your pussy handle it?

you're a virgin.

when you're fresh together people tend to fuck like rabbits. 5times a day 2 weeks straight.

>internet
>femanon
top kek

That's why things need to be kept fresh, new pussy regularly, new dick for the woman.