Sup Forums deaths you will never get over

Sup Forums deaths you will never get over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-qNBxXjbI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guitarist from Women

this thread

everyone mentioned so far

yours

Thing about Jeff's death was that it was 100% his fault for swimming in the river with boots. Like, OK it was a mistake and his death is a tragedy of course like any other untimely young death is. But who even swims with normal shoes? Nobody.

You didn't even know who he was when he died you dumb faggot

his dad had 10 times the talent

youtube.com/watch?v=u-qNBxXjbI4

It was a series of errors that led to his death. Like you said, swimming in clothes and boots is fucking stupid. It was night, so visibility was poor. Also a boat went by and Jeff got caught up in it's wake, which ultimately caused him to drown.

It was mostly his fault, but it's still sad to see a young talented guy die so pointlessly. Also it's pretty sad considering how his father died young and he was the last in the Buckley line to be gifted with an amazing voice.

:(

i cried the day he died

i'll miss anthony as well

Brian Wilson before becoming retarded from anti-psychotics and other psychiatric drugs. I'm over it now, but first learning about it, and him in general, was intense. I felt such real feelings of loss.

Absolutely will not be able to deal.

or dilla

Most of the guys posted ITT died before any of you were ever born, so shut the fuck up. Still shaken up about Schubert's death? Retards.

:(((

one of the most wholesome humans ever

the guy on the cover of xiu x2s sophomore album tbqh

rip vietnamese prostitute

You can be aware an artist is dead before becoming familiar with their work (and not care at the time), and then feel a sense of loss once their material becomes emotionally significant to you.

You don't get the same feelings of shock, discussing it with your peers in the days after, and other things associated with the event of death, but there's still plenty to feel.

Obviously, it hurts worse when an artist has an untimely death, and was likely to produce more good music. The difference with your example, is the creator (and his music) is (for most people today) much more difficult to form an emotional attachment to due to a variety of factors related, but not all directly caused by, him having lived nearly 200 years ago.

This exactly
I was just a kid when Elliott Smith died and had no clue who he was but after I became a fan and read a biography on him it really hit me. He was someone whose music really resonated with me and learning about him as a person made me really relate to some of what he went through, so to see what happened to him is just painful in a way. He means a lot to me even if I never knew him.

kurt cobain and the poelpe already mentioned. Really kurt tho. damn it all desu

fuckin john lennon. George too but he seemed to be at peace spritually from what i understand. john just got fucking shot by some asshole.

:((((

Oh boy

I won't be able to deal.

This really, and just as he was making a more positive change in life. He seemed so much happier and was a much more loving and nice dude towards the end. He just loved being with Sean and was getting closer to Julian finally.

Literally cried in the bathroom when I knew the news

I WANNA LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE ALIVE BECAUSE EVERYBODY LOVES YOU WHEN YOU DIE

I remember being 16 in the late 90s, before the internet took over and discovering that LP, blew my mind how raw & kinky it was. He talked about his love for stretchmarks long before Kendrick Lamar.

SI NO OLVIDO, MORIRE!

My dog also died a few days later

What a shitty year

how you gonna feel when he actually croaks?

It's a bad feel

one of the all time greats

he died on my birthday :(

:(

When either of these guys go I'm going to be crushed

at least now we know how great aemelia shakespeare"'s actors were. #jeffjy

Yeah just thinking about it gets me all choled up

the only had one good album, but it's so damn good.
his work as a lyricist is really inspirational to me, even though he's long dead, i only just found out about him and definitely felt sad.
he was incredible, it would be awesome if he just reappeared one day, but he's dead.

FUCK
This is what i get for talking shit on The Hutch

= (

his shit was like the soundtrack of my late teens

desu

He sided when my mom was 1, you're either memeing or an old man

what part of Britain you from?

East Midlands
Sad though. When I was 9 or however old I was I liked some of his stuff and it was sad to see someone who was a part of my childhood kill themselves and kill themselves so young.

why'd he have to go Sup Forums? =(

He was a stupid alky

I would have loved to hear the finished version of From a Basement on a Hill.

:0

yep. this. they were so close to being at their peak after public strain.

was gonna post him. fuck man.

Holy shit

Literally shed a tear, get sad every time I think about it

:'( fuck

/thread

he dead? :(

Kendrick Lamar

I know what you mean user. I haven't been able to listen to any of his music since he passed. It just makes me sad. He was in his 80s, but it still felt bad to see him go.

Yup, especially with that Marianne Ihlen-letter just a few months before his own passing.

Made the huge mistake of reading 'The Favourite Game' by him this winter after a break-up. Absolutely crushed me.

The letter for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

>"Well Marianne, it's come to this time when we are really so old and our bodies are falling apart and I think I will follow you very soon. Know that I am so close behind you that if you stretch out your hand, I think you can reach mine. And you know that I've always loved you for your beauty and for your wisdom, but I don't need to say anything more about that because you know all about that. But now, I just want to wish you a very good journey. Goodbye old friend. Endless love, see you down the road."

well isn't that just the biggest bummer ever

ngl I might have cried

Underrated. Jay was so good with the bantz. He would have been a welcome voice the past few years since he was critical of boring ass rich kid music.

he still had some music in him.

this too.

ok but have people forgotten what a huge asshole Prince was just because he died? He sued YouTube because they let people upload his songs, and there's a bunch of stories from other celebrities and musicians of acting weird.

>He sued YouTube because they let people upload his songs
This is fine.
He's still an asshole though.

so? he still made good music.

Literally the most overrated guitarist in history, probably.

It will be a sad day for Proggers everywhere when Fripp takes his last bow.

I swear I heard this sentence at least 10 times. Would he have been famous eventually?

shitty unbased thread

he died before you were even born, you faggot

;_;