Ask a youth pastor at a church anything!!

Ask a youth pastor at a church anything!!

How many kiddies did you touch?

What will you do when your regime falls?

None. Not that type of pastor lol. I'm 22 and only speak to people ages 15- 30 sumthing

Become a real estate agent and sell low-income housing in predominately Hispanic areas like I've been doing lol

why are you on Sup Forums?

Why are we all here on Sup Forums is the real question.

But I'm here because I've been on here since before I became a youth pastor and this is my last post till I stop entirely. A final smoke in a sense

The Bible has issues with both sodomy and dudes fucking other dudes, and yet priests seem to be sodomising little boys all over the place. What's up with that?

They will be condemned and held accountable for their actions even more since they knew that they weren't supposed to be doing that in the first place. Just because someone is a priest doesn't mean they shouldn't be charged.

won't u be condemned and held accountable for this "last smoke"?

No, because I'm just talking on an image board. Nothing wrong with that

Did you know that there is no God. No Jesus. No Heaven and no Hell?

Nah, Christfags like OP are pretty delusional

Fuck off fedora nigger

i would like to gain unfettered access to troubled young christian girls with daddy issues, for um, reasons...
can i become a youth pastor too?

pretty safe to say you glanced at the other stuff

Maybe you're right, but due to personal expirences I would have to disagree.. I didn't wake up one morning a decided I wanted to become a pastor out of nowhere.

Maybe, hard to tell just off saying I'm a youth pastor though.

Of course I'm right. Only a fool would buy into 2,000+ year old mythology from the Middle East. Books written by mere sheep and goat herding men in a time where they didn't even know where the sun went at night.

Yep, too be honest chistianity was a last thing I would decide.

Lol if you want to do it for that go for it, but you'll get caught up along with the rest of the pedophile priests eventually .

I hated church as a kid so being a Christian was the last thing on my mind, but personal experiences dude.

Which one passage of the bible do you absolutely not agree with and cannot even defend?
Also do you eat prawns/shrimp?

Nothing that I can think of off the bat. But if you bring some up I can see where I stand on it.

And Yee, cause it's delicious even though shrimp is gross.

Do you have fags in your church?

How many alter boys have suffered for your sins

You're not allowed to eat shellfish you goon.
Off to hell you go.

Yea, there's this girl who has a gf. She knows, so I don't say anything. Hate the sin, but love the sinner.

Lol I'm not a priest

How did you end up a youth pastor? Any specific education or training required?

Meh. Food is food dude. Eat what you like lol

Yep. Bible school man. Takes about 2 years to become a pastor. It's like a regular college but a bible one lol

Did Jesus come down and tongue punch your fartbox?

I don't think you're taking the word of god very seriously.

If God is real then explain these digits.

There are 8 different passages on not eating shellfish.

Do you like touching little boys like most of them?

And I became one because I always liked working with people. Talk to at risk youth and started a small group, reading a verse of the bible and tell them how they could apply it to their life to better them selfs , and since I was already going to school part time for it, ended up become a youth pastor. It just happened to be honest

Haven't had the privelge lol

>not believing in the Christian God and the ancient, outdated, ass backwards religion it comes with
>means I'm a fedora tipping atheist
Okay buddy.

how come all other faiths take they're food related scripture very seriously but Christians, (who if i remember C of E School correctly) shouldn't eat pork or shellfish?

If you crack down on people and control them, that's a cult. I teach the bible and interpret it to better oneself with God on their life. I take the bible serious, but when it comes to people's life's, their conviction is their own and I just present the bible .

bingo

Actually most of the people I talk to are older then me. I'm 22. There's not little boys lol

What kind of church?

Christian church in Califonia.

Okay, denomination? Do you like it?

Send nudez

How does it feel wasting your life?

nice fedora dubs

Food was more of a tradition back then, .. I forget the verse, but God said "don't you call unclean what I have already made clean" referring to pork.

Pentecostal, and yea I do! Its like family more then anything

That's cool. You genuinely believe everything?

Not bad actually, because I work with people who need help anyway.

Its not your lack of belief that makes you a fedoracore faggot, its you "hurr religion is retarded look at how cool and edgy am i" attitude that does

Yes sir! I was never taught on the basis on craming things or beliefs to anyone, it's more love then anything else.

Are you really in it because you fantasize about molesting kids? be honest

Awesome for you. I hope you have fun OP, but before I leave do you know what your church says about divination (I think that's what it's called) like is it good or bad?

do you have this in bigger?(the pic)

Yeah thats pretty much you right now

Old enough on my watch. Im 25.

Lol not at all in all honesty

why pastor?

>attitude?

All he said was that the book written over two thousand years ago with inaccurate information was retarded.

How the church sees it, it's bad because it dabbles with forms of which craft. That's in a general sence.

But anything in specific?

True, but jail bait girls inst my thing, would of been if I was still in high school.

So you cherry pick it

This

>If you crack down on people and control them, that's a cult. I teach the bible and interpret it to better oneself with God on their life. I take the bible serious, but when it comes to people's life's, their conviction is their own and I just present the bible.

Are you serious? Jesus saying that if you even think lude thoughts of a women it's adultery. not like that's thought control

All my life in churches I've heard shit like
>bow down to Jesus
>submit to Jesus

>Not a cult
At least get your bullshit right if your becoming a pastor

Fuuug meant to quote the post above that one :DDD

Not at all, cause I never tell people what to do or do not do , it's no ones right to be honest. if they feel like they should stop drinking for example, they should do it because they want to and they have a willingness for it. I just present to bible and what ever else comes from them.

Lol like I said, I present the bible to them, if they feel like they comited sin, that's their part to do something about it, not mine.

I don't tell them what to do, I tell them what the bible says, bit that's all.

Do you jerk off?

Nope, I stopped. Lol

Then you're not a real pastor faggot, you're just trying to help people with their problems. In the bible it says that you shouldn't drink (all though there's another quote that sort of contradicts that) a real pastor would teach what the bible says to do, but keep doing what you're doing, the less and less it becomes about the religion the faster it disappears

He's helping people, don't be a ass

so you get wet dreams or do you take some kind of food or drink that "block" your genitals?

Maybe you don't, but there millions upon millions who do, the extreme vast majority do, so you belong to a cult you just don't enforce it your self

You sound like you need Jesus in your life son.the devil done got ahold of you

Next time you sneeze some one is going to say God bless you

Lol like I said, I present the bible to them, if they feel like they comited sin, that's their part to do something about it, not mine.

I don't tell them what to do, I tell them what the bible says, but that's all

.. Personally , I stopped drinking not because someone told me it was wrong, but because I got convicted about it, then acted

Have you spanked any of the youth under your charge and if so, how do you do it?

Wet dreams my man. Let my body worry about that

Do you believe in God ?

Good for you OP!

What's the worst thing someone has said to you in a session?

He may be helping individual people, but hes holding all of society back. Plus those people could get real help from therapist/psychiatrist/counselor, not some fuck who read a really old and inaccurate book

I totally agree about church's in general, but in my church I wasn't shown that way, so the same way I present it, was the way I was shown. It's working with people so you always meet them where they are at

Lol I never have and I don't plan to do it.

Yep lol

Define session please?

They could get that help and the more power to them, they don't have to listen to me, they all have a choice and could leave lol

Leaving the tough love to someone else? So you can be the "oh so hip youth pastor who is like totally down with JC but is approachable"?

When your doing your thing, talking to troubled kids what's like the worst thing they have said

OK then if really like helping people, you should become qualified, as a psychologist or something, and not ruined the world, studying the bible gives the illusion that your qualified to help people with they're problems, and maybe you are with some people, but definitely not with the majority.

So is this some type of mission you're on or are you a closet Sup Forums browser?