If I were black, I wouldn't randomly hate someone b/c their kind put my ancestors into slavery. I wasn't a slave...

If I were black, I wouldn't randomly hate someone b/c their kind put my ancestors into slavery. I wasn't a slave, why should I care? And even if I was, the only man I'd hate was my master. Greg down the street didn't enslave me. Maybe Greg was a nice guy. But no, I'm not allowed to like Greg b/c he has the same color skin as my former slave master. That's like if I got bullied, kidnapped, and raped by a person w/ red hair and for the rest of my life I hated red haired people. So fucking stupid.

Shut the fuck up you bitch ass cracker

I makes sense when 8/10 people on this planet are born without a decent functioning thinker.

You forgot that you wouldn't only hate all person w/ red hair, but also you demand better treatment from all gingers as a form of satisfaction. Logic raped

Angry that I'm telling the truth? Stop being mad at me for something that I didn't do so that I can stop being mad at you for being mad at me over something I didn't do.

>Logic raped
Yup, thats nigger logic right there

Slavery didn't end with the civil war. Civil rights didn't grant equality to black people.

Well, no, not if I were black. I wouldn't need that. It wouldn't even cross my mind.

Most of the black people I've known don't hate individual white people like Greg down the street. They like to blame all their life problems on some shadowy institution like "the government" or "white people" in the most vague, nonspecific way possible. That's the only way their brains can reconcile the fact that most white people today are just fine with black people and don't really care that much with the fact that they are too stupid to pull themselves out of poverty.

The few successful blacks I've known who don't have this attitude are either fully integrated into white culture (i.e. grew up in a white neighborhood, have one white parent, etc.) or are very very intelligent and have figured this out for themselves.

Just try to understand nigger trips - who would've resigned of additional benefits coming from being poor and always persecuted negro boy? Come on

If you were black, you would have been different and think different. I wouldn't be so certain about this

>It wouldn't even cross my mind.
Shut up cracker, you dont know shit

I still wouldn't care. I only judge people on an individual basis, if they do something that I don't like. Like, that's it. It would be hypocritical for me to tell them not to judge me by my skin but yet it would be okay for me to do so. Yeah there were segregation laws, but what if Greg down the street didn't participate in helping that law pass? Can he help it? No. So why punish him for it?

>The few successful blacks I've known who don't have this attitude are either fully integrated into white culture (i.e. grew up in a white neighborhood, have one white parent, etc.) or are very very intelligent and have figured this out for themselves.
Orios arent black faggot

Please, I'd be the same person no matter what skin I was in.

Exactly why black lives don't matter.

Ah, based user. To be honest, you're talking about an utopian society filled with empathy and understanding. They'll not change, a so we won't. There will be hate, there will be prejudice. Sad but true

Do the niggers know that the first legal slave owner was also a nigger? Niggerception. Nigger killing their own race since the beginning.

niggers score a lot of easy points by bitching about the white man though. despite that no one alive was ever a slave.

its like the indians who constantly complain about how hundreds of years ago white, french, and pork chops killed a bunch of their people

4/5. Simplify friend.

Its like, you have no idea if Greg is racist. You have no idea if Greg helped enact any segregation laws or not. You have no idea if Greg was a slave owner. You don't know if Greg is -insert thing that would imply he doesn't like black people- unless you got to know him and discovered this upon knowing him. Then sure, I wouldn't be friends w/ Greg because fuck Greg for judging me for being black. But really, racism will always be on a person to person basis and well, to assume otherwise...

Is racist.

Porkchops did 9/11

This nigger just misspelled "Oreos."

Also, what the fuck are you even talking about. Literally an Oreo is "black on the outside, white on the inside." That's the whole basis of the insult.

>Do the niggers know that the first legal slave owner was also a nigger? Niggerception. Nigger killing their own race since the beginning.
They dont even know that "slavery" was in the gold old usa since it was created with indentured servitude, and that in reality white slaves did far more for the country than niggers ever did.

fuck you cracker

You don't like generalizations but you are using this Greg character as your perfect white person who is not responsible for oppression of black people. He absolutely shares the blame.

It's easy for you to claim you don't see color because your color hasn't been used to hold you down. You buy into the myth of the meritocracy, that an individual is fully responsible and capable of achieving success and that the past doesn't matter, but have never grown up the son or daughter of parents and grandparents who experienced what things were like before. Society actively worked to keep black people down throughout the entire history of the United States, and it's less now, but you can't assume that the playing field is even. Far fucking from it.

the portuguese did not do 9/11

the sand niggers did.

Greg is a cunt tbh though

There isnt a person alive who owned a slave or was a slave in the USA. The laws today favor niggers, basically allowing even the stupidest and most unfit to get jobs and to be carried through college.

The only thing niggers do with the constant racism and bitching is ensure that future generations will continue to see them as stupid monkeys with the hands out for free shit. Right now no one cares about race anymore, niggers are just fucking themselves over.

Honestly, I think that black people far more prefer the idea of hating whites vs. making up with them. I mean really, serious question, blacks. What sounds better? Making amends with whites willing to make admits, or saying "fuck you" and hating whites needlessly forever and being the true reason why there is never peace?

>OP doesn't understand why blacks hate all whites
>most people in this thread probably visits black hate threads and thinks all blacks are nigs
>also visits female hate threads because Stacy doesn't want to fucking you
The irony

i think that means there racists hypocrites.

>>most people in this thread probably visits black hate threads and thinks all blacks are nigs
Yes, and yes because they are all racist fucks or they are lazy fucks who do nothing to get rid of the racist fucks in the communities.

>first legal slave owner a nigger

Does your uneducated ass mean Anthony Johnson? where's your source?

So then blacks (who do hate all whites) have really don't have a problem that isn't already on the other side. What's the point of this thread again, OP?

The US government labeled Mohamed Atta as the lead hijacker in the 9/11 operation. He was the one who supposedly took control of American Airlines Flight 11 and flew it into the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

The American public was also told by the government that Atta was a devout Muslim and that’s what motivated him and the other hijackers. But the people who knew him said he was a man who lived with an American stripper, loved pork chops, drank alcohol, and snorted cocaine.

loved pork chops
pork chops
pork chops did 9/11

>I wouldn't care

But you're not black. This is a poor argument. How can you know what you would feel if you were black with an entirely different life? And every time someone points out that your logic or facts were wrong you just say "I still wouldn't care"?

You could steal from someone and then say you wouldn't care so stop complaining. This is not logical or sensical.

Society did not keep you down, the government did. The laws that were put into society to segregate are the entire reason you were oppressed. But its not like quadrillion white people voted for that. Once its enacted, its not like those who didn't vote for it have any choice but to abide to it, innocent whites included. My mother remembers feeling awful for having to use a white-only water fountain because she thought it was unfair that she got a better one just because she was white. This was also the same government full of old white people that went "ah shit" and removed it. I don't know a single white person who wishes segregation was back, who wishes slavery was back, who wants to go back to those times. Whites today think poorly of those times, just as you do, ashamed that this happened to you, and felt bad for you, knowing you shouldn't have had to deal with it. The playing field at this point is even. I could be equally successful no matter what my skin color. I'm still mentally me, no matter what.

Go away Mr. Autismo, this isn't 7th grade math class. People in the real world use a ?/10 scale to produce comparative consistency.

Are you sure you're on the right website, friend? If everyone on Sup Forums is trolling with the black nignog shit, I commend then for sticking to it for as long as they have.

2 idiots who take their knowledge from internet memes.

>...Whereas Hugh Gwyn hath by order from this Board Brought back from Maryland three servants formerly run away from the said Gwyn, the court doth therefore order that the said three servants shall receive the punishment of whipping and to have thirty stripes apiece one called Victor, a dutchman, the other a Scotchman called James Gregory, shall first serve out their times with their master according to their Indentures, and one whole year apiece after the time of their service is Expired. By their said Indentures in recompense of his Loss sustained by their absence and after that service to their said master is Expired to serve the colony for three whole years apiece, and that the third being a negro named John Punch shall serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural Life here or elsewhere
source: McIlwaine, ed., Minutes of the Council and General Court of Colonial Virginia, p. 466

hugg gwynn is white btw, and the first legal slave owner in Virginia and the 13 colonies

>you are using this Greg character as your perfect white person who is not responsible for oppression of black people. He absolutely shares the blame.
Typical "educated nigger" thinking. There's absolutely no logic to this. The blacks who sit in their Howard University circle jerks nod their heads and come to agreement that literally every white person in the country needs to feel shame for things that happened decades or centuries before any of them were born.

And the absurd conclusion is that therefore, white people with no moral culpability for the sins of their ancestors need to just give free stuff to black people who they haven't hurt or oppressed in any way.

And that's why blacks will never get ahead. When "gimme free stuff for no reason" is your proposed solution, you can't make any headway.

At this point, we all have the internet and our cultures are mixed enough that blacks have no excuse for continuing this line of bullshit. They still bank all their hopes on their one cousin who is kind of good at basketball, and they refuse to take a cue from the attitudes of the Chinese and Latinos, who said "well it sucks I was born poor but now I just need to work harder so hopefully my kids can have a better life than I did," and over time they did, and now they routinely run billion dollar corporations and are successful lawyers, judges, and politicians.

Stop blaming white people for this shit and take a look at your own pathetic culture.

> On March 8, 1655, the Northampton County Court ruled in favor of Anthony Nigger Johnson, a free man of Nigger descent, when he was accused of keeping an indentured servant as a slave.

First Nigger to legally own another Nigger in the US. Fucking Niggers tryna change history

Personally, I am incapable of disliking someone unless they provide me a very strong reason to. That trait will always be a part of who I am. On the flip side, it hurts me greatly when someone chooses to dislike me despite my never having wronged them. I wish nothing but peace. Hate is such a toxic emotion and I cannot stand to feel it. Nothing would make me happier than for everyone to get along.

>Fucking Niggers tryna change history
No shit, most of them are still stupid enough to think Egyptians were black

Anyone have that facebook post with the mr.robot guy?

Stop it, you're starting to make sense.

It is because of this trait that I am incapable of abhorring large groups of people to whom I have yet to meet. The white person one may scowl at on the street could be a volunteer at a church that brings in homeless families, or someone who works for the soup kitchen, charity. Maybe they do foster care. Maybe they're about to adopt a black child. Maybe they cried tears of joy alongside their black friends, happy for them when they heard the news that schools were finally integrated. Or the white male solider that takes a bullet for his black friend and to die in his arms.

If I thought to myself "fuck that racist cracker" but they were actually one of those people, how fucked up would that be? Exactly. And that's why I don't judge strangers.

I know because who I am as a person would not change, regardless of the color of my skin. I will never be able to learn to show unwarranted hate towards someone unless they provide a wrong that warrants hate. Its as simple as that.

kek, thought you're thinking about him
first nigger to legally own a slave doesn't mean that he's the first leag slave owner like said. that was Hugh Gwyn July 9, 1640 u uneducated faggot

Lol, the fraction of Asians on this planet is way more than 2/10.

The reason I continue to say "I still wouldn't care" is because many of the scenarios are simply different manifestations of the idea that I would hate someone who has not given me a reason to hate them. Like seriously, I just don't have beef with people who don't wrong me.

I'd like to take a moment to say that my posts here come from a positive intention. Let me ask you this. How many times have you heard "let go of the past?" How many times have you heard people say how bad of an idea it is to hold onto things from back then, and to move on? How many times have you done so in your own life and felt the amazing happiness and release that comes from having that toxicity out of your life? If all of you who hold onto the past knew how indescribably wonderful it feels to let go, you'd let go of slavery grudges in heartbeat and we'd be that much closer to world peace. But alas. Easier said that done, sadly.

u always have ppl who have to hurr the durr

Other blacks and muslims made them slaves in africa.
Europeans bought them on the coast.

Nice try by that thinking ud have to stop hatin muzzys