youtube.com/watch?v=u9ELx0PnWZI
youtube.com/watch?v=PPOnh_JJywM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpy?

Louis CK didn't deserve that.

Ohhhh
Please tell me those aren't real...

rekt

Women should really stop wearing bikinis with bodies like that.

lost

ITT: Fatties should stay away from rope swings. Hezeus Christ, that's got to fucking hurt.

You want to see some real degenerates fucking themselves up, look up POR stunts. They're a group of white trash retards from West Virginia who destroy their bodies, in a desperate plea for attention seeking and acceptance, for your viewing pleasure... all while the sociopath who "runs the show" profits from their stupidity. POR literally stands for profits of regrets. Retard white trash smash themselves up, and one asshole who antagonizes them makes profits from it. It's pure capitalism.

Here's a couple classics..

youtube.com/watch?v=DwL90NJwvhk

youtube.com/embed/YXbRoFeeaJo

Holy fuck what is wrong with these people?

Did they at least recover her studies? I want to know

That's not even close to the worst..

This guy literally tied rope to this testes and them ran and jumped.. which resulted in tearing his ballsack open. YT video is censored, but you can find the uncensored clip around somewhere..

youtube.com/watch?v=GRoNRwyEBp8

There's another one where this guy gets like 3rd degree burns to his back.. It's fucking demented.

All I can say is, murica.

I'm sure he gives them money to do these poor stunts

Oh it's real

NOPE.

They're not even stunts. It's literally just retards fucking themselves up... They don't show the injuries, but trust me the shit if horrific. That kid in the sign video had a bad concussion, several broken ribs, punctured lungs, and his whole chest was black and blue for weeks.

Did you not see this guy run into the car window? And the guy who tore his nutsack open.. He did it.. TWICE. How fucking insane do you have to be to do that "stunt", rip your nuts open.. then do it again once you're healed up. Ok, in that case, he did get paid.. I forget how much.. Like $100 or something. But they do not get paid for this shit. The sociopath who makes the videos "JJ Allin" aka the guy you hear cackling like Hillary talking about Libya keeps all the dough the videos earn.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyWcr17feeI

That guy really calls himself jj allin? Does he at least do stunts?

Not really. Every once in a while he does fake nutshots that don't do shit.. Meanwhile the other guys gets their nuts fucking smashed.. or ripped out of the sack... Some of their vids are truly insane. Wonder how no one has died.

You should ask him why he's such a greedy pussy on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMwoJpIeAj4

That sign guy.. did the same thing 3 fucking times. Same result 3 times.. smashed up real good. This vid is all 3.

How fucking mental do you have to be to self harm like this for attention? Not even getting paid.

Two of them were only a few months apart.. this guy for sure has permanent brain damage from this. They do show some of the injury in this vid, though they usually dont show.. you can see how his face and chest starts bruising within minutes of impact. Fucked up.

I bet that white kid guy his ass beat like 5 times after this..

Black girls can be such drama queens.

That's a girl. So yes she definitely got her ass kicked

Here's one of those rednecks intentionally getting run over and cracking his skull open.

youtube.com/watch?v=U64vI1N4Vbs

What a retard

The difference is, those are accidents.. these are not.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9ELx0PnWZI

3rd guy in this video cracked his skull open. They probably don't show the blood on yt, but you hear that shit when he slams down on his skull.

Not even getting paid. lol.

Damn.

Serves the nigger right. Doing their stupid monkey dance

god, how can they be so retarded that they think they don't have to hold the rope or something?

if they're not strong enough maybe don't do it? fucking hell

bitch at 0:30 got hit by a cop. lol

Did he died?

It's physics.. even if they can hold themselves up at 1G... the momentum from the swing will generate more Gs.. = splat.

holy shit purple fire is kewl

I don't know about "nigger" or "stupid monkey dance" but she did step on the kid's paper..

obviously the white kid was withdrawn and not having any of it.. just leave him alone, don't antagonize. Being that it's high school or whatever, I can easily imagine that shit ended up starting some kind of "beef." Stupid fuckers.

yeah, which is why they're stupid

if they're gonna do it, at least keep the same position in the air to not ad more Gs

by adding even more Gs I meant putting their arms straight when they had them flexed

LOL fat people are the funniest breed.
disgusting and unhealthy, but funny.

top kek

You're watching "Ow My Balls"

Warp on my mark.

I agree
fat people are the worst

I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching these. You're doing god's work user

>raped and murdered
Gee, I wonder

Her studies probably went something like;

>Look how peaceful everyone is!
>Muslims are so peaceful!
>Whites are horrible for thinking Muslims are violent!
>Wow, a muslim agreed to give me a ride, look how peaceful they are!
>...
And thats where her studies abruptly end because she was raped and killed.

black girls are fucking filth.
we need to get rid of that human trash.

I've never seen a more wimpy looking "super" hero
what a cuck wimp

but why

Has nothing to do with religion. Murder happens everywhere. If I was American, I wouldn't be talking about murder.. might want to look in the mirror.

She made herself an easy target for opportunistic "predators."

The biggest shock to me is the fact that this actually even happened. Usually this kind right wing propaganda doesn't even turn out to be real. Usually it's just made up nonsense. Turns out, she did exist and was murdered hitchhiking in Turkey.

>that light show at the end

Alright Ahmed

People who get hit by cars crossing the street pretty much deserve it...

Nice bait

Imagine if you needed emergency medical attention, but it was tied up treating these cocksmokers.

Why did they tie up that whale?
Stop the animal abuse.

American detected. While I'd probably agree in the US... Other places might be in transitional periods from when the street was pretty much a safe place to walk to walk, full of people and without many cars to quickly being filled with automobiles.. driven by folks with you know lax license standards, driving like maniacs.

In the US, you can be legally blind and still get a DL in some states.. And the tests are like a 5 minute cruise at 10 mph through a parking lot. It's a fucking joke. Already a lot of people die in car accidents in the states, but it boggles my mind that the number is much higher. Must be good car safety standards cuz people crash all the fucking time.

You know he was whipped as a slave, old man went back to what stopped him from acting up when he was working for the
REAL ONLY RACE.

See, this is why you should never install Hollywood breakaway glass.

Too Far Now user, slow your roll.

U mad bro?

Right because I'm sure a young women hitchicking alone in the USA could never totally get raped and murdered. There is no murder in the USA, after all. Especially not murder of women by men.. These women were obviously delusional optimistic.

Is anything that you people won't turn into a political or "religious" issue?

That's fucking brutal. Kicked to head with boots.

Anyone see that gabi garcia freakshow?

I read about a chick in California that barely got away from a trucker that picked her up. He cut off her arms first.

Should have started with the legs, then she wouldn't have got away.

KEK

Yea, I don't imagine very many women are crazy enough to be hitchhiking alone, much less across a continent.. much less going into areas which have been devastated by war and terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPOnh_JJywM

Is this what dying feels like?