Why are Europeans so racist?

Why are Europeans so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We aren't racist, people who don't like look like us are inferior. Simple fact.

We aren't racist, people who don't like look like us are inferior. Simple fact.

FAŞİŞT AVRUPA

Don't start this.

They aren't racist, people who don't like look like them are inferior. Simple fact.

FAŞİŞT
FAŞİŞT
FAŞİŞT

Tell me more

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!

only way to answer retard murrilards posts

this!

t. Guilherme Almeida

Wir sind nicht rassitisch, aber Menschen, die nicht wie wir aussehen, sind minderwertig. So einfach ist das.

Cute.

stop this yurop, you are only making him stronger.

OH GOD I CAN ALREADY SEE THE EVET VOTES JESUS CHRIST

bite the pillow, Eurosissies

Why are whites so racist?

ftfy

SULTAN ERDOGAN :D :D :D

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!

Good.

BURN.

turkey is fucked, enjoy muslim dictatorship

H-he'll be gentle r-right?

its not about race

its about money and power

as it always it

mothufucka

Turks are white so your post checks out

but you are white too

y-you too...

………………

very wrong

good lord i hope they give us reason to dump syrians to their lovely europe.

Whites are the least racist people on the planet.

No other people welcome mass numbers of outsiders and even attempt to integrate them into society.

Japan would rather go into total economic collapse under the weight of an inverted population pyramid before letting in some phillipino nurses to help take care of their elderly.

why?

The truth. Imagine being a pasty white in Southern California. Oy vey.

>paperclip erdogan :D

Why, do they not enrich your culture, make it more vibrant, add color and excitement?

2nd Arab Spring incoming
Hopefully it'll work this time

we need black bulls. not weak syrian gypsies.

>Whites are the least racist people on the planet.

I'm brown during the summer and get angry easily

>Whites are the least racist people on the planet.

I want you to name one country that proves this otherwise.

People only ever consider racism from a national level, usually within the context of a white-derived society - anglosphere/europa.

How many non-Korean babies are the koreans adopting?
How many non-Chinese are allowed into the CCP, or allowed to study in the same building as chinese students at their top universities?

Hating the Turks is one of the few things that unites all Europeans.

Nigga, more or less xenophobia exists everywhere but whites are supremacists it's just they are too betacuck to say it loud due decades of political correctness.

That would be gypsies.

Which disproves my point how? This is compared to overt supremacy in Korea and the likes, remember.

what about syrian qts? will u let them stay?

I think you have a point when it comes to contemporary North America specifically as far as ethnic tolerance goes. not so sure about most places in yurop, even western yurop

hating the gypsies is one of the few things that unites all nations on earth

arabs too

Erdogan is a freak. Turkey needs kicking out of NATO.

Turks are alright.

>Turkey (or the Ottoman empire) acknowledged Finland on the 21st of February 1918, during the visit of the Finnish delegation searching support for the new state. A member of the delegation, professor J.J. Mikkola described the reception the delegation received in the following words : "The hospitality and friendliness was as from a fairytale. Everyone from the sultan to the journalists treated us Finns as dear northern relatives of the Turks, whom they met again after separation lasting for thousands of years." This despite the fact that officially Finland, as an ex-grand duchy of Russia, was still at war with Turkey.

Thats not how these things work laddo.

But yes he is a backward čomar

what's so special about that? most of Europe recognized Finland before that

Planetary Federation of Gypsiphobia

>ARAB spring

triggered tbqh

Turkey is completly isolated on the global scale

back then, the Ural-Altaic hypothesis was quite popular, so Turks considered Finns to be their "ethnic cousins" of sorts.

>Turkey
>Hated by most of the muslim world
>Wants to mobilise the muslim world
>the same muslim world where you can be killed because you are from the village next hill
>most muslims are killed by muslims
>'we are so united infidel!'
and there are still people who fail for this.
Like all the niggers sucked Mugawbes dick when he promised no white will ever own land in Zimbabwe. Dumb apes will always fall for the muh glory lie

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

They've even got US nukes there fuck me fire

Europeans may not be openly racist, but they tend to look down on other cultures. It's really annoying desu

whats a minster?

>i am going to mobilize all of the muslim world
>Because that worked SO WELL 100 years ago

when will these anatolshits ever learn?

Ruhe Sören-Malte!
I am not too indoctrinated to see 'cultures' who oppresses it minoritys, woman or else just for politcal correctness reasons as equal

Thank you turkey, sometimes I forget that there are some sane people left in your country when I see the shitty 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants here being so proud of a country they never visited or know

In terms of cultural relativism, westerners are the least judgmental people in the world really

Turkey should just set free all the refugees they're holding back.
Fuck e*rope

this
and guess wat
we're gonna let them through once again
fuck europe

>arab spring
#triggered

is anyone selling landmines on the cheap, I feel the barb wire fuckoff fence will not be enough, when the roach civil war finally kicks off and turkey implodes on itself

dont worry most of us will just swim to greece.
And unlike arabs that live in the middle of the desert we actually know how to swim!

Either that or just run to georgia

how the fuck will you get across the atlantic to georgia?

you uderestimate the roach

Hahah
No.

>le turkeys civil war mene

you need to finish your highschol to post here underages.

Yes yes every culture that doesn't embrace faggot rights is automatically subhuman
Bring dich um Sitzpisser

im just humouring him tbqh

>tfw the army is going to take control back again much like every other time shit hits the fan

Feels nice to have a bureucratic handbreak tbqh

well since you guys have coup d'états every decade or so, terrorist attacks every month and growing kurdish population, plus growing devide between aegean/thracian european like population and the anatolian dukas, plus a ever-growing spastic ruler, it comes to mind such occurrence is not that distant possibility

Costa rica, we are a small country but getting a life here is really easy

American education lads

whats life like in costa rica?

Food is cheap, water is cheap, light is cheap, education and going to the hospital is free, eveything that is necesary to live is cheap but things like good internet is expensive but we dont have any kind of control over download limit or piracy also if you want to go to the beach is only a max 2h trip from any place of the country

North American whites yes.
Europeans? Actually pretty racist.

and how hard is it to get a job with which you can live decently

Because they are "Nazi remnants"

Depends in the area, any university title is going to give a middle class life for a 4 people family

and do you like it there?

>No other people welcome mass numbers of outsiders and even attempt to integrate them into society.
China. They've been doing it for thousands of years; those who go in end up Chinese, not the other way around. If there is a region on the planet which is the absolute king of taking in huge amounts of people and integrating them, it's China.
Look at all the other major regions, look at their languages of the past few hundred years. Now look at China. They'd have billions of people in and out of their yet their language/s have undergone influential change from outside influence at a glacial pace compared to the rest of the world.

China didn't exactly "welcome" those masses of outsiders, they were conquered by them.

Yes , there problems but i want to make my life here even if i could have a better life somewhere else

Better than food remnents.

BTFO

Not liking it here would be offensive, we just have mediocre leaders and a laughable prison system, but aside from that we're chill. I encourage you to come have a beer here, Hrvanon.

Vaya bretee.

im starting to feel like costa rica is central american croatia
just a bit less white

>central american croatia
I do feel like we're Latin America's own Eastern Europe, but elaborate.

Wonder why thais dont ban whites to not cum on lolis

>there problems but i want to make my life here even if i could have a better life somewhere else
>we just have mediocre leaders
same applies here

I'd move out of here tbqhfam, but there's no real general reason to do it other than the fact that I'm easily bored.