Why hasn't she responded yet Sup Forums?

why hasn't she responded yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/830617766369521665?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222405/How-six-wealthiest-Gulf-Nations-refused-single-Syrian-refugee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/830617766369521665?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Because she's a megalomaniac who thinks it's other people's job to do what she believes is right

God I fucking hope she ignores these troll cunts. You can be a genuine person without all this shit she would have to go through to make this happen. Yes, she has the money and resource to do it but why have the headache?

Because she demands other ppl to do the same? It's not her in her ivory tower who has to suffer the consequences of rapefugee-politics. Pls use your brain before you post.

Yes, jk Rowling the billionaire is going to care what a bunch of virgins on Sup Forums think about her. She'll probably quit twitter in shame. Probably.

Why are you guys so scared of "rapefugees"? Because they might fuck the women that weren't ever gonna fuck you anyway? It screams of insecurity, the Bullshit boogeyman. Cuck-like in fact. Just like Trump with his daughter and and the Canadian Pm.

The scariest thing for you alt-reich boys is that the refugees are no different from you. Because then that means there's nothing special about you. When there isn't. You can cite all the great things about western civilisation but you did fuck all to contribute to that.

The only difference between you and them is that your mother had the temerity to open her whore legs in a western country when she had you. And that fucking terrifies you.

oh hello muhammad

Oh, kid...

Shit, man you got me. Great response, you've totally embarrassed me there. Well done, I'll quit posting now. Probably.

"The refugee crisis will require 250000 homes to be built every year in her homeland Britain. Helping refugees in Europe will cost 10 times as much as helping them in neighbouring countries would."

To feasibly accommodate the level of refugees she demands to be allowed to come in to the country will require britons to share their homes with them. Will you be willing to house these refugees in your own home? Without any real way of vetting them?

An interesting question to ask is why aren't people like her protesting against the 5 richest middle-eastern countries from taking a single refugee but demands her own countrymen and other neighbouring European countries to do so? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222405/How-six-wealthiest-Gulf-Nations-refused-single-Syrian-refugee.html

I really hope your sister/mother/dog gets raped by a refugee, see if you're singing the same fucking story then

asswipe

You have to go back you brown faggot, nobody wants you in their country

>says the 15yo libtard

why the condescending "oh, kid?" call-out? how is that and unreasonable point on

250k homes for a total of 100k asylum seekers in total in the UK?

Lol OK m8. Also, daily mail.

Did.... Did your mother and sister get raped by a refugee, user?...... Together?........ Did you like it.... Did it make you hard? How many times have you touched yourself thinking about it? Does it make you hate yourself?

I'm not scared. I don't like them. I don't want to share or live with them. They are completely worthless human trash to me. I honestly would prefer them to be death.

Not brown but if I was I'm sure your mother wouldn't mind me here. After all, your dad beat her so anything's better than him and her useless son.

nice try shitlord, my point still stands, you've had your little troll and a few responses now toddle off and knock one out while you tell yourself how alpha you are

And an allahu ahkbar to you too, friend

No she doesn't. The demand isn't to just accept refugees literally in your own home.

Did you just call me a shitlord and an alpha?

I think you're confusing the roles here, all-night boy. Your point stands about as much as your cock stands at attention thinking about refugees raping your women. Which, is not very much because it's tiny.

I bet the rapefugees are wittier than you.

you're obviously not from the west
hows that poverty thing working out for you?
hows raping your 12yo neighbours sister then stoning her to death going for you?

I'm with this guy now, he said that if I don't want rapists in my country i'm an insecure cuck who wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend. Because rapists are great as long as they are the brown kind.

They are totally not different in the slightest, that's why they live in first world countries with good education, medical care and housing. And I'm sure they'll completely stop shitting in the streets and assimilate into our culture.

It was the mean old Germans that caused the crime rate to rise as they accepted a shit load of refugees. Not the innocent brown folk.

I am actually from the west, not that it matters.

Hey, at least I'm not from bumfuck random American town and fucking my sister.

c'mon try harder than that, surely you could come up with something wittier? sigh the level of shitlords nowadays

I support refugees and i'm anti-trump immigrations laws!
from the coziness of my huge ass mansion designed only for me

You're not worth it.

rapists are great but i personally prefer white rapists to black rapisrs (brown doesnt exist, if you arent white you're black and that includes the faggot ass frenchniggers and oliveniggers) because if enough white rapists rape blACLK women, eventually there'll be 0% black left
blacks shouldnt be allowed to interbreed for this reason

I didn't say anything about getting a girlfriend, but it seems like I've touched a nerve. The only people I've known to shit in the street are cocaine addicts, almost exclusively white. Have you ever been to Germany, or is the extent of your knowledge breitbart because you seem to be spouting everything they write.

i can tell by the way you structure your sentences that you aren't actually white

go visit india sometime bud

White people have a way of structuring sentences? Lol somebody could have fucking told me.

I'm from England, you dumb fuck. That way I'm structuring my sentences? It's called doing it properly.

you sir, are right
sadly this board is full of americans, and, as the rest of the world knows, they don't know shit. They "know" other cultures through hollywood movies and tv shows. They eat and produce shitty food, they talk shit, their cars are shit, they listen to shitty music, they elect shitty presidents, their comedians are shit, their artists are shit... they buy everything ther government feeds them, they repeat over and over the same basic and simplistic shit to explain everything and why they are 'the best country in the world'

interesting that you didn't deny it

How many Indian refugees are there in the current crisis? Or is a brown person from India exactly the same as one from syria? I suppose you won't mind when I tell you as a white person, you probably like a bit of domestic abuse. Since the boys in Russia do.

Because people aren't very smart. Infact, humans aren't very smart -- we just happen to be the most cunning and capable beings of this planet. We're fairly simple beings and we constantly make errors. Most of these errors go unrecorded, now with IT this retardation is recorded and backed up.

In that sense we're in an unique position where we can inspect how retarded we humans really are.

Rowling isn't going to let no niggers in her mansion. She's a woman so she feels obviously outraged by true tides of war, ready to point her blaming finger at anybody and everybody. But at the same time she's not willing to do the thing which she morally thinks is right. It isn't because she's a retard. Regardless of she feels, she also knows it'd be mistake of a lifetime to fill her mansion with niggers.

I like how post like this genuinely offend people here.

You find it interesting when strangers on the Internet don't mention if they're white? You must live a dull fucking life.

funny, it seems that you are the one that only knows america through mainstream media, shitty hollywood movies, eat your infor from only 1 shitty source and think everything is shit
good job proving you are a moron without even making a point

When did she tell people to personally house refugees? If I say that the police need to do something about the crime problem, and I being a hypocrite and "virtue signaling" if I don't dress up like a bat and beat up criminals at night?

rather that you're not capable, tool

Who else is going to house them? We have a housing shortage as it is, so council housing is out unless we tell people already on the waiting lists to fuck off.

Why the fuck do you keep accusing people of beating their spouses when they disagree with you?

Thats like me claiming you beat puppies cause you disagree with me. Politics do not correlate to actions. I know plenty of democrates who are poor and white, and quite a few rich black republicans.

>Spoiler alert
Neither wants refugees. Me? I left the usa to live in a place that will never take in refugees

when she tells to use government funds to house refugees, that is public money, from everyone else, from taxes
she wants to tell what to do with other people's stuff, so give the example and do it with your own stuff 1st
the whole police argument is more than retarded, its a whole different issue

it would actually be great if we could defend from criminals ourselves, but thanks to retards like that it is now considered a crime if you do
you cant have weapons and if you do assault a criminal you'll probably be prosecuted and get fucked by the law before the criminal does from trying to rob you in the 1st place

its almost comical how people cant see the subversion of values in both cases

No! No! She meant that, which makes my rants totally relevant!

I always say we should look after our own homeless before taking in refugees, which is why I personally have taken in a dozen homeless guys to live in my big house, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite.

JK Rowling should personally house at least 1,000 refugees since she is richer than me, otherwise she should shut the hell up.

Just coz we helped blow up their houses it doesn't make us responsible as a country! Why are Libcucks so retarded?

>went to some arab shithole detected

Dubai aint that bad.

>I am retarded; The post.

I didn't accuse you of beating their spouses, I pointed out how stupid conflating Indians and what they do, to Syrians is. Do they teach reading comprehension in your country?

You left the USA because they took in refugees? Possibly the most stupid reason if ever heard for emigrating. You must be really terrified of brown people. Do you leave rooms because the walls aren't a certain shade of grey?

>you as a white person like domestic abuse
>Your mom wont mind cause your dad beats her
>do you get hard cause your sister and mother were raped

These are things you wrote you huckleberry fuck

This is actually quite a funny post when you realise you are actually the retarded one.

>you played yourself ;)

your grasp of logic is so idiotic, its cringeworthy to read what you post and think that you actually considered it to be a good argument

gee you missed the point again, what a surprise

Also, i left the usa cause of the writing on the wall. It says "fuck refugees"

Ill return during trumps second term. After i can return to texas and look at the great wall of trump, buy me an AR rifle, grab some whiskey and shitpost all day long

I don't know what a huckleberry fuck is? Is that someone who doesn't suffer from self-loathing except when considering himself superior to a bunch of refugees?

Its what you see in the mirror each morning before you wipe the jizz off your face

Not as idiotic as leaving the USA because it takes in refugees (which it does in miniscule numbers compared to the population)

>Huckleberry fuck
A person so in love with his own ideals that he fucks huckleberries.

Thats you

great arguments
people will surely rethink their life views after reading such eloquently defended points

Actually the usa takes in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants,i mean refugees, in each year. From mexico.

Weve been doing it forever. Trump decided thats enough thoufh

That insult is almost endearing.

J.K Rowling is virtue signaling as hard as she can, knowing full well that none of these immigrants are going to be living anywhere near her, and that the general public are going to be the ones footing the bill for the welfare most of them will be getting, since the majority are barely literate.

She has no intention of actually practicing what she preaches.

that is your opinion and what your limited intellect could take from what the other guy said

Gotem

If you can't tell the difference between illegal immigration and refugees then I'm convinced I've wasted 15 minutes arguing with a teenager.

You didnt counter the fact that i called you out for insulting ever person who disagreed with you.

Im sure people will be agreeing with you over me. Im -very- certain they will let you berate their spouses and mothers, and find you to be very intelligent and eloquent.

Are you one of the brown brits, or the color of brit who pays taxes?

Being this pretentious

where are you from ?

The mexicans leave mexico to stay safe and provide for their families. They are constantly shot at and have to deal with terror on the daily. Kidnapping and rape is rampant in mexico

Are they not refugees who seek safety? Id be more open to a mexican refugee than a goat fucking, pedo practicing, street shitting middle easterner

Kek

you didnt count the fact that Im not even the same person you were arguing with ?

not saying the other guy is better or not, I couldnt care less
just pointed out that jizz in the face was an excellent argument, really shows your superior intellect in the conversation
just like not even knowing who your are quoting does too

Not same user so I can't have missed the point again.

>you played yourself ;)

It's a pretty simple argument that shills are twisting. If you think it is good and virtuous for everyone to accept refugees, then lead by example.

She has the resources so why not?

cringe

>implying is only the poor victims that come illegally, not the ones committing rapes, drug dealers and all sorts of criminals too

besides, its not an A or B choice
I'd rather have none of the goat fuckers nor the fence jumpers

if you like one of them so much you are free to go join them on their land, instead of bringing them to mine

>Calls me out for insulting people
>tries to insult me for not paying taxes
You're a treasure you.

You claimed refugees shit in the streets.

I said no they don't. You said look at India. I pointed out hardly any refugees are from India and a brown person from India doesn't mean one from syria. I then reasoned that that would be like saying a domestic abuser from Russia is the same as you.

The focus on domestic abuse touches a nerve for you.

>still missed the point
>doesnt even know what is being played but wants to say others are being played

good job there mate

Did you cringe because you realised you're a huckleberry fuck?

wow my 5 year old cousin would be impressed by that comeback

>didn't read your shit so can't miss the point
>didn't say others were being played, said one guy was playing himself

you played yourself thinking I was doing anything but annoying you

Fuck off we dont want them here

Wow my 4 year old cousin would be impressed by that comeback

This is a top notch argument from you.

you are playing yourself if you think you annoy anyone
only thing you managed to do so far was make a fool at yourself
at least you are pretty good in doing that

i think i might..id ask them to cook and clean and attend church or whatever religion they want but yeah. i think i could accomidate one child

yeah well my dad can beat up your dad

because she hasn't got any mansions you fucking idiot.

we should let them discuss here instead then

Nobody wants refugees..

She has 5 ahahahah

JK Rowling lost her billionaire status purely because of the millions she gives to charity every month. It's not about 'putting people up' ina building, it's ensuring that their needs are catered for. A private person like Joanne probably doesn't have 5% of the amenities required to look after that many people

well, obviously

but leftist faggots want to force other people to take in refugees in their name, so it makes them look progressive and accepting
they think it'll prove that they are worthy people doing that
only proves that deep down they know they are worthless and are always in desperate need to do something trying to prove other people that they can be as good as normal people
so far it havent worked a single time

kek

So you call the french black, but a lid from a black mother is white?

I agree. I find white people having sex with niggers disgusting.

>If you can't tell the difference between illegal immigration and refugees

Most of the "refugees" in Europe are actually illegal immigrants. Estimates range between 70-90% are not from war torn countries, they are simply looking for handouts from wealthy European countries.