Is Sup Forums a pro-trump board? serius question

is Sup Forums a pro-trump board? serius question

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=0cAANwrzDAg
youtube.com/watch?v=SUyAk0bYps0
dailydot.com/unclick/trash-dove-purple-bird-alt-right-meme/
youtube.com/watch?v=yd0fVf5CsCc
telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/us-politics-video/10356565/Republicans-Rand-Paul-and-Mitch-McConnell-caught-on-camera-discussing-strategy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buzzfeed leave

get off of my Sup Forums shill

fuck off reddit

Sup Forums is anti-establishment, they got behind Trump when he was an outsider rebel but now he's in power, Sup Forums is against him (except for the shills and cucks).

>shill

I'm hijacking this shill thread to ask a question. Reddit mods are shadow-deleting comments even in /r/pics that don't go along with the anti-trump circlejerk and I have screenshots to prove it.

How do I spread this information as far as possible.

Sup Forums is a troll board. Trump is a troll president. It was inevitable he hain fanbois, for the luls

>implying trump is the establishment

almost the entire media conglomerate and practically every civil servant in the country is trying to bring him down. kek.

No. Sup Forums is full of Antifa and Hasbara shills.

Don't forget celebrities and teams of billionaires

nobody gives a fuck

Maybe you should stop going to Reddit. Also, this is old news.

on reddit of course

probably 90% here hate him, so yes.

Unlike you I understand the social impact of reddit.

There are a few subs I can pick.

No

Sup Forums is the course of true freedom only limited to protect children. Trump is the narrowing and refining of freedoms to attempt to create an ideal society believed to have existed 60-70 years ago. It's Hitler vs the King of Antarctica.

hi, op here. this doesnt make sense. could you explain further?

FTFY

Sup Forums is pro-cancer.

Sup Forums is anti-everyone and everything.

There is more than one.

A few years ago, he was part of the media establishment in his own shitty reality show.

Now he is part of the political establishment.

His target audience and customers remained the same though.

Sup Forums is anti Sup Forums because everyone here is an autistic newfag cuck with nothing but copypasta from reddit and 9gag.

No. Sup Forums has always been a place for subversives, perverts, and anarchists, none of whom have any great love for reactionary, authoritarian morons like Trump. What happened is Anonymous went after the $cienos and scared the shit out of the alphabet agencies, who hadn't seen fat, basement-dwelling fedoralords as a legit subversive force. The serious men in dark suits told m00t to get rid of Anonymous or get his servers subpoenaed and spend some quality time in Gitmo.

Since m00tiekins has the spine of a jellyfish, he began banning anyone with a triple digit IQ and Anonymous moved to private IRC servers. This effectively turned Sup Forums into the text version of Habbo Hotel as m00t excised all the healthy tissue and left only the cancer.

Then the Stormfags moved in and turned Sup Forums into a recruitment pond because they knew that young, stupid, impressionable teenyboppers were here and the oldfags were no longer present to drive the Stormfags away. As a result, Sup Forums is just a front for Stormfags these days.

So no, Sup Forums isn't pro-Trump, but the slackjawed subnormals who are squatting in Sup Forums are.

>is Sup Forums a pro-trump board? serius question

totally.
we're sick about those tumblreddit SJW's coming here to start cringey threads about Killary and her pedoequipe

I think he's a dick. Although I would credit some lols on occasion. I think it' resonates when there's comment that he's the biggest snowflake of all; he acts like one. The far left is equally as fucked up. Problem is, neither fringe envisages anyone who isn't at one of the two extremes - so for trump supporters (and /pol), everyone who doesn't support is a cuck and a libtard.

US is taking the great leap backwards; enjoy the eventual rubble.

This article seems to blame him on Sup Forums, which is a bit retarded.

So basically you're a butthurt pedophile who is buttmad that CP doesn't get posted on Sup Forums anymore and you're worried Trump might lock you up

Hey, my IQ is above 140, I just use Sup Forums as a way to alleviate the burden of effort from my mind.

Wow, who said anything about CP? Jesus Christ dude! Get that shit off your mind or it will lead bad places.

Forgot the article link medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup Forums-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.g9nnf7z66

The subtext was there.

So having a source makes it relevant that one person has an opinion which you share, so everyone should take it as truth.

"Protecting children" he says

Sup Forums is an "anti-establishment" board. We're above the silly left/right paradigm you use to control the blue-pilled plebs who succumb to the click bait you publish, shill.

As long as the establishment hates Trump, we're all for him.

fuck off WSJ, PewDiePie and Hitler did nothing wrong

Depends on how many of your ilk are sent here by their employers to do damage control on any given day. If Trump scores a public relations victory, suddenly Sup Forums is liberal as hell for a few days for some (((inexplicable))) reason.

I want to see what the guy does
I voted him in to give a monkey a loaded pistol I'm waiting to see where he shoots and its gonna be beautiful when he does

the man is either a mastermind or Forest Gumped his way to presidency I'll take either as very good

Sup Forums is:

18% pro trump americans
26% pro trump russians
8% pro trump macedonians
18% anti trump americans
10% anti trump europeans
6% pro trump europeans
13% shitposting Sup Forumstards who will change their stance depending how spiteful/bored they are
1% neutral moderates who couldn't give a shit either way

probably not the place to ask but when the fuck did this happen

when did what happen?

what is that?

the retarded pigeon meme who's origin eludes me becoming a nazi symbol

when did Trump last score a PR victory?

Trump is now the establishment, fucktard.

I hand out condoms at the kindergarten to make sure the children are protected.

>meme

An obscure image only a few people on Sup Forums has seen is no meme. Using rhetorical questions to promote it isn't going to turn it into one either.

America is great in the same way Sup Forums is great. Thanks Trump

not really, he just wrote a fairly cohesive paragraph detailing where Sup Forums is this day

I thought it was pretty accurate

Sup Forums is, and has always been, shit

I don't want to know why it's the children needing the condoms

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /vg/ are all pro-Trump. Hands down, the only Democratic/Liberal board we have on Sup Forums is Sup Forums and even they are far right leaning Democrats

Clearly you didn't read the previous comment. The link wasnt central, but was referenced as being questionable.

no one seems to understand there weren't any good old days just a lot of nostalgia

No. That perception is only spread by people ho never spend any time here. Sup Forumstards have all different political affiliations; most of them have one thing in common: a disdain for the extreme left.

No need, I'm here to be a waste of life, not to have real discussion. This board doesn't deserve rationality.

someone's making these

Post screenies in /r/conspiracy as is the only place where anyone would give a shit.

No. The board members of the parent companies of the five corporations that own 95% of the world news organizations are the establishment.
>pic related

They lost control of the office of the Presidency and now they're using their monopoly to drown out Trump with a bunch of irrelevant noise in the hope that doing so will limit how much Trump undermines their globalist agenda.

>make Sup Forums great again

>I'm making these

ftfy

You're perpetrating a cover for the reptilians, your actual overlords.

>someone

You're making them. It's obvious that you're trying to force a meme.

or disdain for the extreme right, in my case

fuck isis and fuck the rest of their gun toting religious conservative authoritarian ilk

/thread
And it only ever gets more shit

here we go

i don't know shit about editing or drawing here's what i got it from

aaaahahaha

yes. Yes that's what is happening. You are completely spot on.

>Carl Bildt is one of the leaders of the secret cabal of mulitnational evil people
>all my keks

>Trump is now the establishment fucktard.

fixed

Holy shit! An economy!

I'm pro Trump, but I don't think Sup Forums as a whole is. They're mostly whiny kids who will only oppose whatever he does. You have to remember that his predecessor got everything he wanted in his first year. You couldn't deny him or you were labeled a racist. He had the media and judiciary on his side. Trump has none of that. Trump has his supporters and that's it. That's why having rallies and keeping his base fired up is so important. These kids can do want they want to do. But I'm standing with Trump, as long as he has his supporters, he can accomplish all of the goals that he laid out.

> look what i've made for myself
youtube.com/watch?v=0cAANwrzDAg

But do those goals meet what is necessary for the US as a diverse entity? Or does it only serve an isolated group?

yeah, pretty much

He is the sideshow freakshow dominating the airwaves and absorbing all the criticism whilst the GOP is literally rolling back the environmental and economic regulations that is stopping their friends in the fossil fuel industry from maximizing their profits

whata time to be alive

>but he'll drain them swamps and kill all them brown people and lock that nasty woman up, right

Not disagreeing with any of that, although my recall is that Obama had republicans determined to shut down and stall every initiative. I guess that's the fallacy of a two party system.

>Jaap de Hoop Scheffer is one of the leaders of the secret cabal of mulitnational evil people

holy shit I wish I had the stamina to look up an appropriate reaction pic

gonna stir up the crazy.....boil, boil, toil and trouble

You can oppose Obama to a point, but you'll be labeled a racist if you go too far.

thisisbait.png
this is a jewbook shitty meme.
http:// www.theverge.com/ . 2017/2/13/14601122 /trash-doves-meme-facebook-sticker-set

Checks and balances. Nothing extreme is ever supposed to slip past, so changes happen slow and rationally. This is why Trump is so dangerous.

for me is more like an anti-bullshit from the satanic genocidal war-criminal vagina

slow changes like those executed by DRONEbama?, with ultra-fascist racist groups like blm and all that shit? you're right

It was a pro-trump board, bigly, before the election. Then after the election that all stopped, and it's all anti-trump.

>they're using their monopoly to drown out Trump with a bunch of irrelevant noise

They really do not need to.

Trump is doing a stellar job of sounding like an unhinged loon, all by himself

youtube.com/watch?v=SUyAk0bYps0

will this do?

yeah right, with all the zionist media against him?... get lost "he'll not divide us" zombie fuck

unless I own this admittedly pants on head retarded site somebody is making these and I want to know why this shitty facebook meme
i did not invent this shit it just confounds me
dailydot.com/unclick/trash-dove-purple-bird-alt-right-meme/

And Bush with a wrongful war, and Clinton, and Bush, and so on... Abuse of the system, doesn't matter who. We keep voting emotionally rather than rationally and it keeps fucking us in the ass.

The zionist media isnt against Trump, they are playing you guys. Also, the conservative part of the Zionist media is with him.

Trump is just another kosher president.

you're putting an hour long video in a Sup Forums thread who is this for man?

>You can oppose Obama to a point

Ie, the point of shutting down the government, to the detriment of the american people

youtube.com/watch?v=yd0fVf5CsCc

telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/us-politics-video/10356565/Republicans-Rand-Paul-and-Mitch-McConnell-caught-on-camera-discussing-strategy.html

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.