like asian fuck toys. can always imagine they were

mods are asleep

More

More more

Bump

bump

what the heck

-- General Asian Thread Now --

Does anyone have sauce? I would like to see the video...

i concur

Sauce?

sausage

I hope some of you faggots have actually been around Asia sometime and experienced them in real life.
Thailand has some of most petite prostitutes I have ever seen. Like 50/50 if they are legal or not. Spent 3 weeks over there, banging new ones pretty much every night. Costs nothing still they appear a lot more "fresh" then most hookers in my hometown.. And they let you do anything.

How much AIDS do you have?

what city?

>costs nothing
How much exactly? I heard they would fuck for $25. Is that true?

Why haven't you put a collar around your asian yet Sup Forums?

Can you shit in their mouth?

Something called condoms idiot.

Bankok mostly, also Phuket and some other smaller towns.

Less than that. Between 15-20 bucks is not a problem.
But you gotta haggle. They will start out at like 50 bucks, dumb tourists don't argue...

where are the mods wtf

Not something I asked for but wouldn't surprised me. If you can piss on them (you can, no problems) then you can probably shit on them f you pay a little extra..

what would you do?

source?

Why mods you fucking idiot?
Cool. Now i know where im traveling in a few months

Anyway $50 is cheap as fuck. Here whe i live the whores ask for $400

>Children
That's like wanking onto the sidewalk or on a tree. Kids aren't sexual. 1+1=/=3. You need professional help.

>$400
We've found the dumb tourist.
>>>>>

Did you pee on them?

>Cool. Now i know where im traveling in a few months

One tip (especially in Bankok) is renting a girl for a longer time.
Costs about 150 bucks for 3 days. You get a lot more access to clubs and such with a native hanging on your arm. And a available fuck at all times is nice, these girls are nice as hell.
The one I rented even cooked for me. Payed her a little extra because of that as a bonus.

I don't have an asian qt

Yes I did. One of my fetishes.

In her mouth? Did she drink it? Can you also fart on them while they lick your ass?

You're filling my fucking head up with dreams.

What's the age of consent there?

My chinese ex

Thanks for the tip. I want a 18yo to be honest

kys

SEAs are easy as hell

do continue...

don't know what that stands for

What age of consent?

?
>lol wut are you doing in this thread then
>"curiosity"

Most islamic countrys dont have an age consent law. Too bad they would behead u

Dude if you pay them it's pretty much free will from there on as long as you do not hurt them.

Oh christ, a little 14 or 15 yo with a nice tuff of hair, listening to her squeak.

>Oh christ

It's 15 mate. But you will find most prostitutes are around 18-25.
The younger ones are a lot more expensive.
But don't worry their 18 year olds look 14..

Her ass after I caned her

You cant do any weird shit whit a whore here where i live. The pimp is always out of the door

15? Oh my goshhhhh

This is a day after caning her.
Fucking dirty ass tho don't judge. She didn't shave for 2 weeks hence the beating

Doesn't work like that in Thailand. The "free range" prostitutes that you can pick up and take home go by trust.
They call in to their pimp etc once a day. Saw one of them once, skinny little guy in a suit.

>a lot more expensive.
How much?

Haha. Oh yes.
And the best part? While at the club in Bankok she kept bringing me drinks and even a line of the good stuff. No charge. They get their stuff for free and give away some to bring in more customers and get a good rep.

I just realized you meant South East Asians

As a German, I'm happy to take my place in the glorious villa Germania. The final resting place for a german senior. Although you still have to organize your own slaves.

A tight little 15-16 year old will run you 100-200 bucks per hour. And those you can't take home.
Only available in the finer brothels. Booze and such included though.
But you better treat the young ones nice, their security is top notch.

> falling for this neckbasement fantasy
> story was pieced together because upstairs grandma watches the travel channel and human trafficking shows at max volume

i did

luv asian boys

Cool. I would destroy their assholes reslly nicely

>not believing prostitutes are real.

that poor lady

K

>jealous much?
Get out of your basement. A plane ticket to Thailand is cheap. Food is cheap, drink is cheap.
If you can't afford that you gotta be either a retard or a nigger.

Why?

Or a retarded nigger

because your beating her as if your a nigger

That's a rope. Buy your asian a proper collar. Would you walk your dog with a rope? No right, so why would you do that to an asian.

Asians want to be dominated by white men. Learn to deal with it.

ook ook, sure thing nig nog you big man

I dont really like dark asians. It is difficult to find a 18yo prostitute on japan or china?

Is there any other kind?

Why do you need a prostitute? Most young Chinese are so naive you can fuck them with almost no effort.

what part did you stay?

How long could I live and fuck with 10K?

3 years

191% MAN HERE! Can confirm, on my way from literally pleasing all the women in N and S Korea. I accidentally fell into a Chinese pussy. I controlled my fall and rolled into classic doggy style cause MAN.

P.S.: I love women, to talk un-gay.

Bankok mostly, also Phuket. Depends on your demands. You can find cheap hotels for 50 bucks a night that is alright, but demand that you can inspect the room first. You don't wanna stay in a room full or roaches..
I stayed in a lovely little house I rented (very popular to rent out homes) and payed 500 per week. That included internet etc.
So with 10k? Anything from a few weeks to 6 months without problem. All depends on your standards.

when is more

Nice dubs. Kids aren't sexual? How fucking stupid are you? Lolis diddle their clitty all the time.

Heres my asian fuck toy

Csn confirm

>colonized

Thats like a dream scenario for me.
Anyway, someone want to post the two deepthroating asian looking chicks?

been to thailand last year with some friends of which one spoke thai fluently, looking to go over there once again this summer.But this time alone. Probably Bangkok & phuket. I know exactly 0 words in thai.

I am decent looking white guy from germany. HOW do I "rent" a hooker for 3 days?? If they get $20 for a fuck. and fuck 3x a day (this isn't a lot) they'll make more than fucking with one guy for 3 days.

OP is not bullshitting can confirm spent 2 months in Thailand

if you want to be a degenerate 10/10 place

Where are you going? Based on that i can give you pointers i was there for 2 months.

It ain't gonna be "$60" for 3 days. You can rent them as your girlfriend for a duation just expect to pay a premium, and don't bother if you're gonna fuck her 3 times, make it 6,10 times over the course of 3 days ;)

Been to Pattaya, phuket,bangkok and petchabun myself.

hookers don't care if your decent looking. Just wash yours slong every now and then and thats it.

is it wise / possible to get a virgin one to fuck her raw?
and how much would it cost.

Can you suggest me a website for These rent out homes in Phuket

obviously non pedo material judging by the tits, but i guess one see's what one wants.

In Bankok you visit the "red district" which is full of brothels and such. Just ask the nearest hooker.
Easiest way is the brothels. They won't let you take their girls home but they will give you cards and info of other places that will.
Just be a little smart and avoid the darkest places. Ask the locals in clubs etc as well.

Unlikely.

A lot.