Cute face thread

Cute face thread

More

Moar! Really cute!

here you go

ty

Source ? Or MOAR at least

lena vanille

Have you ever watched polyurethane foam expand? It is much like what happens as skin ages. As a baby, it is like a liquid under a thin film, then as it expands the tiny bubbles make cells so fine that the surface, though textured appears soft and smooth. As the expansion continues, areas of stress show and the surface becomes less uniform. Then as it settles it grows tougher and loses its shine. As it ages it becomes dry and pale.

Beauty in youth is no different than anything else in nature or technology. It is inherent in all life that we appreciate newness, purity. Yet even as an individual ages, the perceptions never keep up. Still an old man must look as his withered wife and forget the desire for the body she once had, but tune to the emotions of the times they have had. Desires still burning, yearning for the young and vibrant, yet oblivious to the wither of himself. A man lost to imaginations and easier to swallow justifications about his existence rather than to face the reality that attraction is a muse hiding a cunning deceit. The pain of facing this is much harder than submitting to a fake existence. This is the horror of a mid life crisis.

So perfect!

moar

really fcken cute

where do you know them from?

OR....

be Hugh Hefner

why do you want to know?

She look like feminist

Moar?

so kawaii

Nah she loves cock. Total opposite

SAUCE

But gets offended when Trump says grab em by the pussy.

Liberal Logic.

Get over it.

/Thread

i wanna fuck that face for hours!

the only cute face, beside hitler, in this thread

my sis

Wwyd?

She love to eat dicks.Seriously.

Noice

>Makeup thread

To be frank I don't like this style
It just seems off