>Planet sized kid starts yelling "Look ma, a poor person"
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh boy.

America is better than your shitstain country

Amerifags can't count to 5

Why are they so obsessed with guns? I mean, in what shithole do you need to carry a pistol to go and buy some cheese in a can? They have no right to call themselves a developed nation.

It must be difficult being from somewhere else. Always measuring yourself and your country against America. I don't even think about other countries. It just never occurs to me what does the people of whatever country think about this or how do they do this there. It seems like that's all people of other lands do is compare themselves to Americans all the time and it just must be tiring for them.

Truly hate america for their ban on steak knives.

Hated america more when they imported a bunch of angry moose golems to crash trucks into crowds

Hated america the most when they stripped me of my right to say i hate the moose golems and how i dont like what merkle is doing to america.

Damn America and their stupid ways

HAHAHAHA
Do Amerifats really think this? The only time we compare ourselves to you is when we laugh about how superior we are.

Sincerely,
Every other MEDC

"America" isn't a country.

And unless you make well into the 6 figures and up, the USA is literally the worst developed country in the world by every measure.. from crime to infant mortality to prison population, to your polluted water, your horrible education system and complete scam of a "healthcare" system which actually kills more people than you'd believe, in addition to keeping people sick.

USA is total fucking shit hole. Not only is it a total shit hole, but it's a total asshole to the rest of the world.

Your face was an American flag inside a red circle with a line going through it?

We are assholes because we have the ability to be an asshole to everyone else :^)

>trying to appear intelligent on an anonymous image board

>defining "intelligence" as being able to discern a facial expression from an image of a fucking flag

>trying this hard

>implying it takes any effort whatsoever to acknowledge the difference between a face and a flag

LOL ... In this thread, people from dirty poor nations pretending it doesn't bother them when 'Merica cucks them so hard we can see your tears.

All of you butthurt 2nd class niggers secretly envy USA and you know it faggot.

Yeah... *sigh*... Good example, and he doesn't even realize it:
You cannot have an intelligent, thoughtful conversation with an American. They treat their viewpoints and current knowledge as the end-all, and challenges to that are personal affronts. The post-WWII generations have no idea of compassion or introspection, and live in the dream that they are entitled to share in the glory of achievements of their ancestors, while they themselves have done nothing to earn the world's respect. And they equate military might and imperialism as a way to earn respect, then are baffled at why the world is turning against them.

This is true. And I will admit, if you are rich.. ie millionaire, then the USA is pretty much one of the best, if not the best places in the world to live. For everyone else though... good luck.

On the bright side, most of the hurr-durr you see here is because most of the posters are underage children, and have no idea what they're saying, or what audience they're reaching.

Most americans are fat disgusting perverts.

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon

All humans are perverts. Especially, or mostly rather, men, because biology. Deal with it erotophobes.

True. But you are still stuck with the consequence of being hated by the third world and the laughingstock of the first

>'Merica
Can't even spell what you think your country's name is. Americunts really are as dumb as people think.

Yeah I mean if they want to live in the wild west so be it, but that doesn't make you a developed nation

I've never seen someone grasp at straws this fucking hard

Lol are you virgin? Women are equally as perverted and possibly hornier

what the fuck did you say? i'll have you know i once single handedly anal raped the crown prince of ecquador to save america, and graduated first in my class of double nigger assault pilots. say good night to your butthole son, because it's gone. fuck you, all hail america.

Don't worry, based on the number 'Muricans that kill other 'Muricans with guns each year, they don't even like themselves.

Just

This is why you're a failure as a country, you're an arrogant, inconsiderate race that just assumes its correct and can do as it pleases. Your laws are fucking stupid and you think a piece of paper wrote hundreds of years ago cant be improved upon and is correct.

We definitely are a developed nation, to say that were not is laughable, compare the US other a majority of countries, and we're generally better off, but idk why Americans are obsessed with guns, maybe cause we have small dicks?

Americans are fat disgusting perverts.

yesh but you're an albino fuckboi

It's funny because I'm American, overweight, and slightly sexually attracted to children

Well maybe if your wanna be edgy ass wasn't looking like a homeless person maybe the fat kid wouldn't call you out on your shit tier euro-trash style.
You motherfuckers basically adopted the heroine addict look, now you wanna bitch and complain? Fuck out of here "M8" , beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but your ass is just dirty and unattractive.

Deal with it , snowflake. Sup Forums is not your safe space faggot.

USA is a developed nation, it's just a free for all. Massive state oppression, hence the largest prison population of any country in history.. in raw numbers and per capita. It is developed and if you are rich, it's pretty much the best place for you. For everyone else, it's just everyone for themselves and dog eat dog.. The current economic trends are pretty fucking grim. USA used to have a really impressive middle class which was built in the wake of WW2... but every since the 1980's all that shit has been systematically and continually destroyed. USA is on track to basically have zero middle class within a decade. Something will have to give.. The richest handful of individuals in the US have the same wealth as about half the rest of the population... and all the new wealth is going straight to the top.. Meanwhile workers are more productive than ever, and working harder than ever.. wages haven't increased, well, since the late 70's.. Wages been replaced with credit.. the private debt in the USA is INSANE. Economic.. I don't want to be alarmist, but yea, meltdown is pretty much a sure bet unless changes are made. Personally, I expect the US will be going to war.

Whether you like it or not there is no denying that America is the most powerful country in the world. Who do you think made english is the world's most spoken language? It certainly wasn't the Brits.

For the love of the gene pool i hope this is satire/copy pasta

iluminati hijo de puta

Stop being poor then
EZPZ

Things that definitely happened.

Check'd and kek'd

This is going to be a new copypasta

Underage spotted

i wonder whether the deaths to gun violence/etc will ever overtake their birth rate

Ban on steak knives???
I'm from Amerifat and I've never heard of this one.

Teehehe. Certainly the brits. Also you are only powerful because you stand on the shoulders of giants. America is not great anymore. America sucks cock and needs to catch up with the 21st century

Nope. Not a virgin.

Also, I'm not going to bother to get scientific here or anything. I'll just refer you to the brilliant Louis CK bit on this very topic.. As he says... Women get to have sexual thoughts, they're tourists.. Men are prisoners to their sexual thoughts. It's biology.

Well that's why instead of whining like a little bitch I'm pulling myself out of the mire and making it so that I can enjoy living in the best country in the world for rich people.

The US is always going to war, their economy relies on it. This is part of the reason the rest of the world is sick of their bullshit. Hollywood has brainwashed you all into believing that the Americans are always the heroes that arrive at the 11th hour to save the day but in reality you are just a bunch of retarded, delusional hicks that go around the world fucking everything up for personal gain.

What the fuck are you on about son? Can an user not simply make a dumb joke?
You can find a joke unfunny, but how is he trying to appear "intelligent"?

Like, what the fuck

meruca is bad
fuck Capitalism

about halfway through a detailed analysis of that I realised you were on my side

Are you actually retarded?
>The British Empire spread the English language throughout the world
>But it certainly wasn't the Brits no-sir-ee

This

ee zed pee zed

The statistics on death by gun violence in the US will literally blow your mind... I'm talking civil war numbers of people killed.

Statistically, just having a gun around makes you and those around you much more likely to be injuries or die from guns..

You can easily look this shit up.. starting here..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

>arrive at the 11th hour to save the
That's what we did in WW II
We saved everyone

No shit, Sherlock. I can't see why Americans don't get that guns + people = gun deaths. Remove the guns and you remove the deaths.

We have to defend ourselves against niggers. Most other countries don't have that problem.

Lol. Hilarious. Thanks for fitting the stereotype of Americans.. Average Americans poor as fuck and all think of themselves as temporary disgraced millionaires. Keep drinking kool aid about the myths of "self made" and all that "dream" bullshit.

One day, reality will hit you like a mack truck and you might wake the fuck up.

Of course you wont get scientific because the science points to women being perverts. Btw this might blow your mind but Louis CK is a man, with a major male audience. Perpetuating urban legends for a laugh is part of his job. Make no mistake, it is a cultural myth that women are more conservative

That's exactly right, but I didn't want to get into all that. Basically replace slavery.

The fact is that we have the FREEDOM to bear arms in order to rise up against a tyrannical government.

went to the US last summer. was surprised at how small the average murican male was. something like 175cm or so.

cut spit most of them onto their yankee heads

Because people have been killing each other since the beginning. If you take out suicides and illegal guns, our shooti gs are literally less than 1% of deaths in the US.
Xar accidents are #1. Remove the cars, remove the deaths. Knives, bats, and medicine all kill more people than guns.

>what is the Soviet Union

Honestly you saved more lives in WW1. The central powers were nothing compared to the forces america had back then.

could*

>We have the government protected right to bear arms to protect ourselves from the tyrannical government trying to take away our rights
>mfw

The deaths aren't evenly distributed. Most are suicides and our suicide rate isn't remarkable. Whats left are largely inner-city gang bangers killing other inner-city gang bangers over drug sales in highly segregated neighborhoods.

I've lived in Chicago for 35 years. We had more than 4000 shootings and around 800 homicides in 2016. The only people I've ever known who have been shot were both shot in wars.

Its literally not a problem for the overwhelming majority of people here.

I said once and ill say it again,
"Looka at that poor kid!

But cars have another purpose. Most car rides dont result in injury or death. Death from cars only results from malfunction or misuse. Guns are created to injure and kill. Now granted Im not fully against some gun rights, but the fact that kids are shooting each other in the US is pure insanity.

>Complains about America on site where 90% of the users American
>Expects no one to disturb his safe space

And today, on another episode of things that never happen!

It's literally not even a problem for every other similar country.

You're not wrong, you're just perusing a strawman argument. I never said anything about women being more conservative or not having sex drive. Of course health women have a sex drive and get horny and jerk off (flick the bean) just like men. I find it funny how men think penetration does shit for women.. Suck her clit like it's a tiny dick, you sex-ed deprived Americunts. Anyway, actually Louis CK has a huge demographic of female fans. Quite a lot of his skits are done from a female perspective, actually. But what I was talking about is something different from sex drive. Men and women are biologically different when it comes to what I mean.. testosterone does that. Women aren't constantly getting in trouble because of their clit the same way men are CONSTANTLY doing stupid shit because of their boners. It's totally different. Men are designed to run around and bust nuts in as many females as possible. Women are designed to find a good man (ie socio-economic status, ie "safe") and birth children. Totally different evolutionary wiring.

Don't worry, maybe one day you'll actually get sex education in the USA..

>expects stupid butthurt american faggots to come flocking in so we can make fun of their stupid butthurt americaness

Fuck you. It isn't a delusion. I started with nothing. With selling drugs. I made my way through college. Alone. I now work for a defense contractor, hacking computers and securing our network. It's my first job and I'm making $60k. I just bought a car. I go to conferences and meet people and make connections. I'm self taught in most respects so I've done it all the hard way and I'm better for it because I know my shit in and out. I'm on my way up. The pay only gets better. The job opportunities will only get better.

In the UK, the legal gun death rate is 0%. The total gun death rate is 0.23%. In the US, the total gun death rate is 10.54%. Over one in ten people in the US will die from a gun. If that doesn't blow your mind, you have something seriously wrong with you.

Reminder that in WW1, America only joined when they were personally affected after four years of war. Same in WW2 now I think about it. America are pussies.

*First job out of college. Not first job ever

I'm saying its literally not even a problem here. I'm not too worked up about half-educated criminals killing one another being the "price" of having the ability to defend myself and my property with force. I can kill a mugger or a burglar, so can my 110 pound wife. Ghetto drive bys don't really get me worked up in the face of that kind of utility.

>Certainly wasn't the brits

Bullshit. Women are wired to find different men to impregnate them and raise their children. It's high level horsecockery that men are supposed to just run around and women just want to settle down. You cant ignore the most important part of natural selection which is SURVIVAL UNTIL MATURITY. Getting a hundred women pregnant is useless if they all starve to death before they even give birth. All humans are social creatures and are made to raise children, just as all humans are made to have sex. Also penetration does do things for women. Most women prefer vaginal orgasms if they can get it. Now granted the clit is very important for women's pleasure but they still very much enjoy penetrative intercourse.

>takes statistics from his own ass

Congrats on actually being middle class. This shouldn't be an achievement in a decent country, it should be the norm for any halfway decent person. Back in the 50's and 60's, any guy (well, as long you were white, but even blacks got some action too) straight out of high school could get a job right away and make enough to support raising a family and live comfortable. Now you have a whole generation of kids sitting on tens of thousands of dollars of worth of debt and even if they're lucky enough to land a gig in their field, the pay and benefits are fucking pathetic compared to what would be fair. Not to mention raises are rare, and job security doesn't exist anymore.

The only real difference is that society trusts women more than men. That's it, our cultural perspective not the reality of the situation.

People enjoy farce and cliches. Why do you think braindead shows like Friends are so beloved?

Also Im not even american.

Reminder that this guy is seen as the average american male in Japan, one of the richest countries in the world per capita.

thanks globalization

Im aware of how bad it is but anytime i look into Americas retarded antics it just make me rage, like dont get me wrong, i bet there plenty of great yanks in the right places, but it just seems like theres no (large enough) nation consciousness of how bad it is and not a big enough effort to sort its shit out