Prove that you're not triggered by someone's choice of computer

Prove that you're not triggered by someone's choice of computer.

Personally I think Macs are just better, and if I'm honest I feel slightly sorry for people who can't afford/too stubborn to try using a Mac - not that I've actually seen anyone using a Windows computer for around 2 years.... but y'know.

Personally I think PCs are just better, and if I'm honest I feel slightly sorry for people who can't afford/too stubborn to try using a PC - not that I've actually seen anyone using a Mac computer for around 2 years.... but y'know.

Hey! Have you tried OFFICE 869 yet?

Hey! Have you tried OFFICE 869 yet? It's REALLY GOOD!

Triggered.

Hey! Have you tried OFFICE 869 yet? I SWEAR ON ME MUM ITS TERRIFIC!

Sssssame fffffag

NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

btw....
Hey! Have you tried OFFICE 869 yet?

You don't say? Thanks for pointing that out dude.
How's the autism btw?

Kek, this tbh macs are no where near the custimizeability to a PC, from hard/software/specs and generally if you want to use anything other than fucking MAC os, pc is better, especially for its price

Bait, the thread. Yall need to understand that Macs are over priced pieces of shit, and that anyone too lazy to build a pc should be taken away by some mysterious force.

Same fagging is a shit meme; go to some ylyl thread or something, not discussion

>custimizeability
What if you just want it to fucking work?

eh?

> 5 posters
> 12 replies

Macfags sure are desperate

>Prove that you're not triggered by someone's choice of computer.

Triggered.

Triggered

I'll be forever triggered as any child with a fucking Mac that doesn't even use the software it comes with and only uses it to Facebook pisses me the fuck off. Fucking sheep man

macOS is very efficient @ work.
back @ home I plug a GTX 1080 into my Thunderbolt 3, and boot windows.

/gg

Funfact: mac installs a driver on usb that makes it only work for mac, not pc

Mac actually limits the creative freedom of its users, it also makes it so stuff dont actually "just work" 0-1 macfags

I use Macs when at school. I'm in school for Sound Engineering so Macs are everywhere.

I won't personally buy one though. I can afford it considering I make 4.3k a month and my total bills a month is only $700. I recently just bought an MSI laptop. MSI GS73VR STEALTH PRO 4K-223

Autism

Wow. You actually triggered these faggots. Upvote for you.

MACs are for people too dumb to customize their PC.
So basically a brand for the mentally handicapped.

>it just werks XD

>>OP dares Sup Forums to not take bait.
>>Posts bait - IN THE NEXT FUCKING LINE.

Does Sup Forums take the bait?
Yes. Yes they do.

>mac installs a driver on usb that makes it only work for mac
kek

It is more like 1mil car that is faster and more ''luxury'' with 2k plugs, and a 500k car with more muscle and fun with 20dollar plugs.

Yep. And every single one of these neckbeards frothing at the mouth about a completely random stranger's choice of consumer product is probably the exact same person who goes into meme-overdrive when they hear about the latest campus 'micro-aggressions' scandal.

Hey, Windows peasants - is stating a preference for Mac OS considered a micro-aggression?

I grew up building & using PCs. Ended up at a job in an all-Mac office. Took a few weeks to get used to OSX. A month or two later I was equally proficient with either, and couldn't give a shit whether I was using Mac or PC. Some time after that I had the horrifying realization that the Mac was actually better in all ways, and I haven't looked back.

Here is a pic of my PC. It is water cooled, runs completely silently and has bootable RAID1 hard drives - not that this will mean anything to someone who would buy a Mac. I built it myself, I know every bolt and screw in it, I set up the partitions and the boot priority: this thing is unique, and nothing exactly like it exists.

In a way, this proves my point. Macs are, bizarrely, sold on the idea that Mac people are unique. But take a closer look, and they are all the same. A Macfag's idea of customisability is being allowed to choose what color their machine is.

PC people are the opposite. We look like identical IT department dorks ... but we can make things like this.

I feel sorry for sheep who support a company (apple) who won't unlock a terrorist's phone to save American lives, but freely gave over information on someone who file shared a music file and may have cost them $0.98

Thats nothing, i saw a couple of racists hanging around a propane tank, when this rabbi came up and ask for some change for the pay on the bus, and these guys gassed him on the spot

How about no???
yes, it changes format, but it still works with pc.

>source
me and my roommate have a share work usb harddrive.

People actually having arguments about Mac vs. PC in a thread where they were challenged to not get drawn into an argument about Mac vs. PC.

Incredible.

To be honest, building a laptop is not really worth it.

Kek

Double kek

What this fag said. Only worth it to build a desktop. Plus you could put what ever OS you want on a mac if you ever need to.

Amazing isn't it.

Macs are nothing but normal PCs. The only thing that gives Apple an advantage is that there are way less hardware/softwarecombinations compared to the Windows world. Therefore there are way less problems.

However, both Apple and Microsoft are doing their best to take the shittiest route possible. Apple is no alternative unless you are ok with surrendering to an all-Apple-controlled-environment and Microsoft can suck dicks with their shit Windows (10) "as a service".

I've been using Macs since 2002 and last year, reluctantly had to move to Windows. I haven't used macOS more than 5 times since then...

Its been over a year now, and I still...

fucking

hate

windows

>"You're better than just falling for any bait user, right?"
>posts bait

OP here. I'm a Windows user btw. You are a bunch of fucking morons.

Carry on.

>Here is a pic of my PC
my condolences

Hey man, im the guy who wants to talk about those racists and their portable gas chamber.

Shit was crazy, yelled 1488 at them to make sure they didn't give me the ZKYKLON cyclone

Well, I COULD (and did in the past) build such things.
I do not need anymore. I want ONE machine. Both for work and for 'leisure'. I can carry my 15inch around, and back home, plug egpu and have a decent gaming machine.

And I have a beef with windows.

Audio engineering - wow macs are nice
Video editing and VFX - wow macs are shit.

Idk, I appreciate the macs design but I also don't want to look like a spoiled millennial who spends most of their day on tumblr.

As long as your USB storage devices are formatted as exFAT they will work between platforms with absolutely no problem.

If they're formatted as NTFS, they can end up being write-locked on either the Win or Mac side and need to be reformatted.

But installing a driver to cause this?
Fuck off.

>>Idk, I appreciate the macs design but I also don't want to look like a spoiled millennial who spends most of their day on tumblr.

Worrying about how other people perceive you for your choice of computer purchase is 100% what a spoiled millennial who spends most of their day on tumblr would do.

I work in a copy shop people come in with their shitty mac usbs all the time. In fact 98% time i get customer unable to access their content its because they have mac at home
0-2 macfags suckit

The ONLY reason to buy a mac is if you want to make IOS apps. Otherwise, you're retarded.

>>changes format

What... a Mac operating system will just reformat (and therefore completely wipe) a USB drive the moment you plug it in?

Er.. no. The only way a disk 'changes format' is when a user deliberately and manually changes it himself.

OP here again.

This thread was a 'Neckbeard Social Awareness Simulation Test'.

You all failed.
If you engage in conversations like this IRL - you will remain kissless virgins.

Good luck and goodbye.

Different operating systems are good for different uses. If you want to do something that is very resource intensive then a Mac wouldn't be a good choice, but if you have the money and just want to browse the internet then a Mac is a good choice.

Tell that to my wife phaggot.
go and rm -rf /

I have mac stick in hfs, and share/print stick in fat32.