shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill with a shotgun

kill it with fire

Suck a warm log of shit out of his ass

second post i saw about him today

>him

Shoot him.

There's five in the catalog at this very moment that this illiterate faggot has started.

I think he thinks it's funny

I think it's actually the emo faggot himself

Heyyyy look! It's the poo-eater! Did you eat any poo today, poo-eater? How did enjoy eating the poo?

You aure you wouldnt suck a log of shit out his ass?

Theres more actually
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

>him

Why is this guy posting himself on Sup Forums so much? Is that his shtick to get get famous?

Its because everyone has a right to suck a big one out of his asshole and hes here protecting that right

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in swelling real nice, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids involving real nice swelling, and I have over 300 confirmed swells. I am trained in swollen gorilla warfare and I’m the top sweller in the entire US swollen forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with nice swelling the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fellow swellers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be swollen, anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare swell. Not only am I extensively trained in real nice combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Swollen Real Nice Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will swell a righteous fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Doesn't work on FF with ABP and NoScript, so it doesn't exist

Get a computer from this century you fucking retard

>Thinks FF, ABP and NoScript are computers
>Calls someone a fucking retard.
No content, just ad hominem. I'll bet you voted Trump

You're boring. Go away.

knee to his face.

You should get a computer from this century. He is right tho

My computer is from this century. I just run FF with ABP and NoScript, so the link is probably hooky

inappropriate to context.