What is this stuff on my dick? Any way to get rid of it?

What is this stuff on my dick? Any way to get rid of it?

i have kind of the same thing, no idea what this is tho

scar from circumcision, your life is fucked , thank your parents.

totally normal man. I have the same thing. Comes when u hace jerked off alot and shit its fine

No I've had it pre circumcision

I have it too, it's totally normal

If I stop fapping 24/7 will they go away?

you should always consult with a medical doctor about these things. they've seen it all-- just whip out your dong and ask them what's up. clinics do this shit too.

its usually young boys that have these things and they kind of fade away when you grow older. So op how young are you??

MOOOOOOOODS

18 fam

right..... so thats totally normal at the age of ... 18... aswell

They look like fingers to me. Best way to get rid of them is to keep your hand out of your fucking pants.

that line is the fusion line from when men have vaginas when they were a few weeks old, then the balls drop and the skin fuses together to form a pouch for them.

gotcha. also nice dubs

its normal, occurs naturally and has to be with when your dick started to grow bigger

kek

That's just money down the drain. Just find a nice gentleman somewhere in the street and whip out your cock for him

It's vestigial labia. Means you were supposed to be born a girl, but hormonal imbalance during pregnancy happended. So, you're a genetic girl trapped in a boy's body.

OP here, it worked in minutes!

Stop posting shit that's already been posted newfags.