Did you forget about me already?

Did you forget about me already?

System babby

Post your spam in It's enough having you americans in this board, but you also constantly leak from your containment general.

The Patriots won't miss Jimmy when he fetches them a top 5 draft pick this offseason

Fuck off to one of the many povertyball threads, cuck.

The fatter they are, the easier it is to trigger.
Stay mad.

>sure we just got a 3rd rounder for a way better player but trust me

You aren't going to flip a second round pick that's under a rookie deal for multiple more years which has been in your organization since draft day

Patsfags are so fucking stupid. No wonder the best athlete Massachusetts has ever produced is fucking Jim Craig.
No brains or brawn.

Your post ends in 7-1

LOL Collins is nowhere near jimmys value and Collins only had 8 games left on his contract. Multiple experts have said they Jimmy could very well be worth up to TWO first rounders.

We got a first for Matt Cassio. Bradford went for a first and a third. Jimmy will easily net us a first and a second.

>Being this mad that your thread is shit and you are an autistic cunt
I will indulge you enough to have one more bump you stupid cunt

>we took this guy in the second round
>3 years and we can get a first rounder for him!

He's there to stay dumbfuck, and if he was gone it would be at an even or a loss

Go listen to fucking what Mike Florio says as he needs to pump out an article for tomorrow morning

Haha no you fucking retard. He would easily push a first rounder at worst.

Brady's here to stay. He's clearly playing for at least 5 more years and he needs all the help he can get with those first rounders.

Jimmy is gone next year. Bills not paying him 15mil to sit on a bench.

What a colossal retard you are

We got a first for Matt casel

This.

No way Jimmy stays. That first rounder gonna be juicy

Jimmy gonna get 2 1sts and a 2nd

Looks at what goff and wentz got

Daily reminder that the biggest embarrassment in olympic history happened thanks to favela monkeys.

Daily reminder that Brazil lost 7-1 to Germany

>He's clearly here for the longest a QB has ever started since the introduction of the forward pass
Mmm doubt
But that's a different topic.

I'm on the topic of you trying to say Heisman winner, #1 overall, ROTY winner, vet Bradford that was traded A WEEK before the season after a career ending injury to a teams captain quarterback somehow means that "Yeah I bet Jimmy would get twice that return.. Nahh yeah, that makes sense"
It's so irritating talking to you guys just because you aren't self aware but your like boastful about your ignorance.

Enjoy Jimmy G or watch him go to the Bears for a 4th rounder.
85% stay in New England
0% 1st round pick return trade

Yeah and we all know how much more decorated Jimmy Garappollo is than Sam Bradford right?
And how this trade will be in some crazy time of need for a team before the fucking draft next year.
Right..

He doesn't even play football anymore I don't think.
All the more reason to not buy into a Pats stop-gap QB

QB are shit on the next draft. But this season also showed you could get some value with a mid round QB and Brockweiler really shit us over because it proved the risk of overvaluing QB with 2 or 4 games worth of video.

We should land a first round pick for him. If McDaniels leaves to become HC, we could get a first and a third.

There's only 3 teams that need a QB, Jets Browns and maybe Niners...
And Cutler is going to one of them.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. And a 2nd rounder prepped and trained for 3 years and sent off for 20 picks before he was taken is a dogshit return.

It would be the smart thing for the Patriots to keep him

Stop using proxies, you fucking cuck.

>7-1

Cassel was traded for a second round pick.

>7-1

You fags know that hiro is going to enforce a patriots containment general like /arse/, right?

>everyone that that dislikes autistic patsfaggots that create multiple fucking threads about the pats that could be condensed into /nfl/ is on a proxy
Autism speaks

Fuck off, favela dweller

The whole Jimmy Garoppolo situation kinda sucks, like he has some great QB ability, but Brady is literally gonna be playing for the Patriots till Jimmy is like 30, so one of two things have to happen. Either Jimmy leaves and lets Brady play out the rest of his career, or he stays and causes another Bretty Favre fiasco. Plus I don't wanna see Brady ever play in another teams jersey.

Damn you belichick for drafting Gwop

>7-1
Back to the favela cuck

>a linebacker with 6 months left on his contract
>a young, talented QB
gee, I wonder which one carries more value on the trade market

>talented