Do you guys clean your penis with toilet paper after going to the bathroom, or just shake it?

Do you guys clean your penis with toilet paper after going to the bathroom, or just shake it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bkueEpJcn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I clean it with my sis' bathing towel

Just shake it.

>Why the fuck would you need to wipe it?

do you hate her?

>Why the fuck would you need to wipe it?

Said the mutilated faggot.
Morons like you who don't know how to clean your dick are the reason for circumcision.

I clean it with lsd

I don't even shake. I just pee so hard it dries up in there. Jesus christ my dick huuuuuuuuuuuuuurts

there is always a drop that doesn't fall

i just use the towel

Dude, I have an ant-eater too. Don't need to tp my schwanz. You're doing something seriously wrong.

are you serious?

I use tp. It's really surprising how few of us do this. I thought everybody wiped their penises

Yeah, I do just for comfort reasons. I like to stay clean down there. It's not something necessary but it's also not something unnecessary and there is nothing wrong with either choice.

Nah, I just let the last drops come out in my pants.

I second this.

tp or shake. Depends on the place and situation.

I use toilet paper on it to avoid getting droplets in my underwear.

I understand I'm in the minority, but I don't understand how you can NOT wipe

Uncut if that is of any importance.

yes paper fibers are not good for your penis

youtube.com/watch?v=9bkueEpJcn0

yes, I don't want me tighties to be wet and yellow while smelling like asparagus

How? Peniscancur?

Cleaning it with toilet paper after shaking

Not him, but for the same reasons you're not supposed to wipe your nose with regular toilet paper. It irritates your skin.

Same my dude

Typical Amerifat, can't even take care of personal hygiene. You people are filthy cheap fucks with smelly asses.

No matter how much you shake it, the last drop will always go on your underwear. So, because many of us don't like to smell of piss, we clean it with toilet paper. If your underwear stinks of piss, you are the one doing something wrong.

I walk over to the sink and wash it with liquid soap and water.

tp, or else about 20 seconds later you feel that last drop you can't shake out go sliding down inside your shaft and you gotta feel that wetness for ever more. plus, keeps your dick clean in case of emergency

Dude, you are not supposed to rub it with the tp. Just put some water on the tp , not enough for the paper to fall apart but enough to wet it and clean you thing.

This. You need a tiny piece of paper only to get that last drop out. Fucking amerilards wont bother not smelling like piss and shit 100% of the time

This also sometimes. Me teen cousin used to smell like piss many times he would come and stay for a couple days. To embarrassed to tell him about it but make no mistake. You might not be able to smell a piss stained underwear, but others probably can.

So like, when you guys are in a public bathroom, say at a sporting event or whatever, and using a urinal (or pissing on a wall, w.e your euro cucks do) how do you wipe your dicks? Seems gay af to me

Wipe your pussy too

i prefer the curtains

I'm uncircumcised so I wash underneath the foreskin.

I say this btw because theres never TP next to urinals. Do you hope to the sink with your pants around your ankles and dick out just to wipe that last drop off? Or do you snag a piece of TP prior to pissing? Just curious really

Have you ever tried pulling back your foreskin? Might also reduce the splatter.

On a somewhat related topic, after I fap and clean myself a bit, I fold a small piece of napkin/tp or paper towel, pull my foreskin , place the paper and pull the foreskin back at its original position. That is to prevent that slimy feeling when you have cum in between the dick and foreskin that acts as lubricant and also to prevent it from staining your underwear.

A white woman washes it for me in your shower

this dude here is right

All natural here as well bro.

lord...

I leak it clean

4 shakes, the drop or two in the underwear is inconsequential. If you're changing your underwear daily like a civilized human being, it doesn't matter.

this

I don't do either. I just put it back.

It's only like 1 drop of piss user. It will dry.

I dont like shreds of tp stuck to my dick.

I just dip mine into the toilet bowl and give it a good shake under the water.

Same

Look up what tp looks like under a microscope. Its like sandpaper. Would you sandpaper your dick?

I didnt think so

This

I'm cut and I still do it. I don't like the feeling of those last one or two droplets that moisten my underwear.

I use my fingers to press under my balls and hit my prostate. That squeezes out the last few drops that usually end up in your underwear.

You don't have to literally rub down the dick head, you just get some tp and gently pat-dry the area of the urethra so that it gets that last drop or two.

i like a good unwashed pussy though..nice smegma build up on the labia

wtf is dabbing ?
If i stand i just shake a long time.

If it is from a sit i grab some toilet paper as when you stand up you push out some drops.
I was just thinking about this a few days when allot of toilet paper stuck to my tip and it was so much i didnt gave a damn and just buttoned up with out removing it.

You gain directional control but the stream pressure goes up.

after the last squirt i give it a shake.
works every time.
uncut. for those of you mutilated faggots who care because you still think you're superior.

The amount of drops increase as you get older.
Only 2 drops?, you must have a tiny dick.

shake it, then yank it like i'm jerking off...that usually does the trick

Would this have any side effects?

Pic source plz

I shake and then use 1 piece of paper to get any last drops, but that's only when I'm not at home.

Been doing it for a couple of years now, and so far, none. Don't press too hard, of course, just enough to squeeze out the last drops. Feels good man.

I'm on Sup Forums. Brilliant fucking deduction.

i spray everywhere when i do that

REKT

What a random question, but usually both.

this. I am 56 and after pissing I drop like 2 ml

I get my gf to clean it

I always have to spend a min or two squeezing and wiping especially if i have chinos on.

I dont think it was a problem when i was younger, so maybe down to alcohol and drug abuse.

I usually just wash it off with the clean water that fills the toilet after I flush and then use the toilet paper to dry off.

Why not just use some water?
Unless if you're using a urinal.

I keep a small folded tissue inside my boxers in front of my crotch area so I never have to worry about stuff like that whenever I go out.

But at home I usually just find my used bath towels from the other day and just wipe my dick there

You a black guy? You get white women to clean it?

what's the source on pic?

most disgusting answer so far

Only when there is a chance of getting head.

So not often.

Um if you want to pretend for your fantasy, im actually hispanic, my girl is white. Its not unheard of, Ive went down on her after she pissed befor its pretty sanitary.

Ok so you pretend that you are Hispanic because you hate being white but you're not confident enough to pretend to be black.

You all are fucking stupid, if you have foreskin you are supposed to pull the skin back when you pee, duh. Learn to use you anteater dicks morons.

Yes, I not only wipe with a scrap of TP, I also sit on the toilet seat to piss.

I also take a 7 inch strapon up by ass by the beloved

And I absolutely ADOORE sucking on alpha male cock that gets to actually penetrate my S.O.

Ah no im mexican for real, and I dont hate anyone . at one point someone in my family climbed a fence to get here.

Wipe my foreskin, then rinse the head in water.

Damn faggot ever learned of a razor?

First. I gently add some lubricant all over it. Then I massage it in a jerking motion as if my girlfriends mother was jerking me off with soft hands. I let out the last few drops that get stuck in there, as well as the smell of jerking off and putting your boxers back up because there's no tissues or socks. Then I wash with dove soap gently with mild water. I apply moisturizing cream as my girlfriend loves the smell when her lips are wrapped around the thing. Then I apply a second lemon and almond cream that enriches blood flow, fallowed by the last finish of protective lotion which drys fast if you use thoughtfully.

"Anteater dick morons", the best 3 word insult x-DD

i use mom's panties...i mean your mom's panties

this thread is the reason im convinced that you're all faggots and virgins.

I use tp to dry it off, yes. I know cutfags tend to think thats what the underwear is for, but I feel more comfy having a dried dick.

Uncut. So tp.

You can shake it and squeeze it as much as you please, there's always a drop for your BVDs.

What are you guys goin on about, what does it even matter if it is cut or uncut?

why wouldnt cutfags also need to use tp? I pull the cockhead out of the 4 skin before I start to piss to have better accuracy with the beam. I always use tp to try it off.

No matter how you shake your peg, the last three drops run down your leg.

I usually dab it off with a little bit of toilet paper, or if I'm near a sink I'll splash some water on it and give it a shake.

depends, if i am at home i clean with paper, if not, just shake it.