twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AY YO

SUSAI SKWAA

this actually happened

final trailer dropped it's coming out soon guys

youtube.com/watch?v=b6La09p6_eg

Sheeeeit you sayin we sum kinda....

wasn't as bad as the rape scene though

Am I the only one with a serious problem with will Smith playing dead shot?

He's desperate to be in a box office success after After Erf

i'm more pissed off that he is promoted as the main character, will be the highest earner, and probably dictated to the producers and director

when the movie is out you'll wonder what the point of all this was, as he'll feel like more of a side character than main.

he can get a sunburn?

I find it pretty laughable that they went out of their way to try to cast "Academy Award" type actors for this.

HOL UP

None of them are that type except for Leto

the dwarfs looks so fucking bad dude, unwatchable crap, they looked like i made the
make up and costumes

Imagine how it will look in a few years...

Who actually is the main character?

>Welcome....to Cape Fear

holy shit that looks bad

Greenscreens are our speciality.

My flick had a different line

God dammit George

>YIFY

Everything ages... split-focus diopter shots look weird today but it's more of a style thing. Those greenscreen effects just look plain bad.

Harley

it looks like it's being set up to be between condi rice and the flagman

I don't even use it, my boy. I just saved the image, is all, but my thanks for posting that image,sport, I'll make sure I watch the PublicHD DVDrip from now on.

Starlord

So holl up so u finna b tellin me dat we b sum typah sewside patsies?

Yes!

will's an okay guy. i hope that horrible movie makes bank, just for him.

soosa squa

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO U BE SUPER SAIYAN
*eats watermelon*
WE SUM KINDA
*chimps out*
SEASIDE SQUARE?

I love this meme.

I was at the store the other day and saw the Suicide Squad action figures on a middle island. Literally every character but Deadshot and Rick Flagg were sold out, even El Diablo. Will Smith is pegwarming HARD, which is funny because Deadshot has been very popular for years.

It's really obvious that Will Smith, a popular Hollywood name, was attached to this picture early on as a star, but the public at large doesn't care about him. They're excited for Harley, The Joker, Boomerang, and everybody else.

I would not be surprised if Will isn't in the sequel at all. There's precedence in the comics for multiple people taking the Deadshot codename, so unless Will has a multi picture deal I could easily see him getting booted for a cheaper actor

What an ugly nigger ape.

*fucks your bitch*

He literally looks like an ape

No, he doesn't. And I don't even like niggers.

I thought he was gonna start eating bananas he looks so monkey like

-_-

xD

WE A
>uh haaa
SOME FINNA
>whooooo
A SUI SA SQUAA??