What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

post default or a pic of yourself.

Post a picture of myself on Sup Forums? I'm not so sure about that, user.

no.5 looks like she's gonna stop the shit out of your nuts if you axe her

Yeah that main picture she chose looks fucking retarded. I don't know what she was thinking with that.

Don't begin with 'Hey, hows it going'

Dude no one gonna care about you, or your picture. The worst that will happen here is that a fag will save it and fap to it. Thats it.

Rule one and two m8

Got my dick wet yesterday on tinder, she left saying "until next time", but I kept losing my errection due to a combo of ssris, circumcision and condom. Hopefully she isn't turned of by that.

Do you have any suggestions for an alternative opener?

I'm not so good with coming up with these kinds of things.

Hey, how's it going?

I got 6 whatsapp numbers by with the opener being "Hey, how are you ? :smileemoji:"
If they find you attractive you will get a response.

just say 'hi :)', its less formal

Just an Hey is enough, trust me. And no Smileys...

Find something in her bio r photos.
Girls get tons of matches, and you get tired really quick of the slow 'how are you, fine thanks yourself?' routine.

Its best to ask or comment on something specific.
Does she have a fav band? If so ask if she has seen them live.
Does she like harry potter? Ask her what house she would be in.
Etc etc.

Tell her/them that when they sing in the shower they sound like an angel.

How are we supposed to know if we don't see the pic you're using? You could just be ugly

"Hey, always nice to match with a hottie/cute girl, up to anything special today or just chillin'?"

Be forward, compliment, show that you want her.

She probably has 100 matches with lame guys texting her, what makes you stand out? I wouldn't want to spend 30 min with a fucking social game like, "I am fine, thank you" It gets boring and every single motherfucker out there does it. Go straight to the point.

Prolly 350Ibs

>What am I doing wrong?
not being attractive

Tell them you're a white nationalist bitches love white nationalist.

Alot of girls just gets tinder to see how many guys will contact them. they never intend to respond

If you insist.

Which one is it?

Most of them don't have anything interesting in their bios, if anything at all tbh.

You look like a lvl 1 OG

I don't know, try a more mature look? Chicks dig mature looking dudes

Well, posing infront of your dads car won't get you far.

Whoever owns that Mercedes is going to kick your ass for leaning on it.

Alright, thanks. I usually just stick to a t-shirt and jeans, sometimes with a button up shirt on top of the t-shirt.

Not my dads.

They'll never know I leaned on it.

Not sure if serious.

No girl is going to respond to some basic shit. You gotta do better than Hey whats up.

Not really fair because everytime they initiate a convo it's always "Hey whats up"

No smilies. What are we, 12?

Way too m'lady

Basically this. Just say hey. It's not like there's ever going to be an opener so clever or witty or charming that it just drops her fucking panties for you. You'll either come off like a douchebag or a fedora-tipping sperg...

>tl;dr "Hey"

This.
I learned this after months of being frustrated, when a female friend was like "Oh, I'm on there. But I never respond. I just kinda use it as a 'Hot or Not' and see how many matches I get."

Upon further examination, most of her other friends did the same, and only 1 person she knew actually hoked up with anyone on it.

Omfg, not even your car. Well, fuck off nigger.

also they don't typically respond in general. Tinder is a vain pastime for most people so they can see what they could potentially get. Most people don't even talk unfortunately.

Check em

Oh also, should I like send them a message as soon as we match?

I felt kinda lazy the past few days, so I didn't message Amanda, Tiana, and Maddi until it had already been like 5 days since we matched.

Did I fuck up with that?

You're using a fucking application renown for sluts & players to just hook up as opposed to not being an autist, going out & speaking to people then getting to know them. Try being a fucking man & try that instead of looking at cherry picked photos of self indulgent people looking for base level satisfaction. Connect with a human not some random snippet of info & a posed photograph.

Stop dressing like a 16 Year old while driving this car, this just doesnt match really.
This. Teenage girls will go for this look but not Woman. Dress more mature and it will improve everything. Hat and Nike jacket away. Wear a watch. Maybe even wear a Suit if it fits you, Woman love it. And in combination with this car it just looks great.

No. they're getting 15 messages a day if theyre even casually active. they wont notice that you didnt message them remember that every other swipe is a match for them

It's not your fault.
The internet age and especially social media has catapulted women's egos into "god's gift and special snowflake princess"
Now every 5/10 cunt thinks she Cleopatra incarnate and is entitled to the 1% of the very best to entertain them.
The mind boggling thing is that it works, because there are so many betas and omegas orbiting around them that their own perception gets reaffirmed each day.
Even a butterface gets 20+ messages a day and doesn't even need to lift a finger to weed through.
Giving women any rights was a mistake. As shit as muslim sand monkeys are, they got it right to keep their cunts on a leash.

Well, I'm only 18 so I'm not really going for "women" just yet.

It's also not my car.

Oh and also shave your mustache if you cant grow a beard , as hard as it sounds.

There are alot of 18, 19, 20 Years Old that are already a Woman. So why chase little teenage Girls? Makes no sense. I think you tought about 40 years old when i said "Woman"

Yeah but their cunts are butt ugly so who actually cares

this.
At your age and the women you're looking for, facial hair is one of the biggest dealbreakers. If its shit, your other facial factors rarely matter

18? What are you doing on Tinder? Go enroll in a couple college courses! Women outnumber men 2-to-1 on most college campuses. You can be a 5/10 and it's still like shooting fish in a barrel. Fucking effortless ...

Don't worry OP I'm in the same boat. At best we exchange one or two messages and then they're done

It's fucking frustrating as shit

You're joking, right? 20 year old chicks are still immature as all fuck.

Nobody wants to hook up with a thieving refugee, user.

Yeah I was thinking you meant like 25 year olds and all that.

The 18, 19, and 20 year olds here still dress like the 16 year olds do. It's unfair that I can't do the same or I'd be seen as "immature".

Starting uni pretty soon, I'm on Tinder just to get laid until then.

Alright, I'll shave it off.

I don't know why anyone hasn't bought this up yet but it's because you're a nigger, it's a huge red flag for most people.

Don't worry user, I'm an upstanding citizen who immigrated here legally :^)

I'm Fijian, and it's not like the girls in Melbourne aren't into niggers anyway. This city is extremely leftist.

>Starting uni pretty soon

That a boy! You're a better looking dude than me, and I was getting so much action that it actually started to get annoying at one point. (Chick drama.) You'll do well. Enjoy!

Dude why you taking pictures with your dad's mercedes

>What am I doing wrong?
Not posting in this thread:

where are you from?

Thanks user!

No one from my family owns that car, I found it in a car park building and wanted a picture with it to pretend like it's mine.

I don't care which tribe you hail from Leroy, it obviously hasn't helped as the only reply you've had is from another nigger.

I got a reply from Whitney and we talked throughout the day, and I sent her that message the next morning, but she hasn't replied since.

I'm from the US

White guilt faded.

Just stop being black?!

You are messaging a bunch white girls who have lots of other options that are closer to what they are used to.

You are wearing a retarded outfit. Apparently you think you are a Japanese street racer from 1988. Girls don't understand that you have crafted your persona after old chinese cartoons--they think you look like a faggot.

Not your car.

Stupid facial hair and haircut. You have the same style of a lot of poor middle eastern guys who try to appear to be wealthy even though they are broke.

Stop messaging mostly white girls. Message black girls, mixed girls, hispanic girls. You will be more successful.

sounds too good to be true honestly. I wonder if its like that in the rest of the world

Well, I do own an R34. And yeah you're actually right about the look I was trying to go for.

When I went it was but now university is a breading ground for feminazi cunts

>What am I doing wrong?
You're poor.

Have you seen OP? Is definitely his fault

There was a huge push like 40 years ago to get more women enrolled in college. It was successful, very successful. It went from 2-to-1 male-to-female to 2-to-1 female-to-male in no time. But that's in the US and I don't know what it's like in other parts of the world.

This guy knows what's up, too many kids here. Hell you're lucky if people are grown up by 30

Heyyy with like 2 yy so that its not so serious or agressive

The pre-frontal cortex doesn't finish growing until you're about 24. That's why people under 24 have even worse decision making skills than the rest of us.

Nice jacket

Thanks user.

you ain't that ugly don't let these fuckkin' faggots bring u down.

good luck, I am trying to get some pussy off tinder too since my ex left me.

Stop posing for you next rap album

I was going for a more Eurobeat-type genre

I think the ratio is a bit higher but what you say is true. About 5 out of 10 are on there so they would flaunt their Instagram pics, do that flower thing just want attention, 1-2 probably gotten drunk/bored didn't see what she was looking for at the bar. 1 is coming out of a marriage or long term business usually just looking to fuck or they are currently fucking married and looking to fuck or need emotional support so its a brain fuck and then there is 1 decent one that is good to date, get to know, minimal baggage. If you want to just drop a load just swipe right on the ugliest one with a slew of kids I guarantee you fuck on the first date unless you are a social retard.

Consuming oxygen.

> nigger look at dis green

Good luck, man.

I was on bumble and tinder for about a month and just deleted them apps today because of no success. Fuck that noise.

If its not your car then why the fuck are you leaning on it for a photo, implying that it is yours?

>It's not your fault
That's what fucking everyone says nowadays. Adapt to society instead of thinking this. It's a simple system of supply-and-demand. If you want a girl bad enough then you should be willing to go for something less attractive or work to better yourself.

This attitude could enough to not getting any girl. This has nothing to do with the 1%

lmfao go back to /r/incels faggot

Because why not? It's a nice looking car.

Yeah dude going to go ahead and agree with the anons. I thought you were older... Tinder is a bad deal at that age.

Problem is OP is filthy nigger

Solution Un nigger yo self

Good! I like "Your new furniture looks great from the backyard."

Because it's not yours. That's fucking why.

Don't fuck with another man's car. Jesus fuck.

Calm down user, I just took a picture with it that's all.

I've got my own car but I don't like to drive it into the CBD.

You were leaning on it, touching something with your ass that does not belong to you. Probably introducing microscratches to the paint as well.

If you took a pic of it just standing next to it, I wouldn't mind. I did that as well when I was in Monaco where every dude has a supercar.

I don't like driving mine to the city as well. If I have to, I'll pay for a safe underground garage

Because it has nothing to do with you, youre showcasing it in a photo woth yourself but what message are you trying to give with that? either dishonestly implying its yours, or saying you like cars (which is redundant) or just pretending you happened to be leaning on a car when someone took a pic which is also dishonest. What is the point? its like taking a photo with someones fancy new refrigerator - utterly pointless, tryhard, transparent, makes you look like a goober... people are just gonna think youre a poser.

honestly you will get mad pussy at uni if you keep up the look you are going for, works pretty well on you don't listen to these fags. you should probably shave the stache tho. nice jacket btw m8

you look very androgyn.

OH SHIT POST PICS OF R34
pls op

Ayy gril u want sum fuk?

you mean they dont hide behind much makeup.

Call them niggers

Awkward body language. Work on your eye contact even with the camera and find more confident ways to place your arms.

Her eyes are in 2 different states

>sure
Im calling bs on the r34, if you are going for the street racer look it would have worked 100x better with that car in the back instead of a random merc.

nothing

women get replies/matches like mad even if they don't try.

would be better to just get off that shitty app which only serves to boost their egos.