Eurofag thread?

eurofag thread?
anyone fucking tired of prices in europe on everything being so goddamn high?

people in europe like to believe they live better than in america because our economy is better, no debt etc.,
but seriously. we have shit in comparison to the US, tbh.

my gf is from the US and her parents are poor. yet, they have 2 cars.. go out to eat every other day.. drive around cali to visit family etc..
and live in a nice apartment complex.

im from scandinavia and we ( family ) are "middle class" we live in a small house,
have 1 car that we dont use unless we have to cus "hurrdurrr prices are too high dont use the car too much cus gas and service costs"

and we NEVER eat out. its like once a year.

food? my gf can usually get whatever she wants in the supermarkets ( at least with foods )
and when my parents buy groceries its only raw ingredients cus we cant afford premade fucking foods or snacks.
how can someone be considered "middle class" and not even be able to find nice food to eat in the fridge?
meanwhile "poor" people in america just get whatever the fuck they want np.

you could say "well youre prolly not middleclass if you cant afford that blabla" well, no. in comparison to people around me
( i have a few rich and a few poor friends ) its basically right in the middle.

basically, europe is still way behind america in terms of standard of living.
not only do you get paid MORE in america, ( except for minimum wage ), but you also get MORE for your money. MUCH more.

and before you accuse me of being some stupid muricafag, ive lived in europe my entire life.

id LOVE to be proven wrong on any of these points so please go ahead.

oh and also, their cars are way bigger and worth more in general. here most people drive around in tiny cars cus they literally cant afford any better..

Amerifag. Those people are poor because they are living outside their income bracket. Crippling debt, forced relocation. The processed food is cheap because it's super unhealthy and profitable. Your country wants you healthy, so they make good food cheaper than unhealthy food. Ours cares about money over health. Trust me you don't want the negatives that come with this lifestyle

Your cars are small because it's super irresponsible to drive huge, fast gas guzzling cars. We are depleting a finite resource really fast. Gas should be more expensive everywhere to promote conservation. America is just living out a Christian society version of a suicide bomb.

its not even about the health, its just the prices are so damn high because of taxes on literally everything. furthermore... like.. your stuff is cheaper, and you earn more money... our stuff is like 25-50 % more expensive, but our taxes take away 50-65 % of our salary........ do you see how fucking retarded this is? we cant buy shit.

yea uhhh ok so in 50 years we run out of oil ok.. but thats only 1 SINGLE study done by ONE company. you wouldnt think theyd publish this to increase the price... before revealing, in 49 years.. that theres STILL plenty of oil left just like theyve done countless times in the past ????

>anyone fucking tired of prices in europe on everything being so goddamn high?
>my gf is from the US
Then marry her and fuck off to the States.

Nothing of value will be lost.

wtf
Im a student in scandinavia and I have a car, apartment, snow mobile, diving equipment, music equipment, brand new computers and all the stuff i need, i travel every year and still have 20k euro in the bank.

US is a third world country compared to us

mate have you seen their fucking houses?
i visited her this christmas and their fucking uncles ( who arent poor, they like middle class etc ) live in massive fucking houses x2 bigger than ours here.
christmas gifts? have an iphone here you go. christmas gifts where im from? here you go, ( insert item of 10-50 dollar value )

The taxes on unhealthy foods helps regulate the amount of unhealthy foods you eat. Whether or not that's why your govt says it's doing it doesn't matter. If all the oceans were made of oil, it would still be finite. Regardless how long it takes, it will run out. So conservation would be wise, considering oil usage has never ever decreased, only increased.

which country you from then cus let me tell you that is not denmark.

>oil is the only resource used to build cars

What

Then I repeat my earlier point - marry her to get a greencard and please fuck off there.

also, if you have 20 k fucking euro in your bank account left over after traveling aroudn the globe yearly, youd be considered rich imo.

Life is way cheaper in the rest of Europe, if you compare it to Scandinavia

Sweden.

btw Denmark wipes the floor with the US in happiness and quality of life

well idk i havent heard anything about running out of fucking aluminum or steel..???

Fuck that. We're not giving out green cards anymore. Trump is making America ours again.

just basic 1 week travels. Ofc, any job in sweden basically makes you top 1% richest globally.

did you know denmark also consumes WAY more anti depressants? imagine if they took the happiness surveys doing the winter, or any time that isnt summer. and by quality of life, those indexes are talking about shit like women in workforce etc. and how satisfied you are with your job..... SUPER fucking important ik.

America is about the illusion of wealth. People who are being forced out of low income apartments have I phones. People who can't afford to eat anything other than ramen have high speed internet , and next gen gaming systems. Debt really helps create the illusion of wealth, at the expense of the entire economy.

>im from scandinavia
that's the problem, prices in your country are so damn hight I'm poor live in the most expensive city in my country and I can still eat outside I just need to know where I can get good prices

car ? I don't need one since i'm in a big city but even when i was living in the middle of nowhere I never see the point of having two you're just a cunt and YES, gas and everything is important

Well you are rich and not representative of the population

If he marries an American, he get citizenship rights.

He's such a fucking fanboy he'd probably suck all of your dicks to get in, as long as you let him have a big car and an iPhone.

but in the western world? hmm idk.
i just look at all the shit my gf has when i see her a few times a year and its crazy. and her fucking mom doesnt even work. her dad doesnt have a college degree.. and they can afford ALL that stuff and they are "poor" ?????? and scandinavia keeps tapping itself on the shoulder thinking they are oohh so rich and the best countries ever. yea fucking right lol.

US is actually number 1...

well tell me then why europe is so much better than the US?

Literally everyone in Sweden is rich by that measure. I dont even have a job, I work during summers.

per capita???

well if by illusion of wealth you mean having all those things....... i mean... isnt being wealthy being able to afford a nice house and a bunch of other things that you care about??

so if you can have them.. i dont see the problem. eventually those things are gonna be paid off either way.

>well tell me then why europe is so much better than the US?
Why? I didn't say that, so nice strawman.

Op is saying USA is so much better - I've just invited him to stop his fucking whining and fuck off to his paradise across the pond.

If you are actually OP, then stop your fucking whining and fuck off to your paradise across the pond - the girl is your ticket to nirvana.

just travel in east europe you'll see that you're not poor at all your country is expensive but that's not the same everywhere in europe

Well soon you will see what happens. Wonder why American stocks are so high right now? Legislation is being passed that will allow people to get more debt they will never pay off. That will allow that debt to be sold as stocks even thought it's worse than worthless. It will get negative returns. It will eventually destroy our economy.

It got really bad in ought-eight, but the biggest companies new they'd be saved by he govt. Which we had them out and went way balls deep in debt to the fed reserve.

dude stocks are high across the globe pretty much .. our economy is tied to the us so if you fall so do we

wealth is not measured by money in the bank exclusively, but by the life quality you are able to obtain out of what you earn. you wanna talk economics when you dont even know the basics by adam smith

lol mostly white depressed people kek

this is exactly my point. the US gets way more out of their money, AND they also earn more.

They are in debt you dipshit.

They spend money they don't have. They do this because spending money is seen as a great fucking virtue over there.

They earn more money, because they're on their own. Their government doesn't give a shit about who'll pay the bill when they get the cancer. All they ask for is a lil bit of money to dress up their dumb ass soldiers in fancy dresses and buy fancy equipment. The scared lil girls have never even been attacked yet.

Their low quality shit seems cheap because they all seem to forget that there's such a thing as VAT and never put it on the price label and it's just that: low quality shit.

Learn to see through their shit dawg

do you really think... that even republicans didnt learn ANYTHING from what happened in 2008?

low quality what?? also... if you arent a retard and get fat for being lazy af, what odds do you really have of getting cancer anyway? for most moderately healthy adults cancer will only be a relevant issue when they get old.
their stuff isnt low quality who the fck said that? its same standard for european stuff.

Fracking increased our fuel supply to the point that we likely won't run out of fossil fuels for 100+ years, but we're nearly out of recoverable coal and oil

I truly do not believe that they learned anything at all

not even wallstreet wants another episode of purchasing debt indexes that wont be paid off, ever.

if wallstreet doesnt want this, which they dont... its not going to happen.