Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I was cleaning the floor and I noticed this new mole/spot on my foot. However, I believe it looks a little worrying and I was expecting if anybody here could tell if it is something I should get checked.

Also, feet thread. I know you love those.

moar

what the fuck....

Your feet are ridiculously long, faggot. From what constellation do you hail?

Here's a little zoom. I'd really like an opinion on the issue lol.

Thankzee!

Nice sole. Can we have both feet in the picture, just in case there's something on the other one?

I'm about a 7 in UK sizes; don't know the American conversion.

I feel like that would be a complicated picture to take, but I'll try to deliver.

It's not symmetrical but doesn't look to dark, might wanna get it checked out next time you're at the doctors, other than that it just looks like stained skin.

do i have better feet than op?

Here's my ugly ass foot from two days ago.
(Not op)

Sure! It's just what I want to do :P
I'd rather get some tips before though; I don't want to spend too much money right now.

This is the best shot I have; I took a couple of other ones though.

are you a girl?

Looking at women's feet, I've often seen those kind of spots. They seem to be common.

>uneven borders
>irregular in shape

those are the two main signs of cancer. so id look into various forms of cancer and decide how to proceed.

basically if you fit in any of these categories... you should

Asymmetry: One half of the mole does not match the other half
Border: The border or edges of the mole are ragged, blurred, or irregular

so, yeah, probably
Color: The mole has different colors or it has shades of tan, brown, black, blue, white, or red
Diameter: The diameter of the mole is larger than the eraser of a pencil
Evolving: The mole appears different from others and/or changing in size, color, shape

>implying theres such a thing as foot cancer
lel

no, skin cancer. dumbass

if anything it's fucking skin cancer you retard

wtf dude you have ogre feet

bleurgh

Since when are moles even and symmetrical?

most ones are.... even if they aren't it doesn't necessarily mean it's skin cancer but well, it can be a sign

they generally have a uniform circular shape, with slight variation. but if the shape is irregular and the borders dont match then it could be cancerous.

I'd rather go for just an user right now.

Really? I hope it is so. I don't want to get cancer ;w;

It is kind of blurry; the shape isn't round, but it's sort of symmetrical. The color persists sort of evenly, but it does fade. In other note, I did the pencil test with two different things and I barely passed.

I sure hope it is a pigmented lesion, I started jogging a couple of days ago and it is the possibility I want to consider.

It's could be uh... a sign of skin cancer lol. Melanocytic moles have weird appearances and that's why I'm concerned.

i dont think you have cancer op

I have a very similar thing on one of my feet that appeared just after I got some glass in my foot. I always thought it was something to do with that.

Thanks! I made my mind to get checked though. Oh, my precious shekels.

Yeah, sometimes lesions and scratches pigmentate during the healing process. These can look very similar to malignant melanomas. We should both draft a check with a doctor just to know 3:

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!

I called my mom about it and she said it's a birthmark. I'm still thinking about getting checked, but I feel a lot moer optimistic now :D

Here's a pic to celebrate.

dont you have free healthcare in the uk?

also post more of your feets xD

i told you it wasnt cancer :P

You just noticed a birthmark?