2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE
twitter.com/TedB4RTR4M/status/793923113092276225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for wingers

Good lad

>Reports have been circulating today that Southampton are in talks to be taken over by a China-based company.
Soon they'll be demanding Chinese translation on the shirts

>no kitten stream

Kitten stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE

So this is the power of Brexit?

Sad!

Why dont any players appear on youth intake day? for example I have the uraguay leagues loaded but I cant see their youth intakes on the date they are due (yes I ticked them on the right)

The date can be random. It's always at the same period in the season but it can be off by a few days. If you're around the right period, press Ctrl+W to see the world transfers and look at the youth intakes.

Also, because it's the right intake date doesn't mean that players were generated. The intake could've taken place but no players were generated. It's unlikely for Uruguay but it can happen.

is 17 as shit as steam is saying?

Depends, are you Chinese?

If you are a Chinese subhuman, yes
If not, then no, it's like FM16 but slightly better

If you liked 13, 14, 15 or 16 then you'll like 17 too

sounds shit, will stick with 16

>sounds shit
fair enough
>will stick with 16
oh user.

What if I told you that there is a "Scout Until Full Knowledge" button in FM17?

hmm could persuade me to buy

Did they get rid of the disable attribute masking feature?

Just don't use it. If people want their hands to be held on their saves it's their problem.

to think there's people in trb that disable masking.

i hate it because it's a complete eyesore

"8-...", fuck that

scout them and you wouldn't have to see that

>fourth place team beats us 1-0
>"The title is ours to lose!" says one of their fans
>we're still 9 points ahead of them and they're 19 points behind first place

That guy is pretty optimistic.

this 2bh.

it hurts my autism to see it as well, so instead i scout them intensively.

The AI and their shit offers.

>ask for 100k more
>walks away

If a Ronaldo scores in an empty stadium does he make a TSU?

What do you want, the AI isn't actually an intelligence. It has a spreadsheet, and it's very binary in its behaviour as a result.

How much do you guys charge for loaning prospects away? I've never been sure what to do there because I have very little information to base my demands on, so I usually just set the cost equal to 200% of the guys wages (in. The loaning club pays his wages and matches it in payments to me)

The great thing about FM is that if you suggest an offer to a transfer offer that isnt due right now you can sim an hour and make a new and more expensive offer if they accept.

I do this until the deadline is reached or they start negotiating.

When they start negotiationg I know where they wont go and lower myself a bit until they accept/walk away/deadline

I loan them out for free so that they can find the right club to get experience rather than just the one that will pay us the most for them.

I usually ask for his wages to be paid and that's it.

>mfw crosses and counter attacks are fucking impossible to defend no matter what club or tactic I play with
>mfw this is Miles' revenge for everyone exploiting le pacy wingers in FM16

depends on the situation, when real madrid, villareal, dortmund and napoli offer to loan your players then you can probably get away with getting a few million out of the deal.

Miles has said crosses are better defended now.

Strikers with good jumping and heading are still overpowered as fuck.

It just doesn't feel quite right to be loaning out Champions League semifinal quality 19 year olds for free.
Unless it's a super big club I won't ask for a bazillion in payments but I would expect some kind of fee.
Emergency loans I won't expect additional fees for, just the wages or maybe less if it's a club I like.

He did say prospects so I assumed he was loaning out in order to get them match experience. If you have youngsters that teams like Real want to loan I'd have to question why you're not playing them in your first team.

Beacuse theyre still prospects im unsure if ill use and I got better players on my team/bench allready.

But then again I play moneyball to a ridiculous degree.

if you've got prospects on loan at Real with a record of 21 goals in 26 games it's probably just time to resign and go somewhere else

God damn. All my youngsters go to Championship teams or lower, was pleased this season to see my 20 year old keeper go on loan to a newly promoted EPL team.

Then again I may be in your boots next season. I only play with 1 striker and I've got 1 world class striker, a 23 year old inconsistent fuck who Barca are tapping up and two 19 year olds scoring for fun in the Championship. I've tried rotating 3 strikers in the past but one of them always gets upset. May cash in on the 23 year old or send him out on loan (likely to a top club), keep one of them 19 year olds for rotation and send the other back out on loan.

>resigning

ive just spent 20 ingame years to make this club great again and you come here with your democrat pussy liberal george washington thinking.

>Miles Jacobson @milesSI 28 minutes ago
>So far in the #FM17 beta, players have spent over £500bn on footballers.
>Which is more than the whole 2016 GDP of Argentina.

WEW LA

oh come on

butters, quit sucking Miles off for that home field advantage

>Miles is monitoring our saves

I'm scared guys. Do you think he knows when I get pissed off and reload?

But seriously though, that save is pretty much over, I got my big stadium named after me and now I just have fun with it and spend ridiculous money for players.

Do you guys think Miles use wingers?

>Win group
>All big clubs finish 2nd in their groups
>Draw Barcelona
>Team that finished 2nd in your group draws Olympiacos

it's part of the EULA you sign when you install.

however, they don't collect personal information (according to miles) in addition to the usage statistics.

it's more of a faceless data mining to """""""""improve""""""""" gameplay.

Have you tried buying a random player from a League 2 club for a stupid amount of money (say £50mill or so) to see how they do with it?

>Volkswagen FC
>Never Ever GmbH

I considered it and aired the idea here, but i was told that the AI just overcommits to financial responsibilities, spend like monkeys and get fucked over when the money run out.

Oh shit, I wonder who has the highest legit transfer fee. Could it be me?

They do. It's better to give the AI players on loan or for free (tho' it's unlikely your players would want to sign there anyway) than giving them money.

It's incredible how easy it is to get the ball back when you press the DM/6. The opposing team literally can't play out of defence and has to hoof away. That said, I'm under no illusion that the second leg is going to be much tougher.

Every time you reload Miles dies a little inside

Since you don't play 17 I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

Whats the pre match editor?

>realmad

>Fail Madrid

he means pre-game/db editor

So the ingame editor is a live game editor? Released by SI? Why?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It isn't new, they've done it for at least the last 3 years.
And I'd guess because they saw FMRTE fella making fat stacks and thought "we'll have a bit of that" so made their own integrated into FM as DLC and charge a fiver for it.

Wait, you pay for FMRTE? It was free when I downloaded it for an earlier version when i was a shitter.

the free version can't save

>Morata better positioned for the cross
>Ronaldo poaches it and misses his header wide

lmao.

What do you mean cant save? Cant make a save backup or?

>Spuds

Classic.
At least nobody was there to see it.

i hear fans cheering and whistling in the stadium still, would it be Real Madrid fans? or like the ball boys or something?

Probably fans set up outside the stadium I assumed

>player wants to play in the Wing Back position
>play him in the Wing Back and Complete Wing Back role in the Full Back position
>he isn't happy with this

Yeah this I would think. Otherwise maybe a handful of stadium staff, ball boys, players+staff on bench and so on.

either way, still sounds louder than Wembley.

kek

twitter.com/TedB4RTR4M/status/793923113092276225

You can use it like genie scout, but you can't save changes.

jesus fuck i keep forgetting they spent that much on him after he turned down Everton lmao.

>fans already leaving Wembley

kek.

Honestly so pathetic

Still cannot believe Newcastle managaed to get that much for him. He almost never played well at Newcastle and only had a couple of good games at the Euros and all of a sudden it seemed several big clubs were throwing money trying to sign him. Completely bizarre.

>REAL MADRID

Makes sense. Cheers

Also REALMAD

Here comes the 90+2 winner

>85th minute equalizer

you might not be wrong.

>buying a Pogba who doesn't dab

Will Jansen ever score from open play ffs

>signing on fee
>agent fee

they might be justified familia

once he joins a Championship side he will.

Says transfer fee though.

>SI
>realism

just offering other reasons for the message in general.

>mfw fairweather fans leave early

and no Neverkusen fans have left yet

>why the fuck am i struggling to beat Tigres in the club world championship
>4-3
>hat trick from a 4.5* CA costa rican winger my scouts say is world class
wew

CWC has always been surprisingly difficult when i've had to play in it.

post desu

Who can blame them. Spurs are so fucking casual in whats meant to be such an important game. Poch needs to berate the players or do something because if they play like this against arse they will get slaughtered