Anyone else on Sup Forums use a spit cup?

Anyone else on Sup Forums use a spit cup?

Post the rest of your desk

This, jesus christ op

pls OP post it

It's really just the cup that's nasty

...post your floor

Using a spit cup is fine but why let it fill up that much? why not just spit in a trash can? Why don't you drink it? So many questions..

floor is bore

lazy is probably the best excuse

sometimes when i launch one in there it'll pour out over the side and drop down to the carpet

Messiest part of my floor I could find

I keep the floor cleared for the most part for cardio workouts.

OP please show your room

Jesus I thought my living spot was dirty

No, you fucking animal. Use a bottle, what if that shit spills?

I just have a lot of stuff in this room. Most of it is furniture that costs $80 a piece to throw away. Don't know why I have to spend over $400 to toss some desks.

I spit into your moms pussy she likes the burn.

I thought I already addressed that in a reply

It spills onto the carpet

your house looks like shit get a reefuge to clean it once in awhile.

house is fine
my room just harbors everyone's trash because I don't live here 24/7

most of the boxes and clothes and shit aren't mine but free living is free living so fuck me if i care.

What your parents don't make you clean your room post rest of house

I really wouldn't even know what to take a picture of if I'm being honest. Rest of the house is pretty clean. Any kind of clutter finds its way into this room because I'm the only one that has to ever see or deal with it.

I'm just curious. My definition of clean is not the typical American meaning of clean

Your house probably looks like fucking crack den in detroit.

The floor could probably be swept.

Anyways I've got to start getting ready for work.

Dude clean that fucking bong.

No actually

Just for you before I go

That's a $350 5mm 19 inch beaker from illadelph. Hasn't been cleaned in 4 weeks, used nearly hourly.

No offense man but for 350 you could get a hell of a nice piece. That looks like any 60 dollar triple blown bong I've seen. That an ash catcher?

Lol sorry I don't buy from headshops

If you think a $60 tree arm pulls better than this than you've never been blessed enough to try high quality glass. If only I cared more for mine, oh well. And yeah, I broke the original stem and the new one was trash so I picked up an ash catcher. Helps keep the beaker clean too, that little catcher is 1000x easier to clean than the bong.

I ended up tossing my ash catcher, hate cleaning diffusion screens.

Straight pipe bong is my personal fave.

What's better on an expensive piece of glass provided they're laid out the same? Other than not smashing if dropped?

brb, time for tokes

BuzzFeed News is live now — at NYC Times Square.facebook live everyone's thash dove bombing

I don't like anything that isn't a beaker or large scientific. After getting use to taking huge snaps out of this I could never go back to taking little breaths out of a tube.

Not to sound like that faggot, but science makes my bong better than a regular 19in 5mm beaker. The bottom is designed in such a way that you get better pull and percolation. Some people call the design a Bunsen Beaker Bong because of the slightly raised design.

I don't like it honestly, I'd rather have the umbrella stem back but I'm stuck with a regular diffuser so I needed something else. Not to mention the cleaning is significantly easier in my case.

And yeah this thing will survive a nuke. Boro glass and 5mm of it is more than enough.

>I don't like it honestly
The ash catcher I mean, I love the bong. 2 years with it and I doubt I'll be getting a new one any time soon.