Is pouya the savior rap needed?

Is pouya the savior rap needed?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *squirts* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN???? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THEY LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA
RRRRRRRRRRRARARARARARARARARARARARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN>!>?!?!?!?!

I'm 5'10 in shoes and feel short as fuck, how do men exist that are 5'8 and shorter? You poor souls

it's so weird how he looks 35 but he can't be older than 21.

It's eternal misery.

it's not that bad, just no one takes you seriously and you make an easy target for niggers to try to rob

I get a comfortable amount of headroom and legroom on the plane

lmfao

no
next question your honor

went to high school with him AMA

Me too brother. Kendall

did you ever meet this man

yeah, hes a pussy from the suburbs with rich parents. he also threatened to "slap the fuck out of (me)" because i said his music sucked. he never did
did u also fuck bianca

ferguson drop out reporting in

He is objectively bad. He's a total wiener who makes rap for other wieners.

Those videos of him, Rubin slik and Mike dece are astonishingly embarrassing.

Fat Nick is also a total turd sucker.

why are lanklets so bad at writing music? Is it because they've never faced hardship, unrequited love, being laughed at because of their height, etc?

>Cuckbain
>not absolute shit
This is a +18 board

if youre implying kurt cobain wrote bad music then kill yaself b.

Pouya isnt my cup of tea but his tracks with $uicideboy$ are rice. But $uicideboy$ is WAYYYYYY better. actually very very good.

lanklet detected.

nigga go back to KTT or something, goddamn...

Who this faggot

kurt cobain was 5'10 though

literally who?

>I'm 5'10 (in shoes)
>How do men exist that are 5'8
Wew

if you check his insta he has a qt 10/10 latina for gf, fame has nothing to do with height even if you're 5'6'' manelet like pouya or xxxs, girls want $$$

>did u also fuck bianca

asking the important questions here

>be 5'9''
>in Japan
feels really good man

>thinking I listen to manlets

>Tom Cruise
>Shia Labeouf
>George Lucas
>Dalai Lama
ummm, user....