How much of your self worth is derived from your ability to get a woman to allow you to fuck her and then sexually...

How much of your self worth is derived from your ability to get a woman to allow you to fuck her and then sexually satisfy her?
I think it is perfectly reasonable and acceptable to derive at least part of your self worth from your sexual prowess. Post your sex feels here. Be nice to each other.

100%
Dry for 3 years
Feels bad man

Not going to make fun of you. So much pain is caused by people being dishonest about their feelings. I'd love to please a woman but not good enough. Feels like shit.

is this chick called Jennifer?

Don't know

Pretty much all of it. AFAIC, love is the sole thing that gives a life purpose or worth.
Luckily, I'm married.

Does she ever want other guys or allow you to have other women?

I get part of my self worth there and part from my skills in trades.

Nah, we tried the poly thing, but I was the only one who ever took advantage of it, and it turns out it was killing her inside, so we stopped.

What's the point in lying on an anonymous image board. I satisfy my gf 9/10 times when we have sex. Mostly because every so often we'll do it at my parents house and the libido is shit so we just kind of do it and go to sleep.

Trick is foreplay. And to be hot and built so she has something nice to look at. Works for me anyways. Any questions I'm happy to help if you want sex advice

Good on you

Got any other questions?

I wasn't looking for sex advice particularly, I just get irked sometimes when people say "Wow, that's sad, you derive your self worth from sex" etc, etc, even if that's just being inferred from the accused's behavior and never stated.
I just wanted to see if anyone would put it into words on here since it's safe to admit to these things here. Or maybe they'd be consistent with the social norm. Just curious.

How long did it take for her to confess that she was not ok with it?

People who say that are either virgins in denial about their self-loathing or loathing or others, or do get laid but are in denial about their own feelings and want to fool themselves into thinking there's more to life than feeling good and not feeling bad.

Little under a year, I'd say, though it is a guess.
This was a long time ago, and I'm not great with time anyway.

To be honest mate. It sounds as tho you're looking for an explanation for other peoples behaviours.

Trust me, bad idea. Each to their own is what I always say, there's no point trying to work out why others do certain things, otherwise you're going to go to bed crying everytime you see a rekd thread.

Let everyone get on with their own thing. And you do you.

Bump so I can finish typing my reply before 404

Bump

I honestly can't say I know how much of my self-worth derives from this, because the ability has never been in doubt. I am twenty-five and have only ever been with six women, but each one has told me unequivocally that I am the best (or amongst the best) they have ever had. Even this one girl, who's a pretty big slut and claims (believably) to have been with hundreds of guys, said it'd been years since she'd cum as hard as I made her.

The key to good sex is not any one technique. If anything, it's the opposite. It's complete fluidity; it's the ability to watch your girl's face for her reactions and adapting your technique appropriately. Synchronize your movements with her breath. Lose yourself and become an extension of her pleasure, moving with it effortlessly.

I'm fairly vanilla; my normal tactic is the standard cuddling leading to makeout leading to ever more sexual heat. Nipple stimulation gets you far! Suckle on them, gently, and watch her reactions. Time your movements with her breathing. Bring the pleasure out in waves with her own body's rhythms. Don't be too eager; make her be the one to bed for your dick because she can't handle the fingering any more. When you're doing anything with her vagina, WATCH HER FACE. Stimulate different parts, and see what she responds to. Then stimulate that part. If your dick is big enough to hit her cervix consistently, most girls seem to go nuts for that. If you're focused enough on the task of pleasuring her, it can distract you from your own pleasure and make you last enormously longer. (Stamina was never a problem for me; the first few times I did it with my first love, she got sore and we had to stop before I came. Also, I was so good at sex that she didn't believe I was a virgin.)

Anyway, pleasuring women is only difficult if you're out of tune with what's going on with them. If you focus on her over yourself, you'll do fine.

more of this girl?

Yes