How do I talk to girls? what do I say? how do I get them to like me? please help

how do I talk to girls? what do I say? how do I get them to like me? please help

Women respond most to confidence. Just imagine that she's an old friend. Look up James Marshall, rsdmax and charisma on command on YouTube for some legitimately good advice. Cheers mate

Checked

Talk to them like how you would talk to any other person. Don't go in there all gunho thinking you'll get to fuck as soon after a simple conversation.

>what do I say

Idk talk about general shit, about classes, about her, about the current place your in, etc. It's just like making a new friend. If that doesn't work for you use FORD method.

>how do I get them to like me

Don't be a douchebag

just talk to them like you would with guys. women want sex as much as men do

Be confident and relax around / when talking to them.
It's a bit vague, but its very probably the most important thing.

Also got more of those or have sauce?

Op how much of an autist are you?

The only way you can learn to talk with woman is to start talking, step by step your social skill will improve
Don't be afraid fail

Asking Sup Forums for advice? Full autismo.

well lol it always stays at just friends

Improvement pill - YouTube will help you a lot

>it always stays as just friends.

Then either try and evolve that relationship, and if it doesn't work out, then friends is fine. Your Fucking adults you can handle rejection.

Or get suggestive early on and then drop her when she rejects you and move on. It's not hard.

>but how?

After first meet and a bit of talking, maybe invite her to something. An event or a game or some shit. You know like regular people.

Don't even talk to her wait till she's alone and then just bend her over. The more she struggles the more she likes it so keep on going if she starts screaming rape simply gag her.

how old are you user ?

Try "Hi, are you alone here as well ?"

dam that's a fuken turn on

How would one start a conversation ??

Step 1, Like Yourself, Step 2 Love Yourself, Step 3 be confident, Step 4 Know you are awesome, step 5, look the way you feel

the rest will happen automatically

How to achive any of these steps?

well why Don't you already do the first 2?
note that, then work on correcting it.

Get off Sup Forums then proceed to step 1.

Bet way to get a girl to like you is to walk up to her fully naked and just casually start tapping her with your flaccid cock.
10/9 times it works.

the problem with giving the correct answer to these things, they kill threads, pity 90% of people will hide behind excuses instead

ye true i've needed to get out the house for fucking years
i did
and saw a hot asian in my local supermarket
very nice
will be going to that place again

Altho extremely difficult to achieve, this is the best advice period.

Be Extremly confident . EXTREMLY CONFIDENT.

try cocaine

This is actually true. Just talk to them as a friend. If she doesn't like you than whatever; you will find someone else. Until one day you will notice the signs that she finds you attractive.

This.

This and I'd focus on the "suggest and drop if fail" method.

It's the old Wayne Gretzky motto, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". They are human just as you are. Nothing special. Just strike up conversation and talk about general shit. Get a feel for how the conversation is progressing. Is she engaging? Is she making eye contact? If yes, she's got some interest. If not, probably not. In both cases, end with asking for her number/snap/whatever. What's the worst that happens? She says no? Then you're at exactly where you were before you started talking to her. Nothing lost.

Kekus

sauce?

this

yummy