Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mvm6xe8sRf0
mediafire.com/file/3g3u6o80p3jv6w7/rezzy says waaaah.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically their best album

>their

all of them

"their"
belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
"her taunts had lost their power to touch him"

God you have no clue

Its just trent reznor bro. No thier.

>no wonder Fatano hated it

I'm posting this from my phone btw

it's a great album but all of NIN (except maybe The Fragile) is extremely virgin-core

Love every song on this album
-virgin

t. virgin

but do you understand it?

Its not exactly the most abstract songwriting, user.

At most TDS

i mean thematically, conceptually, etc. pretty much all of reznor's music has sexual undertones. obviously virgins can enjoy nin but not fully understand the worldview that produced the music

>people

Do you think you need to do LSD to fully appreciate The Beatles, or heroin to fully appreciate TVU?

This music is really accessible. Not that hard to understand if you listen to any actual amount of music.

appreciate no, understand yes

How can someone fully appreciate something they don't understand?

can you appreciate a sunset without fully understanding all the physics that made it happen? or appreciate a flower without understanding all the biological processes going on in the plant's cells?

That knowledge would certainly enhance my appreciation. Good example.

listening to a song from this album and nin as a whole for the first time

while this angsty af but incredibly well done

yes you can appreciate it without this knowledge, but the more you know the more there is to appreciate

well i'm jealous, now listen to the whole discography chronologically

One of these days Reznor is going to update the entire PHM album and it's going be fucking smooth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mvm6xe8sRf0

24 y.o. virgin here and I love it
It's like natural progression of ebm into more mature stuff
Problem with NIN is lyrics that can be cheesy or edgy but musically and production-wise Trent is hella good.

You mean like the remaster that came out in 2010?

Huh, here I thought that was the one Reznor disavowed as a cash grab. Okay, sort of. I mean following the route set out by Pino reinterpretation of Sanctified.

Doesn't matter if he thinks it's a cash grab or not, it's a fantastic remaster. Sounds bouncier. Want me to upload it?

It's about drugs, not women.

How the fuck can a drug teach you how to kiss?

so i uploaded the PHM remaster for this guy anyway, here it is if anyone wants it
mediafire.com/file/3g3u6o80p3jv6w7/rezzy says waaaah.zip

I understood this album when I was 15 and actually talked to girls but since I became a virgin after highschool it's themes are alien to me

its mainly enjoyed by teenage virgins

gottem

>edgy Depeche Mode