ABC = American/Australian Born Chinese

ABC = American/Australian Born Chinese
I have so much self-hate. I hate ABCs so much and i hate the fact im an ABC. Self-hate is very prevalent amongst westernised east asians ao how can we resolve this self-hate?

You have to go back

spread your chink legs for white cock

man or woman it doenst matter

Can't make this shit up can you rice dick? fucking hate you little faggots

but your women feel so good

No one cares about you. Just go hate your easterners somewhere else fucking mong trash.

>fucking hate you little faggots
Thats the point of my post
>I hate ABCs so much
The people youre trying to trigger are the people im hating on.

have you spread your little yellow legs for the white man yet?

that will fix you.

You're actually an incredibly sick individual. I mean stop and look at yourself and what you're doing. If I were you I'd kill myself. Good that I'm better than you. Lmao
Not OP btw.

Y tho? Don't have chinks where I live, just gypsies.

ABCs are inferior to chinese from asia and white people

In what way?

Everyway comparable except for being good at school

>chinck

I'm crying

WMAF

That's a pretty stronk indicator of superiority, if they are better at school imo

Some humiliation should bring some relief.

triggered. bet you would have voted for hillary.

actually i just noticed that and it isnt like i took that pic (tumbler lol)

>chinck

holy fuck good catch man that is fucking funny, wonder if she was the dumb ass that wrote it?

How many forums are you going to make this thread in?

Haha my friend is Asian American and he says he hates Chinese people. He says they all talk tons of shit and gossip about Americans.

Only people who haven't worked in the real world would correlate being good at school with superiority

but wait, i thought all you guys were
>golden race
and you were trying to fuck fat white feminists now?
then you make this worse than cuck thread?

If your friend is chinese-american. He secretly thinks china is better than america

ABCs are just wannabe Chinese. They just have a chinese face

Kill your self or move back to china

Is that what being a banana means?

Why should i move back to china? ABCs who think china is the greatest should move back to china. They probably never lived in China for more than a year

A banana is a white washed chinese in china.

Keep telling yourself that

Uh oh! Retard alert!!

i honestly do feel bad, i give you guys a lot of shit, and many of you are my close friends, i actually fucking love you guys, just wish you'd man the fuck up and stop feeling sorry for yourselves. I've actually told the close ones to me that, but i'll say it in here, because i never troll this hard and leave, we wouldn't fuck your women if we didn't think there was something very right with your bloodline. You are intellegent because of your DNA, and your culture does put the needs of many before individual needs. Makes for good people. The issue with most ABCs is the inferiority complex, and it usually only afflicts asian american men. There is nothing inferior other than they can;t take the shit talking that is "normal" in American culture.

so the golden race movement, that actually isnt a bad idea, it just sucks white women are almost all ugly fat man hating feminists

of and if ur an ugly abc girl there is definately a white man out there for you too

Prove me wrong when you've finished university and have worked for a year afterwards

I hate myself because i hate ABCs because ABC people are shitters. This has nothing to do with white or black or whatever. ABC think they're chinese but they hate internarional Chinese students. ABCs are wannabe chineses with a chinese face

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I never realized how bad i cucked my asian friends (i'm a white male)

We went to college in a white town. So when we went to hit on white chicks, I always did better than him. Never did I realize how much that must have hurt.

That little fucker talked all kinds of trash about me. I think what triggered him was when his sister who went to our same college who was 10/10 azn cutie 3.14.

She was DTF. I don't know what to say.

My 6th year working full-time as a computer software engineer making $33/hr. Graduated with 3.96gpa. Shits easy if you put your mind to it you lazy fag

Hence why ABC are shitters and deserved to be treated like shit. This was the entire point of my OP.

>wannabe chineses

u eat chow fun? xao long bao?

Yes those people. Cringe.

fuck

that totally is me

So Asians like to fuck white guys? Huh who knew?

No I wouldn't have. I am pointing out that you're sick. You tried to dodge that statement and turn it on me somehow, but you're legitimately sick and should seek serious help before its too late.

Why do you sad cunts get upset because i dont like eating asian food or have no interest in your fake chinese culture? You dont even like the chinese students from china but you feel proud for being chinese?

Answer me you sad cunt

>We went to college in a white town. So when we went to hit on white chicks, I always did better than him.
It's because he was beta. Not because he was asian. But most asians are beta

That doesnt answer the question. Why are you such a wannabe chinese even though you're clearly fucking not

because chinese lady so pretty

Oh i thought youre a chinese. Carry on

shee shee

Tfw i want to be the token chinese guy just so i can talk chinese to the girls and introduce them to my non-chinese friends and organise a gangbang

we should be friends

You can probably do it without a chinese guy with you if she's an asian-american. Infact having a chinese guy with you while picking up asian-american girls will hurt your chances

I say we have a Spiderman thread.

Hey Asian bois

Are you that pathetic that you have to keep posting these pics?

How can Asian bois OR white bois compete?

PROTIP: they CAN'T

Smaller penis means the neeves are compacted which means asian penises can feel greater pleasure

Kill yourself and the hate goes away