Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums

How many time should I wait before asking a girl out? We've been texting us for 2 weeks and meeting 2 days.

I dont want to be too quick but on the other hand, waiting more time could approach me to a possible friendzone.

*Tip, she was always a long term relationship girl, she doesnt like to have sex on the first weeks.

Man the fuck up and ask her out

You do not have to wait any more time. Ask her out, dipshit. Nothing you do or say is going to make her like you if she already doesn't.

weve been meeting and asking questions about how we see LTR, pros and cons about us and future plans.
so we are still on that proccess. we are not 20yo anymore and we want to be sure about what we decide.

dude you're obviously both into each other, just tell her you like her already fuck.

I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Is English your second language?

It sounds like you're not sure if talking for 2 weeks, and meeting in person twice is enough to ask her out?

If so, yes, just ask her out. It's really not uncommon to just ask someone out after a couple days of small chat. Go for it.

Too late. Dip shit.

THERE
IS
A
FUCKING
BOARD
FOR
THIS
SHIT
YOU
FUCKING
NEWFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes, that was the question, I dont know if I should kiss/hug her before or try to approach her on another way. she is very demanding with guys and want to go slooow with almost everything.

I might wait until a 3rd date but nothing more, obviously Im going to ask that in person, not with a message

Why do you wanna go out with her

she is the one.
after a 6yr relationship, I know what I want and she is the perfect girl I always wanted. I dont want to fuck it but I forgot about the flirt game, Im too rusty so I dont know what to do

Just ask her out and go slow in person, show's confidence/personality

Don't need to go slow if you see it's not required though, just ask her out already and let if flow

Im afraid I would lose the chance if she says no
>Why are you going that fast? We are still knowing each other!

Even if she says no you can still be friends, just take the shot.

Have you been alone with her those 2 times?
Just go at it naturally, "I'd like to know you better/ I'm curious about you, would like us to meet in person and get to know each other better etc"
Refer the fact that you're talking for quite a time now, IF you need to

Just act naturally and with confidence, don't think, it's natural for you to ask her after you talked for so much, it would actually be weird if you don't by now, because she'll start seeing you as an "text-person" get it?

Go meet her man, no worries

Yes, we were alone.
First time we were talking about 7 hours, went to have dinner after that and it was a perfect evening.
Second one was this thursday, 4 hours which went away like 5 minutes.

Both times we were talking about relationships and we are looking for, we think the same and have a lot of things in common. But she insisted on how she wanted to go "step by step", she wants to be sure about what she is doing as shes been into a 8yr relationship too and doesnt want to repeat the same mistakes.

I still didnt kiss/hug her, there wasnt any physical approach yet, thats why I dont know.

you might ask her for a random hug you know, while you do it kiss her head

Talk as to show that you don't need to rush, let her feel words like "slowly, natural, step-by-step" etc.

Make her understand that YOU understand her and her situation

>First time we were talking about 7 hours, went to have dinner after that and it was a perfect evening.

Do ask her out, good luck

thanks user, I hope everything goes well.
weve been texting this weekend and I noticed she was a bit away this sunday so I was worrying too much. I hope we can meet during the week and I will propose that.

Oh one thing I forgot to mention-
First time you have sex, wear condoms even if it's oral

>ask her for a random hug
lol seriously?

Kek, just because you can't / don't know how to pull it off / have no sense of timing doesn't mean anyone else doesn't

What he probably meant is: how can someone be such a fucking beta, to ASK f or a random hug? And yet you feel like it's such a big deal that you are "pulling it off"... That's really pathetic, because in reality (not the preschool one in which it probably is a big deal) it's an emotional equivalent of asking some random old lady for a time.

i said this because you dont ask for a hug, you just do it. thats like asking a mate for a handshake

Dude you obviously don't stand there like "Can you give me a hug? (: " and wait for her, it was a way to speak

It's pretty obvious that getting this one hug two years ago was your lifetime achievement.... stop embarassing yourself champ

>finally gets that he's the dumb one
>tries humiliating

6/10 made me reply

And what exactly made you think that? You're making a big deal out of a HUG. You think that RANDOM HUG needs "pulling of". Don't you see it even sounds retarded?

Someone's in for a disappointment

no physical contact? on two occasions? call it a loss man. she honestly probably thinks you arent into her because you didnt even make a slight move on her