On a scale from 1 to 10 how suicidal are you today?

on a scale from 1 to 10 how suicidal are you today?

Being reminded of the existence of cunts like Steve Harvey has moved me from 6 to a firm 7.

7 tbh

10 is suicide? I'd say 6.5.

started off at 8 but then i took my meds now a solid 6.5

like 1 or 2
inb4 normie

dead/10

10 just wish i wasnt a pussy

like a 2

4 but the days not over...

got some good weed getting here any minute so its going to go down to a 2

8/10 i caught a virus Friday and it feels like i'm going to shit out my kidneys.

Then u shouldnt think about what happens after death. It brings me to a total 9 every time when I am high.

>after death
Nothing. The answer is nothing.

wanna shoot myself~~
9 ;^)

What do you smoke? Sativa or indica?

I'm at a good 3 right now

0/10

I've never felt an urge to kill myself.

Sometimes I wish I did.

Another user here, the idea of nothing happening after death actually comforts me. Since I will cease to exist, I will not be there to feel bad about not existing.

That sounds like an urge to kill yourself

NORMIES OUT

generally about a 3, sometimes 4 and a 5 on a bad day.

Yah i know that there will be nothing after death but thats exactly that what fucks me up. And indica because i am more the chilled person.

Nope. I just wish sometimes I knew how it felt.

I've said "I hate my life" but never "I want to end my life". There's a difference. For me, at least.

Fuck you, I've had periods of suicidal thoughts since I was 11. Just because I'm having a good day, you don't get to call me a normie.

15/10
Already attempted today, thinking about round 2.

See, for me, comfort is irrelevant. I don't base by beliefs around things I find appealing. I try to base my beliefs on things that have actual reasons to be believed. I've never understood why someone would believe something simply because "it feels nice".

Steve Harvey's in the pic because he is among the most suicidal people alive. Hosting Family Feud for 6 years does that to you.

And u what are u smokin and where are u from. I am from austria.

Solid 8.5. It's not a 10, but it's a solid 8.5

Nice dubs maybe
Look 44

What fucks you up about it though?
You won't be there, so it won't influence you.
Do stuff while you are living and let the dead be dead.
Well it's a comfort in the sense that I don't have to worry about it. I can worry about my life and work on doing stuff that makes sense to me, worrying about death is inconsequential.

Because sometimes people like things that feel nice.

It's like fun. Sometimes people do things that are fun. You might not like fun, but that could be why you want to kill yourself.

1. never had any suicidal thoughts.

I wonder what it is like to die sometimes though.

Normies out

I'm on sertraline, so about 4

Either you are stupid or have a very good life.

Well I hope he follows through. That fuck makes my blood boil.

Can we turn this thread into a feels threads?

Yah its the whole situation. U live ur life with all the good and bad things in it and then u r gone forever.I wish there would be something bigger behind all this u know. It is difficult to explain tho.

What is it that makes people want more?
Is is part of mans natural desire to seek out as much of existence as possible, or is it just arrogance?

I guess its because of the fear from the unknown.

I think the greater thing behind everything is chance.
Think of all the little random things that had to happen, just for you to get born. The universe is a game of chance and you won the lottery, since you're able perceive and question it. Your personal atoms could've been a rock on a barren planet or part of the gas in a gas giant. You were luckier than that though.

Im a solid 8 but then i think about the people that i would hurt if i killed myself and i feel guilty and shitty for even thinking about it. I want to but at the same time i don't when i think about them. Fuck even if i told my friend i wanted to kill myself shed cry her eyes out so who can i talk to. Anybody else feel like this?

Indeed but maybe it isnt how we think it is. You know the classic question:“what was before the big bang?“. Maybe there is a whitebearded old man that is allmighty or mabe there isnt. We cant know for sure.

Yupp

I'm fine with not knowing for now, I don't work with that question, but I know people are. Personally like the idea of "we don't know what happened before the big bang, but we are looking into it" more than "Oh you don't know? Let's just say it was god, end of story".

Personally I like*

I don't believe it because it would be nice. I believe it because there's no evidence otherwise and nonexistence happens before you were born anyways.
It also happens to be nice.

I'm at about 10 with the motivation of a solid 5, assuming 1 is "leads a happy and fulfilling life".

Yah god is the simplest answer to all these difficult questions.
But in this universe nothing is simple.

Not really though, what was there before god?
Where does he come from?

God isn't an answer. It's a hypothesis, at best.

solid 6

heeey setraline brotha!
took it too, was able to lay it off after like 9 months (+ 3 months "sneaking it out")
brain chemistry fixed !
hope it helps you aswell

im 7 /10 rn, study stress

About 4, just over.

Felt like shit earlier, like a 7. Got vodka on standby in case things get bad again.

kek, my psychiatrist also told me 3
months "to get a little push"

7/8

Yah but the ppl that believe in god , they dont ask themselves these questions. So its the perfect answer for them. Thats what i meant.

Nice discussion. But i have to wake up in 4 hours so sorry guys. Have a good night or day whereever u are livin.

Belief creates gods, not the other way around though.
The Discworld way of explaining it is pretty good, they're anthropomorphic personifications of belief.

−1/12

yeah...
if you see i in a physiological way, your brain is just not able to lift itself to a state again where iut produces enough neurochemicals itself again, and the setraline literally makes the brain more active again and it regains the power to produce its own chemicals... its really amazing i once read a study about mri brain scans on depressed ppl, and they literally had up to 30% less brain activity because your brain literally goes dimm when you are depressed

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because of all the people who need or will need me in the future. Can't be selfish..
But its always 7/10 everyday for me

a comforting mellow 5 today.

Fuck the system

The only reason i haven't killed my self yet is because of my mother, and my cat.
Everyday 11/10

get off the drugs

Suicide jokes make me suicidal