Booze and opiates

>booze and opiates
music for this feeling? I'm burnt out and need to blackout

dying in my sleep wouldn't be too bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhVW0vMljP8
youtube.com/watch?v=BKZERdLFjc0
youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I&list=PL31H2Mw-YyX4IA-dNp0HK0jb6Jyvveyy4&index=7&t=434s
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zu7mmMObFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

currently listening to YAH. on repeat but I need something better to listen to

don't leave me hangin Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=AhVW0vMljP8

thanks this is good

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZERdLFjc0

When I feel low I frequently find that serious music makes life seem less infantile, and I get less absorbed in my childish self pity and such and get motivated to go do something.

i'm motivated to start work on monday but waiting really gets my anxiety up
i fucking hate waiting
i wish i could drink myself into a coma and wake up on sunday

Yeah, anxiety's a bitch. I dealt with it when I was younger. I'm not sure what happened that made it go away. I started listening to dharma talks, spent a while doing hallucinogens. But I'm pretty sure it was just getting older and more experienced.

>spent a while doing hallucinogens
I want to do psychedelics but I'm not in a good place to do them just yet
hopefully this contract job turns into a full time job... it's with a company that could stay with for life and retire with

maybe I'll be in a place to do psychs this year. I hope so, it's supposed to help immensely for ptsd and such

Yeah, worth a try. I'd probably start slow. Do a half dose a few hours before bed, and have some emergency vodka on hand to help you sleep if you need to.

I remember one time after a big LSA trip I was going down the high way, speeding (which was unusual for me), feeling great, barking captain beefheart lyrics at the top of my lungs. I realized I was completely happy with who I was. Like everything was gonna be alright, and it was the first time in years I'd felt like that. And I was pretty much right, I've been a lot better ever since.

But then there were a couple horrifying trips where I kinda wished I was dead. Notebooks filled with working things out, terrified and speaking in tongues in the kitchen.

I'm a weird guy, and I was even weirder at the time. So they affected me differently. But there's no manual for being human, just gotta try to be smart and do your best.

And also good luck on Monday!

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I&list=PL31H2Mw-YyX4IA-dNp0HK0jb6Jyvveyy4&index=7&t=434s

opiates and booze dont make you black out they make you die because you're mixing two depressants

alcohol and benzos make you black out

this shit sucks!

Ayyy, just popped some oxy myself, hoping for a decent nod. Not in a depressed way though, so I don't know what to recommend. Ive always found pic related to be a good /opi/ album though

that also kills you homie

listen to elliott smith OP

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zu7mmMObFE

best idea is to not drink alcohol with any pills

>combining two cns depressants