youtube.com/watch?v=gdFboiqwN0s
youtube.com/watch?v=JPkYdkFTWKg
youtube.com/watch?v=Avk6Jv41UC0
youtube.com/watch?v=13BFTOU4Fis
youtube.com/watch?v=4IptjI6G2os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not even the same county

The Raiders (for now) are legitimately closer to San Francisco than the 49ers

Is this the greatest upset in history? I literally know shit about CFB but I'd love to.

Real Madrid

Whats going on here?

Not by a long shot these schools are both fbs at least. Appalachian State vs. Michigan is the greatest upset of all time if you want to look that up.

No, this is. Michigan, much like Notre Dame, is one of only a few historically dominant college football programs.

Anapolina 4 x 0 grêmio
grêmio 1 x 5 Atlético Paranaense
grêmio 2x5 Internacional

youtube.com/watch?v=gdFboiqwN0s

You're right, the fact that he never got to do any of the things he wanted to do to Paris is quite humiliating.

Losing two times against based Argentina by 6, and not even mad about it

2004 6-0 youtube.com/watch?v=JPkYdkFTWKg

2006 6-0 youtube.com/watch?v=Avk6Jv41UC0

Put Mineiros and Paulistas 6x1 on this list aswell.

That was great too. Fuck Porto Alegre.

Alcorcon's 4-0 against Real Madrid is a classic

BAYERN 7 - 0 BARCELONA

> youtube.com/watch?v=13BFTOU4Fis

My village's club defeated the major town's club by 2-0. Yes, it's 4th tier, but it's still hummiliating for them, since they had 1st tier ambitions not too long ago.

Holy shit that is bad

We get those upsets every so often on state championships. Those are usually the comfiest games to go to the stadium and when a result like that happens, you don't even feel bad for your team.

Very true

>me on the right

>Just minutes after the game ended, Appalachian State students began celebrating on the two main streets in Boone, North Carolina: King Street and Rivers Street. The group eventually advanced to Kidd Brewer Stadium, Appalachian State's home field, and tore down one of the goalposts.[55] The students proceeded to carry the goalpost over a mile before depositing it in the front yard of the school's chancellor, Kenneth E. Peacock. He was fine with this, saying "as good as today was for Appalachian State, they can take it up there and put it down. I can't wait to get there and see it."
Based

holy shit I had no idea they were basically in San Jose. A lot of teams set the stadium in a suburb but this would be like the R******s playing in Baltimore.
Also just checked it now, it's like an hour and 20 minutes in current rush hour traffic kek.

Literally any finals series with this guy but the best were definitely this year's and 2011

not worst upset ever but worst loss in Husker's history.

/run ralphie

Last year's MSU vs U of M fumble was pretty devastating for Wolverines

youtube.com/watch?v=4IptjI6G2os

Can't believe it took Sup Forums this long to get out this good ol' meme. Step it up, guys.

Chelsea 6 - 0 Arsenal

>7-1

So basically USA parked the tank against England and call it a win.

USA doesn't play Soccer to win. It plays to shit in the cornflakes of the international community. We play to make people mad that they weren't able to get rid of us. Any match we get to keep going is a win. All we are is wins.

Not so much a humiliation desu. It was pretty predictable if you looked at england's lineup they had too many spurs and man utd players

Most people don't mind the USA playing, it's just their fans have to be the worse in any sporting event fact. They all chant "USA USA USA" again and again fact. They get
buttmad when a player/athlete doesn't pledge allegiance fact. Trying to copy english fans by yelling "wanker" at the players in the mls fact.

The English press begs to differ

More disappointing than humiliating. Eli and Tyree basically meme'd the championship on that last drive

>Trying to copy english fans by yelling "wanker" at the players in the mls fact.

That cringefest was us, to be fair to the American

The English Press loves to exaggerate

For a second there I thought the link said BTFO but it's actually BFTO. Why doesn't anything go right in my life?

let me update it real fast

73-9 with a 3-1 lead

huskerfag here, now im sad again