If illegals are getting in legally why are they worried about a wall?

If illegals are getting in legally why are they worried about a wall?

if illegals got in legally how would they be illegal

poor b8, user

/thread

if illegals were illegal how could they be illegal

First we gotta undo the damage Obama did.

That's why we had the visa ban until libtards fucked it all up.

yeah, he deported way too many illegals. gotta undo that damage.

if ol' trumperoo would've had some fucking political knowledge of any kind, he could have crafted that in a much better way. Instead he ham fisted it and fucked it up for everyone. This is what happens when you have a literal retard in a position where you need a Frank Underwood. He's Ronald McDonald.

>get visa
>cross to the us
>never return to mexico

And if you can't admit this shortcoming, than you are just as cucked as the liberal clinton fags.

Feels good man

Oh, I completely agree. If it had been implemented and presented better then it would have been a lot harder to fight against.

Hell, the list of countries banned was made by Obama's administration. If they had presented it as implementing something Obama didn't have time to do it would have instantly hamstringed half the Trump haters from the beginning.

Exactly. This is why Trump has to go. He doesn't have the mental capacity for this job. Put Mattis in charge.

They have planes. What tf will a wall do?

Idk? shooting?
Also the 90% of illegals can't afford (or don't want to go by plane)

It's not so much the wall that worries them and rather the deportation.

Some people argue that deporting all illegals will hit the american economy and infrastructure pretty hard since there are so many.
Fuck if I know if this is true, though.

because their are better means of handling illegal immigration than building a wall and they don't want to pay for it

It really wont. In my industry (construction) the only people that employ illegals are shitty shops to begin with.

Most of the hispanics I work with are adamantly against illegals for multiple reasons, mainly because they worked their asses off to come here legally and the illegals give all of them a bad name.

The only people protesting against stronger illegal immigrant policies are illegals themselves and bleeding heart liberals that have never actually known any legal immigrants but think protecting illegals is the moral thing to do because the "evil conservatives" want to get rid of them.

this is what i did jaja

Ties que regresas we

No thanks you, i'm legal and paying tax, i'll make america great again too.

>if illegals got in legally how would they be illegal
Overstay their visa.
>If illegals are getting in legally why are they worried about a wall?
Millions are getting in illegally, and many would not qualify for a visa to get in legally.

Nothing will completely stop people from immigrating without permission, and there may be more cost effective ways of reducing it, but there's no doubt that more physical barriers along with more border agent staffing would reduce unauthorized immigration.