Europoors think every one of their fucking divegrass teams needs a general

>europoors think every one of their fucking divegrass teams needs a general
>somehow it's the americans who are shitting up the board

>he made a thread just to say this
>somehow it's the yuropoors who are shitting up the board

Maybe you should stop watching Ameridiabetic """""sports"""""

There's thousands of football teams. It's not like American sports where only 20 or so are allowed to exist.

Enjoy getting shot

Thousands of teams exist in the same sense idiot, we just don't have regulation in any league so the teams in the lower leagues are stuck there.

>only general is Arsenal
>most of the posters are from American continent

And still you're lucky I'm the only French here (I'm samefagging everywhere).

ferme ta gueule pd on est deux

Every team in the lower leagues here is able to get promoted over the years and end up in the top division. If American teams can't even do that then they can't be considered official teams.

You have to go back pablo

>board is constantly FULL of handegg shit
>complains about a few football generals

You forgot the french dude who posts that wolf hentai chick all the time.
Il y a trois.

>regulation

Holo isn't hentai.

I like the board just fine - everyone shits up everything all the time

...I have a fecal fetish ( ._.)

Yea, she is. Ever seen that pic where she's fucked by a wolf?

I meant this one.
Also post the pic you are talking about burgerbro

This.
kek

Because it's image board not reddit

CHI

>it's a yuroslobs make 100 threads that get 3 replies each and shit up the entire board episode

They've been showing this rerun for years.

really makes you think

SOCCER
O
C
C
E
R

usas do this more

This.

I say that Handegg and luckswing go to
. Keep Niggerball though, because it requires atleast some physical exertion for more than 3-5 seconds at a time.

Dead wrong.

Not only this, but American IP's make up ~66% of Sup Forums. Yurofaggots have an inherent inferiority complex, so they constantly feel obligated to make their own thread every time something happens in their shit sport instead of just posting in one of the dozen existing ones. Really wish hiro would change Sup Forums to American Sports and create /isp/ for International Sports already.

last night Sup Forums was full of baseball threads with 1 or 2 replies each

is for American sports though, it's just that you refuse to post in it for some reason.

Because that's a wrestling board, which mostly has an international fanbase, with a few martial art nerds sprinkled in. It's fine as is.

Sup Forums is an American/Japanese site. American (football, baseball, etc.) and Japanese (baseball) sports belong on the main sports board. It's pretty simple, pablo.

you shitty local sports needs just one general for each sport but you fuckers are too dumb to stay in one containment thread.

when will you understand that NO ONE cares about baseboring, apehoop or handegg?

>muh soccer

Get used to it. NFL will be dead in 10 years. Baseball in 5. And hockey's dead already.

Basketball fans are welcome though.

>be minority
>still outpost the majority
feels good mane

powerful digits britbro, some meme magic is in order

Go to a Spanish imageboard.

>NO ONE cares

Facts don't lie. We made this board, and our sports make up the majority of the userbase. Just because you post during US down times doesn't mean this isn't true. An international sports board would get 1/3rd of the traffic an American sports board would get on this site, which is the only reason moot (and now hiro) have kept it consolidated.

>amerifats are fat
>somehow think they're not shitting up the world

>country gets taken over by mexicans
>board gets taken over my euros

ahahahah cucks of the century

I don't know why you guys are complaining, yuros post in the morning / afternoon and you get the board in the evening all to yourselves when most posting is done

samefag

I go wherever I want because I'm FREE to do it!!!!

>you shitty local sports needs just one general for each sport

You're a moron. Bump limits would reach max in literally less than a minute during games and be virtually unreadable. I mean, it would still be better than creating 100 individual threads that each get 3 replies when something happens, but American sports have a perfect balance right now between generals, gamethreads, and separate thread for specific happenings.

Sup Forums is EUROPE
refugees welcome

That's exactly what I'm saying. Nothing is being played here at the moment while an intercontinental tournament is being played in Europe. OP is bitching just to bitch.

Not anymore. I'm going to kick your ass if I see you post again.

>7-1

(USER WAS SHOT FOR THIS POST)

he's throwing a tantrum like a child
"waah people are doing stuff I don't like, make it stop!!"

lel even though you are "66%", football dominates this board most of the time.

don't joke about that you never know when he gets swatted and an angsty fresh SWAT officer unloads his load in him

>zero world cups
From which part of germany are you, De'JaSha'DeJaJamal?

amerilards to

>pointing out the obvious is throwing a tantrum

God damn Serbia, did he hit a nerve?

(USER WAS POOR FOR THIS POST)