What are series are you currently watching? I started House of Cards last night and it's pretty heckin good

What are series are you currently watching? I started House of Cards last night and it's pretty heckin good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_qzJnPFkzE
imdb.com/video/imdb/vi905753113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only correct answer should be game of thrones

>inb4 shit posting
>inb4 it sucks
>inb4 feminism ruined it

"Pretty heckin good"?
Kek!

I started watching Mr. Robot. Its pretty good.

Star Wars Rebels

The flash, I really like it

Santa Clarita Diet.
Quirky funny.

I finished American Crime Story OJ Simpson a few weeks ago. Fucking 10/10. And it made me hate niggers and their race baiting even more.

youtu.be/W_qzJnPFkzE

Go to 3:25

Based OJ is innocent

Same as you, walking dead, south park

If they did a show about Donald Trump as president it'd be called House of Tards

you sound a bit triggered

"Dollhouse" by the Joss Whedon. I can't believe I missed out so long on this awful thought-provoking perpetually-dialogue-entrendreing stoner-joking sudden-fight-scene fiasco.

You're pathetic. Kys.

Watch The Wire, Sup Forumsros.

You won't regret it, I promise.

Taboo - it's fucking amazing
Black Sails - just keeps getting better
Vikings
Gotham

watch the classic The Sopranos series. best show ever

This.
Watched EP1, wasn't too fussed. Came back a month or so later and gave EP2 a go. Holy shit, that was me sucked the fuck in..

Hell on Wheels. Really good show. Entertaining...

OH yeah, same user -
WESTWORLD
FUCKING
WESTWORLD

Holy shit

>Taboo - it's fucking amazing
FUCK YES, the best shit i saw in long time.

I just ended watching Rome, Vikings and currently watching The Flash Gotham, Designated Survivour and waiting for House of cards new season.

Really enjoyed the Night Manager, if you can find a d/l or stream, go for it.

Watching/Waiting for new season: the Americans, Homeland, Westerworld, GoT, Family guy, South park, house of cards, better call Saul, the man in the high castle and i probably forgot one

YES user! Watching on iPlayer, but for others outside the UK I'm sure a stream won't be hard to find.

Watch for bonus Oona Chaplin wincest! Also, Tom Hardy is perfect to play that quietly unhinged character, and the story is so grim and gothic, just keeps unfolding and getting more fucked up. Yep, best series out for a while.

Yeah, looking forward to new House of Cards and Better Call Saul. GoT is inevitable, when it's out.

New Westworld won't be this year, but I'll be all over it once it does land.

Anyone seen Quarry? Heard something good

I'm liking better call saul.

better call saul is really good

I like it, but Jimmy/Saul is so unlikable.

Designated Survivor turned me off after the fifth episode or so, too much liberal bias

The Expanse !!!

season 2 is airing every Wednesday currentyl.

I dont believe I ever seen as good scifi tv series as this one
the budget must be huge because production value is incredible
the fights in space actually seem real and how they should look

the story is at the better levels, basicly Earth, Marse and the belts of asteroids are the players
and someone is trying to start war

Whats also great that you dont see very often is the world building
the belters they have own language, some kind of creole, they have own customs
its really something

heres trailer, and stay away from trailer for season 2
imdb.com/video/imdb/vi905753113

You're just have potato taste.

Good show. They finish the railroad and then goes to China to find his slant girlfriend.

Good man, you have been missing out

He ruins everything he touches in an autistic "I don't know any better" fashion.

I thought The Expnase was a Netflix original?

first two seasons awesome
the other 2 they turned him into a cuck (literally) and the show is just dragging with no climax
fuck this gay show

house of cards?
yeah
they fit the inner us politics and dealings well
but they really fucked up whole global politics
jesus fuck, like go read news when ever russia had say in israel/palestine conflict
it was such a huge nonsense and portrait of US as some neutral player...

fucking hollywood heebs, pushing their idea of how it should be portrayed instead of reality

not only that he literally becomes a cuck in his personal life with that writer bangings his wife
i wont be surpised if next season we get a scene him watching his wife being fucked