Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vGGKc2ZtYLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ty was an asshole.

/thread

A real human being

Sounds like a future Donald Trump quote. lol

He BTFO yuropoors

If he was in the army before his baseball career started, he probably had some ptsd and let his emotions go on the field or something

He was randalls brother

One of the most talented sociopaths to ever play the game.

I just read a summary of his story, he signed up for the army in WW1 but he only spent 2 months in France before the war ended and never saw any action. He got gassed in a training accident though.

>tfw he gassed Turks and Krauts in WW1 and beat up the Irish and Blacks at home

The first GOAT, the first player to change the game, he defined smallball before babe Ruth invented slugging. Disliked by low test betas

A sociopath, a racist, a drunk, and too afraid to play against black athletes

I see. I saw the Tommy Lee Jones bio pic of him a long ass time ago, all I remember is that he enjoyed his alcohol.

Greatest hitter in MLB history.. Right ahead of Miguel Cabrera and Magglio Ordonez

I heard that it's not accurate and there is a book out now that is supposed to be historically accurate. but
>books

He ran like a girl and had an ugly swing

youtu.be/vGGKc2ZtYLE

Thank you for correcting the record!! :)

I'm not surprised tbqh

Movies rely on over embellishment, butttttt so do books.

Trying to get accurate history is a difficult task senpai

>"In legend I am a sadistic, slashing, swashbuckling despot who waged war in the guise of sport."
>Every time at bat for him was a crusade."

>beat up a hands-less spectator cause he called him a half-nigger

>the only player of the modern era to lead his league in home runs (9) in a season (1909) without hitting a ball over the fence.

>"I often tried plays that looked recklessly daring, maybe even silly. But I never tried anything foolish when a game was at stake, only when we were far ahead or far behind. I did it to study how the other team reacted, filing away in my mind any observations for future use."

>career BA: .367
>career hits: 4,191

>sponsored by Coca-Cola and GM: used the money in a large scholarship fund in his home state

I can go on, but utterly based

Dude was a sociopath but logical

Even his racial views were logical , he wasn't racist but said it straight and never held his words back

He was also a captain in the military

Gassed Germans and their distant cousins the Turks

Dude was pretty smart. Invested in Coca-Cola and made money trading stocks after playing. He was also an asshole, but it was a different time.

Hell of a baseball player too.

Could very well be the best player ever, but his style of play was out of fashion toward the end of his career, so he's always compared unfavorably to Ruth.

Dude had some power, but swinging for the fences wasn't typical (or even possible really) during the dead ball/early live ball eras.