Tell something you haven't told anyone, ever

Tell something you haven't told anyone, ever.
Your biggest secret.

Benis

Ill start
I fap to loli. I like girls age 7-15.

Traps are gay

You're gay.

After 12 years, I still love her

I honestly want to die, more than I ever have.

Who?

What's da problem mate

Does it still count if other people are involved? I half mentioned it in a dying thread earlier today, but heavily cheated on one of my exes, including with her sister, her roomies, our neighbours...

Been mentally ill for years, been physically ill for two weeks now with something no one can figure out. Feel like the worst shit every day, can barely eat, can barely sleep, can't take it. The meds the doc gave me didn't work. Just gets worse every day.

I just want to be a warlord that has so much power that I'm able to allow myself to impregnate very many beautiful women on a daily basis and let other men raise them.

Alpha as fuck

I'm a guy and actually like men more than woman, even though I've been in a relationship with a woman for ages and it's eating away at me ever day.

Do I an hero, Sup Forums?

I wish to enslave man kind for my personal benefit, but in my society. Soldiers or military personnel will be regarded as top officials in the nation. Power over government, top admiral is representative of the whole nation. Civilian purpose will to be solely used for means of production that will fuel the war effort.

Aryan and Japanese are military breed, other undesirables will have their purpose of being a work slaves.

Free food and medicine for them, plus housing.

So not that bad
>what is civil rights?

i am so happy and in love im only waiting for reality to crash on me somehow. i am aware of my unheathy way too look at it

I finger my asshole.

break up, admit you're gay, live happily until you die. Easy

if you want to suicide, think about this. Your odds to die are 100%.
Instead of killing yourselve do this: go to the airport fly to germany, than go by train to the city Löhne (West) next to Herford.

Hold up a plakate, write just 2 letters big on it. JK, i will pick you up.

You will serve me, i will give you a purpose bigger than everything else you can imagine, you will be my slave a chess piece in my game to gain power. But you will also be my friend.

Im here for 3 mounths, the clock is ticking - we have work to do.

No you don't. You go out and get some dick

You're just gay, why kill yourself over that?

Haha. I don't know what it was, really. When we were separated by distance I never cheated on her, but when we were living together or in close proximity I just kept doing it.

Obviously feel like a scumbag, so never told any of my friends. Odd times, my friend.

I can't even leave my house
Also what the fuck my initials are JK

My father lost the job , my mother is working like a slave to hold the fort. I'm in the last year of collegial , and I can't disapoint my parents. I always stressed because of that , it's a lot preassure on me, but my family have lots of problems to I put my fear over than.

I'm a Nazi

you can leave your house and you will.
I dont know what happens if you come over, but i do know what happens if you dont.

I killed a lizard by throwing a rock at it. Soft core shit ik

ALIENS ARE REAL

probably

WHat the fuck
user, tell us why do you know his initials!

Same here, but i like only those 2d ones

Fingered my cousin

How the fuck you think I'm gonna fly to Germany with no money fam

3. time im recruiting suicidal ppl @ b. 3. time i rescue a live and give them a purpose.

Watch the news in 3 years, and you will understand.

fuck islam!
on fb "ex muslims against islam"

youre miserable, flying does not cost much, sell all your items that you cant need. You will start a new life, you wont need a tv/ your furniture, etc.

Ive been dead inside for years

>15
>loli

touched my sisters tits

I'll kill myself by the time any of it sells

got dryhumped by my sister when I was young...

I don't see many 95 year olds using the internet

You have 3 mounths, steal, work, i dont care.
And stop talking back, you havent earned the right to do so.

If you want a purpose, the possibility to smile, to be fullfilled, healed than you will follow the given instructions.

Tell us more about your plan.
So far you just want him to be your shitty slave. How is that going to help anyone?

Maybe he's just going to make torture videos.

one time when i was 3 or 4 me neighbour who was a couple years older than me got naked behind a couch in my basement and he made me suck is dick and i think he did to mine too or just touch my ass or something can't remember

I went to my wife's family get-together. One of my niece's really likes me (unnaturally likes me; she's 13 but she and her sister have some cretinism, so she looks 7, sister looks 5). I was being normal and suddenly she drops that she wants me to be "her first". I asked for clarification, and she whispered she wants sex, and I should do her mom and little sister, too.

I'm not a pedo. The wife is having health troubles and I have no desire for any other woman - especially my nieces. I asked her mom (sis in law) for a private meeting in the next room. I recalled what her daughter said (about me taking both my nieces virginity and doing their mom) and that it won't happen. After a small pause, the sister in law said, and I quote, "well, maybe you'll change your mind when we get there."

Skipping the next family outing.

i need people i can trust. people can be paid good, and i show them what happens when they betray me. But fear generosity and financial dependence is not enouth.

I only fully trust those that owe me their life.

as a kid i showed another kid my penis. it was aroun12 time when pubes are coming in.

Why would anyone owe you their life if you don't even expose your plans. This is getting edgier by the moment

when i was younger i messed around with my cousins & kids my grandmother babysat

I have a saved video from my ex cheating on her current boyfriend with me admitting that we "Didn't do anything sexual" when she actually rid my dick like a fucking cowgirl in the back sit of my car. I want to use it as black mail so bad.

you are slow, arent you... black, all in their live was black, a darkness that makes it impossible for them to continue to live. I free them from that darkness, i suck it out of them and carry it.

Than i give them orders, discipline, a goal and purpose. That fullfills them.

Right now he is about to die, consumed by his miserable life and thoughts. I stretch out my hand, it is his decision if he wants my help, and if he wants to be my servant.

servant to do what, be your butler?

>I want to use it as black mail so bad.
Do it

Not sure if serious.

My dad married the mom of the first girl I kissed

Strike 3

they dont have to know if its serious, the odds they failure and die are 100%. If the odd is that i can give them what i promised is just 1% it is the best they can get.

When I was 16 I was forced by a guy a couple of years older than me to suck his cock. After the first couple of times I really liked it and looked forward to it

Not samefag from previous, just weirdly creeped out/interested. Are you making them bombers or something?

I'm bisexual, I cheated on my boyfriend with a childhood friend and came in her pussy and told her to keep it all in her.

Aren't you worried that when they turn up they'll see how pathetic you are and suddenly feel better about themselves?

sometimes i wish i could turn into a women, just for a while, maybe that will give me some insight on what life is like on the other side of the fence; aside from that, i wish i would be more motivated on doing the things i want, but my own self-doubt hinders me more than i am willing to admit

Not so much a secret, but I have a big problem with alcohol and cocaine.

Not sure where to go next, I need to talk to someone about it I think. I'm destroying myself.

do it fagget, plow their land, plant your seed in all of them

Gotta do this now man, if you get addicted you're fucked for life (no casual drinking/drugs EVER).

3 Months,
JK

your chance.

your first step is to admit you have a problem, try rehabilitation centers

bifag here, when I was in college, 18-19 ish, I had a secret relationship with a 13-14yo boy

I am addicted, and the affects are real.

I was thinking about a therapist to start, maybe the doctor is the right answer.

I did

me too

i kinda like trump

both options are good honey, its not gonna be easy, you can be sure of that

Thank you. Alcohol seems to be the gateway to cocaine, I think alcohol will be the hardest part.

I wonder why we do this to ourselves, whether its to round off the edges or an accident.

I love life, I think its great, I cant understand why I do this. Maybe if I did I would stop.

I hate Muslims. Only like ex-Muslims

Since I was 18 years old I have contact with ET beings. They hang around me as some sort of energy 24/7, I can feel them touching me and manipulating matter around me. They also appear in my dreams and have conversations. This connection is permanent, as soon as I think about them they appear and make themselves known only to me. They never let me leave earth though even though I keep asking them to and they will not show up so everyone can see them either.

>ex-Muslims
aka dead muslims

I`ve let the family dog fuck me,

kek

its about conditioning man, we are always told and we always see since early childhood that alcohol is good: you want to have fun? drink a beer with your firneds, want to meet people? go to a bar, want to hit on a girl? invite her a drink. they rarely tell you that it can be a devastating addiction

I'm a white male

I see where youre coming from, although I dont feel I can blame anyone else for this.

well, truth be told, many addictions start by the person willfully looking for them. Its a good thing that you are willing to stop this before it becomes a bigger problem

Thanks man

When I was 16 I took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend

How do I join

I was softly banging my head against a metal pole while waiting for my turn to play Volleyball at school but I accidentally missed the cushion around it, hit the metal and opened my forehead. Nobody knows, whenever they ask I just tell them I hit the pole while playing like a boss.

Two women interest me a lot. I really love on of the two, and the other one has my affection, admiration, and interest.

And yet they both don't give a shit.

I resent them for this, like, blind rage. Am I fucked up in the head?