Daily reminder of loser

Daily reminder of loser

Other urls found in this thread:

starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/donald-trump-hair-golden-ratio.jpg
discord.gg/ezrFyVm
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/factcheck/ct-fact-check-stephen-miller-voter-fraud-20170212-story.html
thefederalist.com/2016/12/16/running-data-politifact-shows-bias-conservatives/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/26/the-facts-behind-trumps-repeated-claim-about-hillary-clintons-role-in-the-russian-uranium-deal/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isnt this just highlighting how bad the election system is?

Musta been fun participating in your first election

Inb4 Hillshill

Please. No one wanted that dying sow in office.

>blaming the election system
YEAH THE SCAPEGOAT GAME

I think she would have been a tougher bitch then trump. Trump is doing shit which will ruin the future of america, and we know it and don't like it, and he looks like a dumb ass doing it. Clinton would do what was best even if we didnt like it and MAKE us like it. She is the unruly mother america doesn't want, but america needs.

Better look on the Trump.
He won the poll but can't do anything out of it.

His crew flies away, he must resign almost all his moves (china, the 90 days ban, etc). You did you best faggots, behold the result

We elected a piss drinking baby. LOL.

you sound like you resent your father and long for a motherly figure

Honestly, who do you work for? I see Hillshills everywhere. What's your charge? How long will you shill for me? I have a pretty bad rumor running around campus which is shitting on my reputation.

Sounds like you did badly in psych.

never heard this term, hillshills. When did this come about?

#NeverTrump and libtards absolutely rave for these pictures and find them hilarious. Then again, they thought Leslie Jones and the newest GlassCeiling-Busters movie was hilarious as well, so that just shows their standards. As a Trump-eteer, I just think these tiny trump pics are either a shit shop job or that they're just mindless pictures, but mostly both.

Please see...
Plus the fact that it rhymes and you simple minded fucktards praise rhyme scheme and simple mantras and phrases.

She was a loser long before her loss...who would have stayed married to the BJ KING...if it wasn't her drive for politics...her ultimate goal was...President...definite...LOSER!

Except that 56% of Americans voted for HER. Biggest popular vote landslide in history. Everybody knows it.

>
We will send you a Participation Trophy... ok there skippy? Except that the Libertarians got 4million votes as well. Most of them would have gone for Trump and there goes your "biggest popular landslide in history".... gar phhtttt. Autist clownshoes.

and yet she's achieved more than you could ever hope to.

yep she won the popular vote...but those came from heavy populated areas of the country...New York and California...pretty heavy areas...she won most of the coasts...thats always normal democrats...take away illegal voters which I'm sure are plenty....which we may never prove...but areas are heavy with...illegal people...are they not?...OH well your right she got the popular vote...but then again...she's on the .....BENCH!...for a second time!

>Except that the Libertarians got 4million votes as well. Most of them would have gone for Trump
Eh? If they wanted Trump they would've voted Trump, surely? Daft logic.

The thing about Trump is all the fucking whining.
The media are biased, the media don't like me, the polls are lying, it's not FAIR, fake news, bwah bwah bwah.
Hillary at least had the class to try and rise above that bullshit.
But fucking Trump, jesus christ. And this is after the motherfucker won! Imagine if he'd lost, bleat bleat, whine whine. But it's the left that are the sensitive snowflakes, sure.

Left farted autists.... if electeds need popular votes instead of electoral, the campaigning would have been completely different. Plus Hitlery got all the autist "sanctuary cities" that do nothing to prevent illegals from voting early and often. Why what autists don't believe in voter fraud... oh Left Autists that is who. Fucknuts.

>The FBI conspired to help her
Well, announcing to the public and the media that they were investigating her sure didn't help.

>autists
You keep using that word. But I don't think you really understand what it means.

Is this thread a form of deflection?

Look, Trump won. He's POTUS; the leader of the free world. Democrats accept that (not that I'm a Democrat).

But why does he have to keep referring to her "failed campaign"? Why does he have to hold a campaign rally (where he completely fucks up about Sweden, but that's another issue)? He won. campaigning is over, it's time to actually govern. You know, the hard shit. Not basking in the adulation of fans like a reality TV star, but acting like a president. Forming coalitions, enabling bills to pass, setting a consistent and coherent direction for the rest of the world, speaking in measured tones after giving the weighty issues of the day consideration. Presidential stuff.

Aw yisss, this thisity this.

No, just that the candidate with a clear lead and who owned every possible path to 270 blew it!

starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/donald-trump-hair-golden-ratio.jpg

Let's go through this autist list though (which is an insult to autistic people) >The entire MSM shilled for her
How? Every time you turned on the TV, it was nothing but her scandals and the dumb shit Trump said. Her emails were a talking point for nearly a year.

>Mega Corporations supported her
Well thankfully we have a president not in bed with any of them, right? Well, we won't ever know because he's never going to release his taxes.

>Online shills were paid millions to promote her
Yes, infographs posted on Sup Forums and alt-right websites are never made up with people who have too much time on their hands. Taylor Swift also browses Sup Forums and The Boston Bombing was a false flag attack according to infographs here.

>The internet companies
Who?

>Feminists supported her
No shit. Their other choice was a misogynist who advocated sexual assault against women and judged their work performance on their looks.

>Leaders of foreign nations supported her
Again, no shit. Trump is dangerously unstable and notoriously thin-skinned, as evidenced by his first few calls with world leaders.

>Sanders and Obama shilled for her
See above. He's a dangerous threat to democracy as a whole.

>Her health problems were covered up
Not by the MSM they weren't. They were constantly voicing concerns over whether Hillary was physically healthy enough to run the country.

>People were murdered on her behalf
There is literally no evidence of this outside of /r/the_donald and Sup Forums which aren't so much news sources as an overflowing cesspool of tinfoil alt-right posters.

>Voter fraud
Again, there is literally no evidence of this happening.

>Polls were always in her favor
And those polls were right in contingency with the popular vote.

Hillary was a flawed candidate. But unarguably qualified to do the job.

It speaks volumes that she was beaten by a reality TV star with no political experience whatsoever.

I remember being lectured by Republicans that Obama was too inexperienced when he went up against McCain. But Trump? Oh yeah, he's a rich white dude, so it's fine.

>libtears are my only political concerns

btw people already moved on. i know its hard to adapt for a ass backwards retarded trump supporter but come on. do you really get this much butt-blasted for that orange monkey embarrasing your whole country to the bone everyday?

Well, to be fair, the FBI didn't help.

They were in between a rock and a hard place though. If they hadn't announced they were reopening the investigation and it had gotten out or she had won, and there was substance to the new batch of emails, the FBI was forever fucked.

So they announced that the were re-opeing, Trump was able to continue to claim she was guilty, the undecided voters drifted from the Democrats as mud sticks and, when the FBI announced there was nothing to the emails, it was too late and it enabled Trump to raise the spectre of an establishment cover-up by the denizens of the swamp.

HOLY FUCK THIS THREAD

HOW IS CTR STILL PAYING PEOPLE?! YOU MORONS LOST GET OVER IT. TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT YOU FUCKING SORE GOD DAMN LOSERS.

WE'RE GOING TO #MAGA AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. IT'S GOING TO BE A ROUGH 8 YEARS FOR YOU.

GO HUG SOME PUPPIES AND HAVE CRYING CIRCLES YOU LIBERAL PATHETIC FAGGOTS. YOU LOST, GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

Trump is not my president. I don't live in America. No-one is paying me. I still think he's a fucking retard. If you think he's going to #MAGA you might want to talk to people outside your bubble who know all too well that he's made America into a global laughing stock.

>Leftists are the insane ones
>Evidenced by this post

no it highlights how retarded MSM is

don't take it personally faggot

Hey, remember 8 years ago when the right were so butthurt that Obama won that they tried to prove he wasn't born in the US and then had a massive Tea Party meltdown? Ah, good times.

I thought she was a bitch to

inb4 hurr durr liberal tears MAGA MAGA u mad kike pepe etc.

There's crazy on both sides. This election has made a lot of sane people ashamed to admit they're part of either side of the political spectrum.

If you say you're on the left, you're a cuck that wants to abolish white men and wish death on the 1% elite.

If you say you're on the right, you're a misogynist, homophobe, islamaphobe and a bigot who wants white nationalism

This election has divided the country like I've never seen before in my lifetime.

Nah, Trump isn't my president.
Bannon or Putin, maybe.

How about go the fuck away

Just pointing to the door

>Trump was wrong about...
>PROOF?
>Politifact
>TRY AGAIN CTR SHILL. POLITIFACT IS FAKE NEWS
>Insert anything that isn't Infowars
>SHILL CONFIRMED. FAKE NEWS

I honestly don't think it's possible to have a logical conversation with a die hard Trump supporter.

>Says the guy posting a shit shoop of Taylor Swift.

Agreed

I said that here. But then you have to read the rest of my post too.

Look, I understand you still look at the world through rose-coloured glasses after the outsider won, but eventually you'll have to look at what's going on. he's your man. You need to tell him "Donald, you're president. Stop tweeting about your daughter's clothing line. Stop getting offended by Alec Baldwin - having large chunks of the population dislike you goes with the turf, having comedians and satirists rip into you is what happens. Thank your lucky stars you were not born in Hawaii. You need to get a grip of the White House, tell your Chief of Staff to man up, tell the rest (including Bannon) that he's in charge, second only to you and to get their fucking acts together"

Because it looks like a circus, like Fred Karno's army. I know you won't admit it yet, but it does. Please, wake up, look at reality and tell your man. You owe it to the rest of the world.

>politifact
>proof
No wonder no one listens to your sources when you know nothing about them

To be fair, there are very few main stream news organizations who haven't been tainted by political agenda and the need to pander to certain echo chambers because their industry is dieing.

>HOW IS CTR STILL PAYING PEOPLE?!

Obviously it's not. Maybe you should consider this as evidence that not everyone shilling was a paod CTR stooge.

Everyone hates Kellyann and Sean Spicer. I don't.

I feel so bad for them every time they have to come out on stage. Remember, Trump is the "you're fired" guy who rates people who work for him less on research and facts and more on who can deliver a compelling performance.

Sean Spicer was probably told to convey as much anger as possible and to be honest, I don't know if I could do their job any better than they do it. They have to come out there every day and defend bold claims and lies.

People who say shit like "alternative facts" are struggling to come up with an answer. Kelly looks like she's one interview away from blowing a gasket and going postal.

That image didn't mention her Satan worshiping. She and Podesta thought she had a sure win with all those Satan sacrifices.

It's all true. And his supporters are behind him now, but eventually they'll get tired of the bullshit. You can say the press are lying till you're blue in the face, but in the end, what happens in the White House starts to actually impact people's lives. At that point, they're going to want answers.

It wouldn't have been except they deny climate change

Let's look at your mentally handicapped image there for a second.

The Sander's tweets are two different things. He included Hispanic youth in that second quote. He included a specific age group in the first one.

Now, let's look at the Donald Trump quotes.

There's nothing contradictory, which is what you're suggesting.

He claimed the unemployment may be as high as 42% which is just ridiculous. That would result in a great depression and a real life purge.

His second quote claims that he now believes the unemployment rate is up to 20 percent when his original quote was that he's heard 3%, 5% and even as high as 42%.

There is no data to back that number up and the number is actually relatively steady under the Obama administration.

I can't wait to see more evidence of how Politifact is lying.

Spicer always looks terrified when he's out on stage. Trump's probably going to fire him before a month's over. His new love is Stephen Miller.

lets find the unemployment data.
last figure i heard from government was 5% (roughly).
now look at the amount of people not in the labor force.
now look at the amount of people in that set that are of working age (round down to estimate for rich bitches that don't need to work).
now look at the labor force participation over time.
this number is fucking huge.

Trump is in for the next 8.

Sup Forums discord here:

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

>Stephen Miller
The reason he likes Miller is Miller also invents facts, and his inventions often go to support his boss's assertions. Like voter fraud and bussing people across state lines to vote illegally.

Have a read of this
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/factcheck/ct-fact-check-stephen-miller-voter-fraud-20170212-story.html

I never said they were lying you fucking invalid, they have a clear bias and you're too far up their ass to see it
Here's an actual source
thefederalist.com/2016/12/16/running-data-politifact-shows-bias-conservatives/
Proove to me this isn't bias

At least Clinton doesn't lie about attacks in Sweden that didn't happen.

Who fucking cares. Very few liberals liked her at all, they just had no choice except for Trump.

Sadly, the way the presidency has been going so far, it looks like she would have been a much better choice, but she fucked up her campaign like no one before her.

I have to give it to Miller though, he's a presentable liar. You can tell if he wasn't doing this, he could make it as a snake oil salesman or sell people their own dirt. He's very confident with himself.

Yeah his response was fucking childish...

"But it was Fox news.... I believed them"

(51-10)9+148 =

>Dems & Neo-Cons claim they have evidence of Russia helping Trump
>Never release info or show proof
>Dems actually sold uranium and helped Russia
>crickets.jpeg

รท5

>sandniggers raping every beautiful snow princess they can find
>no attacks

Only Trump peeps would bring out PEDMAS vs BODMAS like it means anything.

"Oh snarf snarf. The guy posted factual truth, must derail it snarf snarf"

It's the old bait-and-switch
>Make an outrageous statement
>Pause to see if anyone notices
>If no-one says anything, then you've managed to convince them of whatever it was (black is white, we've always been at war with Eastasia...whatever)
>if someone comes back and refutes your claim - call fake news
>if someone comes back and refutes your claim with evidence and facts, airily dismiss it by saying "oh, I was just given that...but I saw it somewhere...." as though the president is beneath such trivial details as the truth

1% of rapes are committed by Muslims

Guess the amount of native Swedes that commit rapes every year?

Or we going to get another episode of "Believe the far right bullshit source"?

Want to try and pretend there is also no-go zones in Sweden?

sorry boss I didn't mean to add an extra one won't happen again

You might actually want to check the facts on the uranium stroy. here, let me help
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/26/the-facts-behind-trumps-repeated-claim-about-hillary-clintons-role-in-the-russian-uranium-deal/

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Blue pill
So close

we would be facing a direct collide with the nuclear bear at the hands of that fucking crazy bitch... so, you're wrong sonny

As she was Secretary of State for a number of years, I kinda doubt that.

Et tu brte

Whoever you think the loser was it's hard to imagine the US as a winner this time.