Record scratch

>record scratch
>freeze frame
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up being trolled and molested by Alex Jones. Well, it's a long story. It all started when I decided that I want to restore MUH DURRMOCRACY to the United States...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
vine.co/v/5zuxVVKrO5u
youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI
youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, it's weird that i've only really ever seen a clip of young turks in like, 2005 and now that i see this guy again he looks like total dogshit. alex jones looks the same except for the alkie fat deposits.

The look on his face is fucking priceless.

Fuck the young Turks.

>be me, stinky turk
>shitty journalist
>al jazeera wants to fufind my youtube channel
>al jazeera is owned by saudi arabia
>my viewers are so stupid they actually believe I stand for democracy
>they actually believe a country that punishes rape victims with death is ok

boxing match when

>>al jazeera is owned by saudi arabia
Al Jazeera is owned by the royal family of Qatar

I don't like either of these people and I'm very upset that both of them are having a meme rejuvenation. This shit will be spammed for years.

I don't understand why he got so mad

CENKROACH cucked

are the young turks even "young" anymore? i mean maybe 10 years ago they were...

Well, they're immature.

true, and unprofessional.

>"This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!"

god I love alex jones, even if he is a mad bastard

reminder that some skinny cuck spat on alex:
>4:08

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

>Ana , the cohost with Cenk
>calls Alex Jones fat
>Alex actually isn't fat and has been shirtless before proving it
>Cenk actually is fat and doesn't work out
Is this the end of Ana?

Keep your retarded nazi fantasies to Sup Forums please

we discuss art here

>alex jones
>nazi
only reddit

or you're legitimately an idiot

either way gtfo

Somebody caught a case of impotent liberal rage

>Constantly rail against "fat shaming"
>Turn around and call somebody fat

It's like poetry

I hope the liberals catch on to this

these conventions are like christmas morning for alex jones
he thrives in these environments
cenk should NOT have challenged him

kek

>liberals
>accept reality
pls

>that edit
10/10 Laughed ruggedly.

lol how did Cenk insta liberal rage. The man is a walking joke. He literally couldn't be polite for more than 10 seconds. Neither could kasperian.

What a joke of a show. Shows how professional they are. A prominent figure shows up and literally says hi and within 3 mins swear words and bodily fluid is flying.

Is it possible to be smugger than this?

Alex Jones is a prophet of kek, whether he knows it or not.

Watch out globalist cucks.

>mfw I see a globalist filling his gas tank with organic bacon grease

I don't asked for mich but please help the Turkroaches, my American Friends. I don't want to live here anymore.

that might be the smuggest face I have ever seen

Give him the smug pepe chin pinch

Cenks trademark is being a rage-fiend loudmouth though.

angry ana kasparian is a qt

lee ann mcadoo is hotter tho

they look like sisters

He is a fucking snake oil salesman but god damn did it make me happy and fuzzy inside to see his face of utter satisfaction when shit started being flinged

They're named after the revolution that established democracy in the Ottoman empire.

Jones trolled the shit outta him. how can he be so based.

*and committed genocide against Christian Armenians

angry Ana is so hot, goddamn

AJ tried to troll IRL and got his face spit in and came a short straw away from getting his ass kicked.

He got exactly what he deserved.

>Its just a prank bro!

Wow big difference.

>a short straw away from getting his ass kicked.
No.

lmfao

wow how does it work?

unedited one here

Alex says the government is run by Nazis and the Jews are innocent bro. And he's right.

>before and after are identical other than lighting

Spitting in someones face is the ultimate way of saying "do something"

He didnt, which makes him a giant poser and a massive faggot.

The water filters? Buy to find out

damn he's a wide motherfucker

Based

vine.co/v/5zuxVVKrO5u

truly was Kino

The best thing to come out of this is the Ana bitch getting called out for being a hypocrite, she's getting absolutely btfo on twitter

he knows hes to powerful to waste his time getting into a fight with some pussie thatll spit and run

RT > Ana > middle chick

Old Bill knows that if Cenk strikes him down he'd be more powerful than he could imagine

>alex jones is a nazi
Sorry, but you need to be 18 to post on this site.

Dude, can you not see the photoshop lines on both those pics you posted? You cant get those kinda gainz in 45 days.

Unless you buy the suppliments on INFOWARS.com!

We also sell x-ray specs that expose the lizard people and a forged ID that will let you pass through obama's UN sponsored FEMA camps!

You are literally to stupid for words. Kill yourself, but take out everyone in your immediate family before hand so your DNA dies out.

Alex actually has passion for defeating globalist shills, unlike SJW Cenk who crawled back to Hillary and the banking cartel as soon as Bernie "The Super Cuck" Sanders lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI

Eh, still not as smug as this.

> muh Sup Forums boogeymunnn

You seem lost

Low test globalist detected

You need some super male vitality son.

>>>/redchanit/ is that way friendo

She has big tits but her face looks the oldest and ana has nicer legs

that fucking smile and superman posture

>GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK
>Cenk looks around warily, and walks off the stage with his head hung low

>you have been visited by smugger alex jones

is he baneposting?

>it's a /polt/v/ circlejerking over Alex "lizard people did 9/11 illuminati globalists killed JFK give money pls" Jones episode

This season has been terrible.

>When Alex kept putting his hands on Cenk and that greasy t*rk fuck was to impotent to do anything about it

>you will never beat the shit out of Cenk and hatefuck Ana live on stage while she calls you a dirty republican and little white boi

This has fucking nothing to do with movies or TV shows.

TYT used to be on television so it's allowed

Alex isn't redpilled enough to name the lizard.

alex is a nut but he's more of a journalist than cenk. he's also a better memer and thus is Sup Forums related.

>This has fucking nothing to do with movies or TV shows.

It was on television dumbass.

Alex Jones is cuckoo, TYT is probably the most idiotic stuff on YouTube. The way Alex Jones put together this video, though, is KINO:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA

Literally the Armenian shame Kasparian got fucked on her hypocrisy. Very smart move.

No. But it does have to do with my Big Black Cock in your mom's ass. Don't go check on her when you hear the shrieks of ecstacy or I'll cum in your eyes.

>SAVE ME LEGAL SYSTEM! PRESS CHARGES

Fucking clownshoes.

Straight from the mouth of CripC.

>cenks face
fucking golden

We need to meme Rogan into being involved somehow.

Sup Forums has turned you into a massive faggot dude.

>"Ok, you know what, who does this kind of shirt? A big guy."

What did he mean by this?

I can't understand a single fucking thing going on with all the shouting

based infowars cucked TYT hard

Spitting on someone IS assault. I see niggers charged with it all the time when they chimp out on the Man.

why shouldn't he? fuck the young turds and that pathetic cowardly faggot jimmy cuck. Your faggoty attitude makes me think you're from reddit

Alex Jones is actually a different kind of alien, here to fight the Reptilian menace

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Both McAdoo and Jimmy Dore are most at fault though, from my reading. McAdoo just let Alex walk on the set in an ill advised way, and Dore starting yelling shit at Alex which got Alex all excited and in his element. Then Cenk went into rage mode.
They basically egged their respective bosses on. What did they think would happen?

This is what historians call a "primary source" the actual, unedited video without commentary. I concede they cut their feed for a second, but this is what actually went down.

>Muh safety space.

Fuck off dude. Alex omitted so much "banter" from that video it is a hatchet job.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

>actually trying to defend cenk and jimmy's childish chimpout

top cuckoldry on your part. journalists get heckled all of the time, but those immature leftists babies can't handle. mainly because they're not even journalists. TYT is a glorified reaction channel.

Jesus christ, this political season is an absolute shit show.

Cry me a fucking river. You call the cops on someone that "spit on you" without physically assulting you the RP will call you a pussy and tell you to take it up in civil court because even they dont want to deal with your bitching.
You're adorable.