Any doctors on Sup Forums ? I have this, didn't have time to go to the doctor yet

Any doctors on Sup Forums ? I have this, didn't have time to go to the doctor yet.

It started appeared after I have fallen after getting blackout drunk in the morning. Don't know if that's relevant.

It doesn't hurt in itself, but hurts when something touches it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmytoes.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping some dank /his/ memes until I get an answer

tbh just look like heat-spots, nothing wrong with it, just pop em

Looks like burns to me

Looks like blisters from a burn..

those look like worts

Some insects, probably ants, stung you while you were unconscious.

blood clots
u need A&E ASAP

It's winter with snow where I live right now

You probably fingered some chick with herpes, and now you have herpes on your finger. Sucks to be you. Only way to get rid of it to to cut your finger off before it spreads.

ah maybe localized frostbite? Some cell tissue died and it became inflamed?

Well its either heat-spots or bums so no damage, my guess is heat spots tho cause bums are usually on their own, and tbh the heat doesn't really matter ik that sounds autistic but its true, it depends on sweat

How can it be from a burn if I were outside whole time and it is snowing out here?

Did you cook anything using oil? Looks like burns. . .

Did you finger-fuck someone with Herpes? Could be Hepetic Whitlow

So it could've happen if I have tripped over some snow and fallen?

Do you smoke ? It happens to me all the time when I get drunk.

frostbite?

are ytou asian?

i get this after a night of drinking heavy liquor, painful bumps on some of my finger tips.

I do

Is it treatable at home? How severe is it?

No, I'm Northern European

You got into a fire ant mound bro. Those are almost certainly fire ant bites. Are you in fire ant territory? SE USA?

Also do they itch like a mofo?

maybe soothe it with hot water? I'm not sure what it is.

No, I live in Northern Europe, and there's some snow over here, I don't think ants are even alive atm

Some more photos

butt bumps

Either something has bitten you while you were passed out or you burned yourself with a lighter. Lighter burns normally leave bigger blisters than those though, they look like spider bites.

Looks like bad frostbite, go to the Er or youll lose the finger
T.Ndfag

probably blood blister or some shit, you fucked up mate.

Amputation is your only effective option.

burns or bug bites

I'm fairly sure no infectious bugs lives in winter in Northern Europe, and I after I tripped my friends drove me home, so I don't think it is frost bite. I think I'll call me family doctor tomorrow for an appointment

But I need to know how serious it is

It looks almost like a small fungal infection? Likes athletes foot on your hand Sup Forumsro

pop them and forget about

im a detective,you fell while drunk but caught yourself,your hand pressed a few pieces of rock salt into some snow causing extremely localized frost burn,want proof?pour salt on your face then press an ice cube into the salt

I don't think it is blood in there, spots are white...

But I looked at bad frostbite in fingers, it doesn't look anywhere like it, and also I don't think I would lose as finger because of some isolated spots with white - reddish bumps

>insect bits

I don't want blood infection, and I have no way to sanitize needles and wound atm

see

post feet

It doesn't look serious at all. Is there any real pain? Personally I would just leave it, I've had worse and everything has been fine with me.

I think you probably had a cigaret in hand when you tripped and somehow fucked up ^^ Doesnt look too bad to me, I'd go to the pharmacy first, they usually have lots of stuff over the counter for burns;

feet are fine

Got fire ants where you live?

Moar like this
fuckmytoes.com

>I do

Same exact shit happened to me a couple times.

I get drunk, I ash the cigarette, but accidentally bump my hand against something and the embers get on my hand.

im a doctor. u have finger aids

post feet

Only when I touch it or bend my finger

All the burns I had were colorless , these are white dots with reddish outside. You think this can be a burn?

just get a needle and pop 'em, or cut them open with a pair of scissors

Worried about an infection? Do you think that shit in the blisters is cleaner than whats on a needle?

Liquid burns then maybe. Deep fry anything? They look like insect bites to me, but that seems unlikely given your location.

Looks like burns.
Same shit happened to my hand when I got my thumb too close to a propane torch a few weeks back.

But aren't burns supposed to be colorless soft fluid filled sacks?

My upper bump is hard, while lower ones bit softer, but still hard

Assuming you washed your hands in between or wiped them with something, it looks just like the burns I had in the past with cigarets.

Might be chilblains. It's like frostbite but not as serious. Look up some pictures, could be a localized form of it.

Those are burns m8. Same happened to me the other day, got incredibly drunk with a few friends and didnt feel my cigarette burning me. Woke up the next day with a few nice burns on my fingers...

Burns come in all colors shapes and sizes.
Burns can look like what you have, burns can look like sun burn.

pop them and take pics

Its faggotitis with hints of sissyism.

Man up and go to the doc faggot.

It's probably nothing then, sounds normal to me with a burn and I've had many. Don't pop them though.
If you want to see a doctor then go for it, better safe than sorry I guess

So it's nothing serious?

Is it normal for them to look like it after 5 days?

I found them 15th in the morning

A I D S
I
D
S

If the skins feel tight there's a slight itchiness and burning/soreness at the location of the whiteheads it's a fungal infection
Try not to have sweaty hands or touch the street directly, like in the scenario in which you fell

I just think I need to go to doctors because they look like this still after 5 days

Going to the doctor for something like this is a joke.

Quads. Checked

I got you op

These dudes are right about it being a blister. It could possibly be warts but those form slowly so it's a blister.

Anyway it could be from a burn (very likely if you smoke) or heat spots or just an underskin avulsion. Anyway you treat it the same way.

Leave them closed as long as you can, when the fluid inside gets too swollen and annoying pop and drain them with a clean needle. The fluid is in fact very clean and is designed to keep te injury protected as long as its not infected.

Once you pop them drain the fluid and don't peel the dead skin. It's protecting the new skin forming underneath. Wait about a week them peel that dead skin off. It will scab over and neal naturally

keep it clean

>I have no way to sanitize needles and wound atm

What? Just burn a needle on your stove and/or soak it in alcohol

You wouldn't have like 6 burn marks from a fuckin cig m8
It's a fungal infection of the first layers of your dermis and epidermis

it'll take a couple weeks. you'll be fine.

might want to do something about your hypochondria though, it's a precursor for cancer

this

That's good to hear. Only question : is it supposed to look like this after 5 days ? (found them after night of drink on february 14th, in the morning of 15th)

I typed fungal infection on hands into google images you're welcome

Heat a needle up with a lighter or stove. Lance them and expel the pus. If you have any peroxide or betaine or strong isopropyl alcohol or just vodka use it it clean the bumps after washing throughout with soap. Allow to dry, apply some triple antibiotic ointment if you have it, bandage and watch it.

>No, I'm Northern European
så gå dog til læge i morgen, idiot.

See how red and tight the skin is just like your ring finger is OP? Not a goddamn burn it was all be one burn not multiple bumps

Looks like a chemical burn or MRSA. Leave it alone unless it gets worse.

Apply straight tea tree oil if you have it. That shit kills everything bacteria or fungal. TBH it looks like you might have gotten tiny thorns or urticating hairs from something while drunk. Plenty of plants will call small pustules like that if you get a bit of thorn in you, some are very very tiny.

No joke... That could be syphilis.

Baltijos šalys irgi skaitomos Šiaurės Europa
Bet nueisiu pas daktarus.
So it's either burn or fungal infection?
Would fungal infection get worse? How to treat it?

Ya its probably even started looking worse lately, I got a pretty good welding burn on my finger about a week ago and it looked like a bigger version of this. It won't look better since that skin is dead and not healing. If you got em the 14th I would pop em tonight or tomorrow and leave the skin on. A clear fluid will come out if they're not infected

Anyway if they reappear after you pop and peel em over this week it may be a fungal infection like mentioned. Best of luck

Chloro acne kinda looks like that but generally chemical burns are more similar to a second degree burn, skin kinda turns purple.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck anyone that night, and I never fuck without condom

I think you got something lodged in your skin like plant thorns or tiny splinters and they are supperating. If you see pus, expel it is always sound medical advice.

and they say the american education system is bad

So, if it is fungal infection it won't be worse if I puncture it?

Because as I understood, it's either burn or fungal infection.

Herpes is not localised, best bet is to take the hand. Even then things look grim.

Check'd

checked.

I'm studying law, not medicine. Never were that good with all this health stuff.

This.

Don't worry, keep it clean. If you start feeling feverish or see streaking from the wounds or intense pain go to the ER.

I have similar but nowhere near what you have.

It started after i got a job dishwashing.

Certain cleaning products or chemicals can cause painful warts/blisters. You look like a super mega ultra case of it though.

Cut them out and treat the wound.

It works for almost anything

If you see pus, it needs to be expelled and cleaned. Soap does a pretty amazing job killing stuff.

>studying law
>comes to Sup Forums for health advice

Yeah I bet youre doing great in school

Looks like it's either blisters or something in the skin. Pop em wash em and cover em see what they look like tomorrow. I'm sure you're fine

I got punched in the face on Friday night and my nose broke, its a bit swollen right now and I got two pimple-like spots just like this on my nose. It must just be a natural reaction to damaged tissue, although I'm not sure. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to see if I need it reset.

Dude I'm telling you like for the fifth time to realize you have a fungal infection. You get them as easy as touching the street that is covered in shit piss and spit. Do not pop the heads or you'll only be in a worse condition. Or do it and don't act surprised when Sup Forums asked you to stab into your hand for their entertainment. Just go to local corner store and look for fungal creams and use on your hand. Worst case scenario it doesn't go away and you can still pop them thinking it's a burn

I don't trust b wholeheartedly, but it's 2 am in the morning over here and I'm scared as fuck and finally at home

Read this And then consider the advice and realize you can either stab your hand today and wish for the best or just buy some cream and wait for results