More like sumo

Well that's rude

Why do you think she's chubby?

>Is she chubby?
No

She's fat

She's pretty cute. Moar

What specifically is fat about her?

Chubby chaser? What do you like about her?

fat

How about this one?

>What specifically is fat about her?
Well, it's a pretty small image, but for starters her gut sticks out further than her tits, her finger look pudgy and the thickness of her torso just screams "obese person"

How about this one and pic related?

You've just been visited by the salty hairy pedo sped of Sup Forums. Autism and lack of YouTube fame will come to you unless you comment "you're autistic and your videos are shit" on this video. There are no immunities.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeYfX1gIha8

Fuck me, from the rear shot she's even worse. That ass has it's own gravity field. The only reason she looks better (note, not good; better) in the jeans is the fabric is man enough to hold the flab in. You can evidenced that by the fact her gut in spherical in them, and the indentations at the crotch before the fat on her thighs stretches the fabric taught again. I mean, apart from the crotch, where ithey're forced to bunch up, the jeans are stretched so tight by the adipose under them that there are no lines or creases.

To much clothes

A tiny bit chub, but not like that's not the best thing in the world.

nice wallruse

Just T H I C C

moar?

What do you like about her?

Her lips are fucking banging. Got any of her sucking?

No sadly, what else do you like about her though?

Ass and thighs are nice and juicy. Got any other pics?

She looks like a lot of fun. Would pull her hair and fuck her ass until she cries.

Doesn't her belly bother you?