Mad Max 2 re:View

New RLM

youtube.com/watch?v=bYLk6nMB23o

>Jay and Rich
comfy

WHEN'S THE NEW BOTW YOU HACK FRAUDS

Why don't they spend this time doing the Plinkett review, fucking lazy fucks

BOTW was killed to make room for Review.

who is the prick they are talking about in the last video?

I love this guys

Rich and Jay don't work on the Plinkett reviews.

>so many dislikes
What'd they do?

shots at bruce jenner and matthew broderick

That opening....

It has 4 disslikes. The fuck are you talking about?

>bruce

if mel gibson ever wants to be accepted into society again, he needs to run somebody down with a car

preferably not a jew though

- Dick the birthday boy

weird, when I loaded the video originally, it had like 2,500 likes and 1,500 dislikes
Must have been a glitch

literally watching it right now
>jay and rich

i can watch this movie on shomi

how can i stream it for some bros?

Imagine for a minute that you're Rich Evans.

You have sworn off alcohol and other substances. You were raised by your grandmother as a result of absent parents who had substance abuse problems. After watching their fractured lives you made the decision never to go down that road.

Sometime around HS you made a friend. He was interested in filmmaking and started to include you in his projects.

Then, as adults, he completed one project that sent his work into internet popularity. Pretty soon he became one of the most popular internet critics online. He decided to take you along for the ride.

You're living the good life, getting paid to talk about movies and vidya. Occasionally you contribute to their projects, doing odd-jobs that you learned to do before your new vocation as an internet critic.

And on the back of that popularity, your friend begins to crack under the pressure. He slowly succumbs to his alcoholism. At first it's cute. It gets laughs in the videos. But now he can't manage to film a segment without a drink.

You've seen this before. You've seen lives destroyed by alcohol. You're Rich Evans and you have to sit there, having lived this nightmare your whole life, as the dreams your friend worked so hard for, brought you along for, drain away with the bottle.

Once upon a time you were vibrant together. You had fun making videos. You were young and in love with life. Now you're fat and cynical, sliding into the grave on a path lubricated with vices.

You don't know whether to project your practically trademarked laugh, or whether to cry as it all falls apart. You don't know how to tell him that he's killing you both.

>that annoying as fuck laugh

>preferably not a jew though...

It just means Rich takes Mike's "position" when he finally wraps his camry around a telephone pole.

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>some faggot created these pastas years ago
>that same faggot has continued to post them in every RLM thread for literally years now
>that faggot seems to think he can criticize anyone

There's a lot of exicitement, there's a lot of buzz and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me because I have no interest in intentionally shitty movies. The best bad movies are the ones where the people making it didn't realize they were making a bad movie.

- Jay Bauman, director / star of Space Cop

>Camry

Mike drives a Honda.

Sup jay, haven't you got anything better to do?

wow that's scarily accurate, good post

>tremors will never get a good sequel

How and why the fuck do people know this shit?

>that 100% projection with no basis in reality is scarily accurate
You posted that pasta didn't you, faggot?

>It's a Rich episode

Mike was holding a Honda car key in that one BOTW where he was drinking from a giant metal flask and then was telling Rich he's going to go drive himself home.

Nope, but Mike obviously has alcohol issues and that seems to be true about Rich

Because Sup Forums is filled with some of the most pathetic permavirgin autists on the internet

Nah, I posted it and it isn't pasta. OC

I don't have any friends. Leave me alone

It doesn't even have that many views yet.

This, see RLM attract a ton of autists as fans because they're burned out failing nerds and they can connect with them, it's a friend simulator for autists

Reminder Sup Forums wants rid of RLM viral marketing bullshit, fuck off aids

>it's a friend simulator for autists
I'm ok with that

Jesus Christ, aren't you embarrassed to be this autistic?

Overrated: Plinkett

Pretty comfy episode desu

>Jay
>talking about twinks

All of RLM is overrated

No, I'm not the guy claiming Mike financed a fully-loaded Honda Pilot with the Patreon money.

63 votes.
That's a pretty big response you got there Haas. I guess cunny, GOT and Bane is more your style?

reminder that RLM only started to get hated here after reddit invaded and started to hate them because they were desperate to fit in, and thought Sup Forums hated everything

Anons are fuckin' scary sometimes.

Reddit love reddit letter media though. They even have their own subreddit

It's easy to tell who has seen Fury Road but not Road Warrior

"dude sped up footage lmao"

>>/tumblr/

absolutely everything has it's own subreddit

What is it with celebrities killing people with their cars and getting away with it even if it's public knowledge?

I pay $10 a month on patreon to support their content, I don't give a shit what Mike spends it on aslong as they keep making videos

>jay knows the term "twink"

Give us our trips back, cuck

>saw Road Warrior when I was 12
>honestly thought the blonde twink was a mannish lady

Grindr asks you if you are looking for twinks, bears, etc. That stuff is well known now

I sent them an email saying I ain't giving them any more money until they release another Plinkett review. I've probably spent $100 on patreon and merch from RLM, and they didn't even bother to email me back

Can you handle this much autism?

>entitled asshole doesn't understand why he would be ignored for being an entitled asshole

Did your wife's son enjoy those patreon updates?

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

re:View has revealed more than ever that these guys are literally me in taste...

Those are small details most people don't notice user, you should be a film continuist

I didnt realize it was a guy until I was a teenager and it just made it hotter for me

>Those vests Mike and Rich sometimes wear

WE HAVE TO GO BACK MARTY

BACK TO THE CLOTHING STOOOORE

I've never understood this sentiment.

You support people on Patreon so they can pay bills, rent, whatever the fuck they want because it's their salary to do with as they please. It's not a fucking investment.

YOU CALL THIS A GLITCH?

>dat overly aggressive digital grain removal

>detached Gen-X ethos.
Gen X people aren't really detached, they are actually the opposite when it comes to entertainment, very enthusiastic and put on the appearance of being the opposite since they feel their real feelings are silly. For example video games in the 90s were hardcore as fuck, you needed to spend a very inappropriate amount of time to get good at a game like Quake and so many games were just so obscenely complicated back then. Movies back then also tried to be inspiring as well as entertaining to a much greater degree than movies today.

Watch their patreon video, they show some special effects and a set they built, they said the patreon money is for the videos and not for buying Gillette and Chips Ahoy

Do you want them to get other jobs to pay for their personal items, thus meaning they have to produce less videos? Then you can complain they're not making as many videos as you want them to. You're entitled and a dumbass.

Anything similar to this? Could use a friend simulator

Fuck you beat me to it

This is how movies are meant to be seen, crisp and clean

>falling for the quantity > quality meme

Not what I'm saying. You're fucking stupid.

Welcome to the Basement is pretty solid friend simulator about movies

>Fury Road makes The Road Warrior obsolete

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I can't take anybody seriously who thinks FR>RW

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

When was the last time you watched both flicks?

Literally a week and a half ago

>ecelebs discuss ecelebs

>ecelebs discussing their audience who discuss ecelebs and make a big deal out of it

feety

I feel like...while Fury Road was pretty bad ass.

What they had made without even realizing was a Borderlands movie, not a mad max flick.

so Road Warrior still retains the crown.

What's it like having shit opinions user?

>RLM making fun of the idea of anyone being butthurt by making fun of youtubers
Think Stuckmann will make a 20 minute video about his feelings being hurt now?

>What they had made without even realizing was a Borderlands movie, not a mad max flick.

I disagree. Borderlands had far worse dialogue and was full of modern humor in a world that had no place for it. It was high school/early college tier humor too. The shit you regret having as you get older.

The War Boys may have come closer to Borderlands than anything, but even then not by much.

JUST WALK AWAY

Do you think they're friends off screen?

>Not the original Mad Max

For fucks sake, 2 is such a fucking meme movie

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has EVER successfully refuted this accurate and devastating biography

>Fury Road makes Road Warrior obsolete
UNSUBSCRIBED

Hi Jack!

I'm surprised that you, a literal viral marketer, doesn't understand what a "meme" is!

RLM says Fury Road is better than The Road Warrior...

On a more serious note, I prefer Mel Gibson's version of the titular character. He had charisma and felt somewhat competent. Tom Hardy's version is more of a grunt out of his league. And technically speaking, Fury Road is the superior film. Greater stunts and better editing. But I prefer the feel of The Road Warrior and its characters. Plus its stunts are great too.

When Mike was drunk on vodka in the GB review, in a moment of exuberant drunkenness he said: Friends, friends...
So at least in his mind they are.

This.

Hardy was obviously portraying the Feral Kid, who was introduced in Road Warrior.

Are you memeing? He exiled himself into the desert and stopped talking to people ang grooming himself, he adapts to others as the story moves forward