Which is more impressive: Leicester or Cubs (if win today)?

Which is more impressive: Leicester or Cubs (if win today)?

Leicester winning the PL is more impressive than the absurdly fictional scenario of the Browns winning the Superbowl

Cubs where favorites to win it all since the beginning of the season. There's nothing surprising about it.

Leicester where completely unprecedented, nothing will ever compare.

Leicester because who the Fuck actually enjoys luckswing?

Luckswing is golf friend

Will the countless threads about baseball stop after the next game?

Everyone but you.

Lestah.

Cubs is just a long drought.
Lestah had no chance on paper.
Cubs were favorites in preseason, and even more so when they traded for Chapman.

How do you think we felt when the leicester shit was goong down?

yes. even now it's boreball full heat and it's barely noticeable. whoever wins Cubles or Indiams it will be over in 2 days. don't worry my friend

Leicester just because euro football leagues have absolutely no parity whatsoever. Same major clubs win the league every year no matter what.

nothing ever will be more impressive than Leicester
that's the magnitude of what we've witnessed
thank God we are living in these times

not this year

But Blackburn also did it.
And we literally witnessed 18-1, slip, 7-1.

And kaiserslautern...

Kaiserslautern had been BL champion in 1991

>implying anyone gives a fuck about german football
Just look at their general, to be honest.

Blackburn is a completely different story
they bought the best striker in the league and a whole new squad because the owner wanted to win really bad
Leicester did it with a manager who never won anything and players who were either rejects from bigger teams or literally whos from 2nd-3rd tier clubs
Kaiserslautern is maybe comparable, but the Bundesliga was not as top heavy as the PL is now

Man, your post is really long, so I'll just say it was a nice blog and let's leave it at that, k?

They had literally just been promoted that year though.

Cagliari 1970
Verona Hellas 1985
Deportivo A Corunha 2000
Boavista 2001

leicester must be more impressive, mlb probably has much higher parity with those drafting and salary rules.

There isn't salary cap in MLB and drafting is not much relevant because minor leagues structure.

>A Corunha

Is this a language habit because of Portuguese being your native and primary tongue? Wouldn't a Spaniard say "la Coruna" if the town name is a coruna?

well cubs at least have been a competitive mlb team for who knows how long (with at least trying to have drafting and luxuray tax for paroty unlike pl), while Leicester has barely sniffed at premier league over the years. impossible to compare mlb and yuro football leagues 2bh.

A Corunha is in Galicia and Galicia has closed ties with Portugal (portuguese language born in Galicia). La Coruña is spanish name, but in portuguese or galician (who is too similar than portuguese), it's A Corunha.

I see.

>there is no parity in baseball because draft is irrelevant
t. stinky favelado

Your NT lost 7-1 at home, you are not allowed to live.

>competitive team for who knows how long
Literally two years. Cubs are known for being abysmally horrible hence their 108 year drought.

>this poster again

top kek.
Dude I swear you're the same Brazilian that's been replying to every Brazilian poster with ">7-1" and similar posts. Why are you bashing your fellow hues?

Probably a yank abroad, I remember when I lived in France and posted on here with the French flag it gave me the GOAT trolling opportunities

Blackburn were minted

The odds of 18-1 were far better than Leicester City winning it all. "Any given Sunday" applies to American Football, even in the playoffs